twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty amusing comics

apparently does sjw stuff so Sup Forums might hate him

also attractive irl

Weaponized SEO.

Unfunny ass

shit

Reddit incarnate

I liked his grammar comics; he taught me how to use a semicolon.

theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla_model_s
Look at him and laugh.

This is literally just an advertisement.

How to criticize something on Sup Forums- a shitposter's guide.

user 1: Hey I ju-
user 2: >Reddit

That was it folks that is how to argue on the Sup Forums website on the internet.

If he was even 1% as good as he thinks he is I would maybe enjoy his comic.

really unpleasantly bad art, not even the style but the art itself. i've never seen anything good come from him and it really looks like it's because he's trying to make all his art "his style" now and forever.
very preachy and self-righteous, really inflated sense of popularity. that coolface type ripoff he made was properly embarrassing and he kept pushing it as if he was making the next best thing.
comics are mostly humourless and just involve pushing an opinion in some of them which is a pretty shit way of running a comic in my opinion.
but then i also can't stand ronnie comics while this board and most others seems to revel in them and relate in the self-deprecating hip depression way that everyone seems to as a 'meme' these days so what the fuck do i know, just me being a classic contrarian for the sake of it i guess

yeah this is pretty accurate too

That's literally one post in this thread. I'd normally agree with you but this isn't the thread for it. Sorry.

It's alright.

It's okay. Gets credit for BTFOing Funnyjunk.

But there are in fact 2 such posts, fellow anonymous man.
See; (filename) and These are 2 out of 8 posts which do this.

>That does this board think of this guy?
We're generally displeased with people whose income derives from poorly illustrating facile observations on life for the amusement of social media retards. And they seem to pop up like mushrooms after a spring rain, all repeating each others' equally brain-dead epiphanies and expecting a pat on the head for it. It's worth noting that other countries don't seem to encourage this kind of narcissistic 20something navel exploration in the name of relatability.

Unfunny with bad art, but not obnoxious or a drama queen, so it's easily ignored

Not funny, as expected since it's a shitty webcomic.

>pre-emptively declaring there is or isn't a black cat according to his personal preference
>skeptic

Yeah, if he was obnoxious like that Inflation Fetishist comic guy or like the guy who draws that World of Lesbians comic, then he would at least be amusing.

But he's just a bland guy with a bland comic with a bad artstyle. Sometimes seems like he tries to be the guy who draws that "I read Wikipedia" stickman comic, too.