Every wacky fun character we met over the original 4 season has been erased from time

>every wacky fun character we met over the original 4 season has been erased from time

>Scotsman, the guy who jumps good, the 3 archers, the ravers, the dogs, all of them

>Never fucking existed

>But atleast the black african dudes and the Robin Hood guy from the decade and a half old pilot episode are okay!

Honestly, Jack should have realized that getting back to the past was pointless after all the good he's done in The Future That Is Aku, Ashi sacrifices herself in the final battle, and Jack becomes the new Emperor of Earth and unites all the different alien species in harmony.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZtdLhAGuw4
youtube.com/watch?v=ta669DOgyrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

retards like you is why the industry is a pile of sjw feefee shit

Go to bed Aku

Except for the centuries of bullshit Aku inflicted on the world and surrounding space

Seeing those guys were what motivated Jack to erase the future

>great buddha that art style is fucking shit
>that green lava lamp fag has both eyes on the same side of his face
>and the blue thing is just facing the screen no matter what who even designs a character who can't look in the proper direction
>and look at the neck on orange
>I must undo the future that is Aku and bleach my eyes

>I'd let Aku rein for thousands of year, inflicting countless horrors. Killing billions of innocents
>All to save a few wacky fun characters
The good of the many, user. Jack made the hard choice. You shouldn't belittle that.

The final episode needed a flashforward to the Future-that-is-not-Aku after Jack and Ashi beat Aku in the past.

that xenophobic asshole Jack just wanted to go back to his Japan

this

Now all those innocents don't even exists anymore nor do their children and childrens children

>future that is not Aku is even worse
>where Jack's word is LAW
>a young woman vows to return to the past to undo the future that is Jack
>"what's your name, lady?"
>"Ashi"
>WATCHA

I do kinda wish they had killed him in the present but his reaction to it was funny

What four seasons? What Scotsman, archers, ravers and dogs? There was only a pilot that was a setup to a full series.

They just haven't been born yet

they never will be born

They will exist you moron

Jack just gave them a better future

A future without Aku

Time travel is crazily messed up

youtube.com/watch?v=yZtdLhAGuw4
youtube.com/watch?v=ta669DOgyrY

No they ceased to exist like Ashi.

>Guardian is the only one who could possibly be alive
BASED GENNDY

>>every wacky fun character we met over the original 4 season has been erased from time

Stop saying this stupid shit.
Only the versions of the characters under the rule of Aku is erased, not the beings themselves

Series should have ended with Young Jack arriving in a different Any free future. Then coming across 3 similar looking people who call him Jack.

No one is allowed to criticize a show without being called an SJW or a retard or a contrarian anymore.

Even considering that this is Sup Forums, I would expect better discourse.

And the guardians portal is still there, allowing jack to travel back to Ashi before she skips back in time with him

>"No one is allowed to make retarded criticisms without being labeled a retard anymore"

I know, so sad.

Samurai Jack literally destroyed gorillions of lives.

WORSE
THAN
HITLER

Ashi ceased to exist because she's literally Aku's daughter you

>Destroying something that never existed

All those people that died already felt that pain. Letting the others lived make the sacrifices mean something.

No user if your dad had fucked your mom one second before it happened in reality SOMEONE ELSE would be have been born not you.

Actually though, kinda funny how that worked out.

I like to think he went to the future after the ending and tried to meet all the people he came to know.

They could exist, just without Aku wrecking their shit. Unless Aku is somehow responsible for them existing, which I doubt.

I don't think it's right to conflate being erased from time with dying. There's literally no basis for that assumption outside of other cartoons and pieces of media deciding to portray it that way.

Just because Aku is dead doesn't mean that most of the characters won't be born and living a more peaceful life in the future.

>m-muh butterfly effect!
Ego Trip says fuck you.

Jack definitely chose the good of the few over the good of the many. He killed everyone who ever existed for thousands of years to save a handful of people from the past. You have no sense of scale.

He saved everyone who was to be born in a world without Aku, dingus. And he gave a great many a better life.

>Butterfly Effect does not exist

Killing Aku in the past is Butterfly Effect on the highest possible scale. He's evil sure, but ultimately many things will never happen with him dead. More so than most other examples of Butterfly Effect since Aku played such a pivotal role in the shaping of the Samurai Jack future.

