Its going to be shit? r-right?

Its going to be shit? r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

seddm.tumblr.com/post/160692780344/given-how-a-lot-of-people-have-remarked-that-the
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More than your pathetic life? Maybe

It will be good.

The trailer makes it look like it will be full adventure, so no.

It's going to be like Gravity Falls Season 2B, in that it's sometimes shit.

So probably a typical cartoon.

I'm amazing just for the fact that I made this thread!
You may bow before your master.

It certainly looks like trash, the style is atrocious, but I'm still hoping for a decent adventure and some stories from the actual comic books.

>It is popular, therefore it sucks
All you need to know

It definitely looks like the crew understands the core of what made the original series work. Should be damn good.

This is what I am hoping for too. As a kid, I mainly cared about the adventures.

The second half of the series, once they focus on running the economy and living their lives in the city, the show became less interesting. (This happened right after the introduction of Gizmo Duck.)

If Darkwing shows up as a recurring character I would forgive any flaws.

Remember you're grown adults debating what someone under the age of 10 should find entertaining or "good".

I hated Gizmo Duck as a kid. Even more so than Bubba. They both were a clear symptom of declining quality.

I'm actually more annoyed that they're going to reintroduce Gizmo than by them making him a spic to score PC points.

It seems fine to me

Might be good but it's too early to tell.

>Gravity Falls and Wonder artists/writers
>Ben 10 director

It'll be great

>dem washed out colors
Modern animation

why does it look like it was drawn in flash

How does something drawn in flash look?

Do not base your evaluation on dissimilar evidence:

>Original
Shows an entire urban landscape lit by a setting/rising sun (you can tell by the color of the horizon). Of course it will be deeper colors.

>Reboot
Shows the front of buildings along the waterfront. Check the old picture and you'll see the same buildings in the background next to the water. They're all made of stone/concrete and not colorful, except the golden peak of one building - which is also golden in the new picture. Also, the lighting angle indicates a time of day closer to mid-morning or mid-afternoon, not early or late day.

Have a typical flash game

That seems good

why do you keep posting this

Nonsensical argument. You only need to watch the trailer to see how cheap the style and animation looks. It lacks detail and rafinement and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that.

Animation styles change. Look at "Snow White" and then look at "One Hundred and One Dalmations" - vastly different, but both made by Walt Disney. He knew there were places to spend money and places to save money. (I suppose you hate the xerographic process for transferring sketches to cels, too.)

He also knew you could use simplified styles and still tell a good story with the same characters. We'd never have the '50s and '60s cartoon shorts that were nothing like the theatrical ones of the '30s and '40s had he not taken the chance on simplifying production techniques.

Adapt or die. You don't have to watch it or you can watch it and pick it apart, sapping any chance of enjoying it because you choose not to adapt. Your choice, but it might still be fun even if it's different. As for many of us, we won't say it's DOA at least until it has a chance to arrive.

Sterile and perfectly on-model with no charming variants or deviations

ironically it probably isn't
seddm.tumblr.com/post/160692780344/given-how-a-lot-of-people-have-remarked-that-the

Do we know how long each episode is going to be?

22 minutes I think