Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qPk0nX5dk_g
youtube.com/watch?v=_A1hW5fengk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not wrong and there's nothing nu/tv/ can say to refute this.

you, for posting this on the Television & Film board.

Correct, he is not wrong, because he's being sarcastic.

You must be 18 to post here kiddo

Imagine this on Sup Forums

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I don't get it

>Norm MacDonald
>not related to television and film
I refer you to my last post

>says the 20 year old
I'm old, and also tired of seeing twitter posts everywhere.

das a good tweet

Is it the same guy who keeps on posting these Sup Forums bait pics all the time on Sup Forums and Sup Forums? Because it's getting pretty fucking obnoxious.

25 dickhead, and that's a chop!

>it's a Norm spams your twitter feed with Canadian gibberish episode

Yeah, poor 3.3 million Muslims.

Norm is great

youtu.be/qPk0nX5dk_g

don't worry he'll probably be dead this year

>tfw I was stuck in a train directly underneath a terrorist attack and as it was still going on my facebook feed filled up with

>"let's remember the real victims here will be the thousands of innocent Muslims who will get attacked as a result"

They even started a hash tag called "i'll ride with you", after a virulently anti-white racist migrant fabricated a story about saving a Muslim woman from attack by skinheads angry over the ongoing terrorist event.

Breddy funny.

can somebody give me a quick rundown on this meme

user pretends to be smart. pretty standard meme if you ask me

good movies that time forgot

Women. Not even once.

To be fair you have to have a relatively high iq to understand that post

>feeling bad for "peaceful" muslims and not the 50 million dead
Very easy to read mindset, anyone can die so long as it isn't a white person :^)

>invade Iraq
>disband their military
>hundreds of thousands of unemployed and disgruntled men trained in combat now roaming the streets
>use mercenaries to rough up the locals
>years of occupation, city sieges and drone strikes
>surprised when a group like ISIS emerges

I'm going to go with the US

When is Norm ever not right?

That's the entire joke. He's making fun of people complaining about discrimination and being blind to actual death and destruction.

>tfw you could have stopped it

That's called satire retards.

wtf I love ISIS now

There are unironically millions of decent, peaceful Muslim people in the world.

But an alarming percentage of all Muslims are radical so we shouldn't pretend that their religion isn't a factor.

t. brainlet

Saw this in theatre. A group of dumb sluts walked out in the middle of it.

How could a single nuclear device kill 50 million Americans?

It's not a meme, it's some guy spamming this phrase all over Sup Forums today for some reason. Could be a bot, who knows.

Damn it's like we shouldent of been out to help the jews take land and power from the area based on the talmud. I wonder who else thinks this way.

Some retard has been really trying to force it as meme since new year

white people have done more to advance humanity than all the other races combined.

A significant blast on the Eastern seaboard could easily kill 50 million

Uhh probably ISIS
>they call this an philosophy board

you must be a genius

>who was in the wrong here?
the pills
youtube.com/watch?v=_A1hW5fengk

Norm McDonald is a conservative comedian mocking liberals

You would have to kill every person living in New York State, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey to hit 50 million. Not event he USSR at its height could do that with a single nuclear blast.

This on the wave of good and bad we reach high and low and therfore others don't have a frame of reference to compare it to.

This post perfectly encapsulates Sup Forums. Look at how smug it is. In his own mind he is BTFOing the libtards once again, but in reality he’s just a retard who’s too fucking stupid to understand the most obvious sarcasm.

>muh Star Wars box office thread!
kek

haha u're retarded nigga

then why do Jews like Soros lobby for mass Muslim migration if Muslims hate Jews. Never understood this.

lol he says he doesn't drink or take drugs in that very video. "Like I've mentioned millions of times"

It's one dude with no life trying to force an unfunny meme. Kind of depresses me desu senpai.

because the rich can easily isolate themselves from society's problems