>retards like you is
>is

Irony.

they all still exist, in a different way, in a brighter future. all the aliens on their home planets, the trillions of lives destroyed now a have a chance to live in peace

h-h--he wasnt fully destroyed, right guys?

How is OP's post SJW?

On the other hand, Aku never ruled the world unchallenged for thousands of years.

The environment was never ravaged, the world never became overrun with Aku's killer robot henchmen, and the hundreds of generations that knew nothing but slavery and death under Aku's reign before Jack reappeared have been spared.

It might've been nice to see a flash forward to the Scotsman and all the others being born in spite of a nail and living in the future that is not Aku, but the fact is Jack saved untold billions by going back in time to finish what he started.

Do you think all of the armies that came to save Jack knew they were fighting to eradicate themselves and their loved ones from time?

>Implying Akus existence and shenanigans didnt cause deterministic ripples that could never possibly happen if he were to not exist

Probably not, he will come back when some moron releases him again.

They never even had a chance to mull it over.

Like all you needed was a couple of lines. Aku tries to buy time by saying if he goes, none of this will have existed and everyone will be fucked. Then the archers and the scotsman and whoever else hit him again to buy some time and say they're fine with that. Then they go back. It'd take under thirty seconds but it'd at least give them time to say goodbye and understand what's happening.

Jack will end up so thirsty for Ashi he'll try and release Aku

>just like jojo stone ocean ending
>people we know are recreated
>but most of them earn the happy ending they deserve
it will be excellent if we have disclosure for the future in the last episode. Welp, at least that was a ride anons.

>Seasons 1-4 opening
"Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku! Gotta get back, back to the past, Samurai Jack! Watch out! Gotta get back, back to the past, Samurai Jack!"

>Season 5 opening
"Gotta get back. Back to the past. Samurai Jack."

We've always known this shit faggot. Jack's whole entire goal was to get back to the past and undo the future that is Aku.

Hey, don't bully the Guardian's midget cousin.

And now there will be new innocents that don't have to be tortured by Aku. It balances out.

>Jack goes back to the past, undoing literally everything that happened

They should have gone with the Multiverse route, because the rules they choose for time travel make jack a dumbass for not jumping into the first timeportal instead of 'saving' people. Saving them literally didn't matter. It helped no one in the end.

>you're not ready to use it yet my man, not yet

Little did we know 'not yet' meant in the past. Old king jack wasn't him living out his life in the future before going to the past, it's him living out his life in the past before going to the future

Aku did nothing wrong

the only one that will not exist is aki, because she was BORN thanks to aku

all the people that died in the last battle, now will have a chance to live in peace.

Do you not understand the butterfly effect or chaos theory? One minor change can lead to a the cascade effect, and this? Aku's death? That is not a minor change. He CONQUERED Earth! Thousands of people died, entire civilizations were wiped out, great swaths of nature were obliterated, etc. Do you honestly think the return of these things that Aku once destroyed would not have a massive effect on how the future turned out?

Poor Joe Schmoe the Soldier, he thought he got lucky when his rival for his beau's attention was vaporized by Aku but then that future was erased and Joe Schmoe gets btfo by his rival and those people go on to have a kid and not Joe like in the future with Aku

Nobody cares about Butterfly Effect, even more because it is Genndy that we r are talking about.

Na reincarnation aku is something else just like the last 3 times, those 3 gods had to interactive with some evil shit. Odin had ragnorak and that thing was just wanting to kill everything.

>ruling the ruined earth after decades of multicultural hell with millions of rapists and murderers being imported from across the galaxy

All you can do is turn back time at that point.

Samurai Jack and Genndy are the kind of people who ignores butterfly effect.

The only thing that you need to solve this is saying "whatever, these guys still exist and things still happened anyway".

I understand op's feels, but the sting from the bitter sweet ending is more deserving of the series ending sadly. I've noticed cartoons that care about continuity lately are sick of the happy ending. So I think its a good ending, but it still hurts knowing ops point.

Or just genocide the rapist and murderers after killing Aku.

Yeah. See Ego Trip. Genndy's answer to the butterfly effect is "everyone still lived their lives more or less how they happened in Aku's twisted future, but better and peacefully, without the suffering and death Aku caused."

The exception is Ashi, who can't exist period without Aku.

That would be racist.

The real question is whether or not Ashi gets an afterlife, or if she just never-was, never-will-be.

