How come no one feels bad for Aku? He didn't even get to say a sentence as Jack furiously chopped him down

How come no one feels bad for Aku? He didn't even get to say a sentence as Jack furiously chopped him down.

>Aku probably wondering who Jack's new lady friend is before he's killed

>You're back already?

He did, and he said the stupidest, most insipid thiong he could have. That was kind of perfect.

He kindof got taken by surprise and was in panic mode. Also

> No, wai-

What would he have finished it with to bargain with Jack

He is the embodiment of all evil, why would we feel bad for him dying when the whole point of the show was for Jack to defeat him? He got his just desserts.

"I CAN SAVE THE ONE YOU LOVE!"

Kek

I thought it was very fitting. Aku is funny and can be dramatic and all, but deep down he's a slithering monster and a coward. He died like he lived, a pathetic evil creature seeking to survive and do more harm to mortals. I feel like giving him a line as he died would have been accepting him as a character with valid thoughts and opinions when in fact he's just the essence of evil itself which occasionally makes a one-liner.

Now Aishi should have gotten more lines. Something about apologizing to Jack for not telling him... or reminding him their time spent together was the best time of her short life. Anything but just "lol I'm not exist now bai" and then Force ghosting away. That was a big missed chance to really make their relationship feel real.

Don't get me wrong, I love Aku to death. But I have wanted him to die by Jack's hand for so long.
Kinda wish Jack's reaction was a bit more excited other than "...it is done"
Like nigga fifty years of work finally paid off I'd imagine he'd have some more emotion to show for it

>in some AU Jack accepts Aku's offer
>but then the Scotsman comes to the past through CELTIC MAGIC and Jack fights him and gets crippled terribly
>his worldview changes drastically
>Aku has a new robotic body made for him
>he becomes Scaramouche

because good vs evil doesn't actually matter, its just a game we play to keep things interesting
killing your rival because you hate them is just poor sportsmanship

Aku means "There is ass" in Portuguese.

he got what he deserved

Well that chocolate rave girl's ass was EXTRA THICC

Aku was the only character I cared about in this show.
The ending was pretty shitty overall.
The best episode of the show is still Jack and the Flying Prince and Princess.

he killed him because he made the future into a dystopic hellhole you dip

wew, I didn't see that coming. 9/10

I would have loved to have seen aku survive somehow in the smallest form possible. Just so that Jack could keep and eye on him, and we still get possibility of Jack/aku silly banter/

>how come no one feels bad for the ultimate evil guy

stop huffing so much gas and eating so much glue, you ignorant retard.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever read. You should write fanfic.

He will be missed but he really had it coming. He was unspeakably evil.

We all liked Aku a lot. He was an outstanding villian
But I think we all here agree that the world is a better place without him.

>You're back already?
Im going to be honest, I fucking loved that line since it fit Aku so well.
I wonder if the second thing that went through this head (first being the magic sword) was thinking he messed up the time spell.