I agree. The time spent on scotsman naming his daughters shouldve been used for that.

Helped Jack's parents

but he didn't do that. There was no acknowledgement of what happened, no closure from Jack realizing his friends are gone or that at the very least he'd never see them again, and ultimately no flash forward showing us a future free from Aku with all of Jack's buddies. There's been no evidence provided that shows the In Spite of the Nail trope took effect, just people hoping that's the case because the alternative would be incredibly fucking sad (even if necessary)

Multiverse theory would make it so that no matter how many Akus you killed, there were always more.

He really should have shown that. No one would just assume that.

>ov vey why did Jack sacrifice everyone to save his civilization?

Oh shi

Jack spent more of his life in the future than his childhood and training in feudal Japan.

Now he's fulfilled his quest and granted an empty reward, doomed to die long forgotten.

Maybe he cared more about feudal Japan than all those Gaijin?

pretty much everyone was already dead when jack went back to the past

i'm mad that these 3 didn't get to appear to see jack for one last time and unable to remember what was his name

>die long forgotten
The fucking cheiftains of the world including Robin Hood attended his god damn wedding.

>die long forgotten
user, he's the son of the Emperor of Japan. He's an heir to a civilization m8. Even if no one knew of his antics and struggles in the future, at the very least his genealogy will be remembered, not even getting into that he may inherit his father's kingdom someday.

>yfw the reward for heroism was reserved for everyone BUT those who suffered the most and made the greatest sacrifices, especially Jack and Ashi

Truly the son of a Japanese samurai emperor. Even after all that time in the future he never really ever gave up his purpose and had no intention of staying in the future.
Makes me wonder how much he really considered everyone in the future to be his friends.

Fucking this lel

I never understood why any of you thought this was a moral dilemma. It's not like it causes any suffering to make people never have been born in the first place. It's not Jack's job to go around attending to all the minute little details of who and what emerge in the eons of unnatural Aku ruled time. His job is just to keep that unnatural rule from happening in the first place.

This, plus he values his own civilization over the future.
>people will shit on Jack for this

Without Jack, Aku would have reigned forever and kept expanding his rule. Jack saved many many more by going back to the past

If Genndy had 10 more minutes, an older Jack could've been shown beating the guardian in the past in his king getup, go to the future, and meet the younger Scotsman and other rivals at a shady tavern by chance. But maybe it would be a tad contrived

I don't think they're all necessarily gone. Aku's existence does not necessitate that all those characters in the future existed. Some might, some might not. I assume that the majority of the characters do not exist because of Aku. But, even with that said, they may not exist in the way that we are familiar with. Like the Scottsman. He might exist, but he would not be the battle hardened warrior that we know him as. Instead he might not have lost his leg and he would have lived long enough to see his daughters married off (most of them anyway).

So for the ones that do exist will have an objectively better existence. That is to say that Jack's world isn't the same as our world and that Trump becomes president. Then he just delayed the inevitable.

Not even, it'd be worse. At least in Aku's future there were robots. Seeing as how education is being handled, the best we could hope for is like Futurama type robots, but clunkier.

But the Many were Gaijins you retard

fpmurt

ego trip is a perfect loop in an eternist universe

>Dexter builds the robots and sends them back to kill "the savior of the future"
I do love me some goofy circular time travel.

Not really. The show promised that he would return to the past over a decade ago. The promise has been fulfilled. It is perfect because of that.

>futurefags keep making the point that you need to give up on past experiences, but it's ok because they are in your memories and are working for a brighter future
>BUT NOW ALL THESE PEOPLE DONT EXIST THEY ARE JUST MEMORIES

you people are fucking retarded

I would've liked 5 more minutes at the end where Jack follows the lady bug. After some terrain fades (desert, forest, jungle, ect) he ends up at the Guardian's portal. The Guardian then tells Jack something along the lines of "This portal was always meant for you." and "You know you can still save her, you just have to go back. Back to the future". [WATCHA]

This universe was fucked.

Thie future was F U C K E D

There was no saving it. It was literally piling with cults, wizards, people from other planets, Aku literally let space criminals come to the planet for THOUSANDS OF YEARS

Even with Aku destroyed, this future was fucked. Genndy realized there was no saving it.

Samurai J ack really was an anti-immigration political theme, if you think about it.

In fiction normally it only splits when you go back to the past.

How does Genndy's cock taste?