FIFTY PERCENT

Quick! Get on rotten tomatoes and write a positive review right Now!
We have to keep this in the green. We can't let the neo Nazis win!!!

Oh damn

Is Hayden the most attractive person in any star wars movie?

I loved the movie but still voted 1/2 a star. Anybody else?

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was PREQUEL DEFENDERS!
>It was BOOMERS!
>It was MILLENNIALS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was REY HATERS!
>It was ROSE HATERS!
>It was HOLDO HATERS!
>It was the HOLIDAY SEASON!
>"People hated Empire back then, too!"
>"Dividing the fanbase was intentional!"
>"It did something DIFFERENT!!!"
>"I love how it subverted expectations!"
>"It made me rethink my views on life!"
>"It emphasized muh diversity/inclusiveness/feminist quota!"
>"It was an 'intellectual' film!"
>"It made some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
>"It was expected to not make much money anyway!"
>"lulz it's just a movie turn your brain off!"
This is the most damage controlled Star Wars movie I've seen since any of the Prequels. The Disney shills are in desperation mode, and it's hilarious what lengths they'll go to. I haven't seen this much shilling since Hillary's failed campaign.
No amount of self-reassurance will EVER "fix" this movie. It was a complete abomination, and the defenders know that deep down in their hearts.
Disney's nuWars was made to pander to SJWs, and it is this very pandering that will ultimately destroy the franchise at some point in the near future. Deal with it.

Still better than 1 and 2

RUSSIANS ARE HACKING THIS TO DIVIDE PATRIOTIC AMERICANS WE HAVE TO STOP THEM #resistance

Sorry Sup Forums, I can't hear you over the fact that my vision is now canon

Doesn't it flip to rotten if it hits 49?

>will ultimately destroy the franchise at some point in the near future. Deal with it.
it won't destroy the franchise but it will eventually lead to a change of leadership at lucasfilm and a "soft reboot" for the franchise. don't believe for a second that people won't be back in droves once the "course correction" is announced.

No, that's the critic rating, the audience rating icon is already the bad one.

> those who are paid to watch movies vs those who pay to watch movies

oh im a afraid the score will be quite low when your friends arrive

Even if it drops another 10 points it will still have a higher approval rating than flumpf XD

Hitler BTFO, suicide imminent

DUDE.
LOL.

>Who is Natalie Portman?

Imagine having such shit taste

A pig-nosed, mole face.

>Portman
>attractive
I bet you think Leia was attractive just because they made her wear a bikini too

Ebin

A second fresh review!!

>i spent this much time geting angry about a movie for 12 year olds made to sell toys and merchandise

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Woah

>no penis

Interesting taste user

if you were this obsessed about something productive you might not be not be an absolute loser.

it went down 2% in the tomatometer side too.

Oh?

Any ugly kike

They will have to cry into their billions of dollars.

>Billions

>don't believe for a second that people won't be back in droves once the "course correction" is announced.

They don't have that anymore. The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi used all the nostalgia they had left. Luke is dead, Leia is Dead, Han is dead.

it was like 93% or 92 when the embargo lifted. Honeymoon phase waning perhaps?

Since we don't ever see her crotch anyway, I just imagine that Natalie Portman has a penis and forces me to suck it.

Are we still talking about this movie?

Just let the past die

I like this new copypasta, but where the hell did it originally come from?

Do publications review films again when they release on home media? Otherwise how can the critic score possibly drop when every publication has already reviewed it?

Good question

Someone cared enough about a RT score to write that down.

Probably this guy

What with people wasting their time shilling for Disney? Corporate activism where people on the internet bully people who don't support a product marketing to the masses. It's like shitting on people that don't like drinking Coca-Cola or buying Nike shoes. What a bunch of imbeciles

>Now here is a real fan who can't shut up about the great movie he loves so much
>that'll get their $12

>embargo
That alone should be banned

It’s treason, then

nah I don't believe so. Most of the other critics that are late in the reviews probably took the audience score into consideration when reviewing.

So...

I love this copy pasta

>not popping a boner at AotC nipples

Faggots detected

They have only just passed the 4 billion dollar gross mark, that doesn't factor in the production cost or marketing cost of the movies (or toy sales/video sales)

Some people just can't stand others not liking what they don't and vice versa. So they act like children about it because they're ultimately immature people who can't accept differing opinions.

>Sunday, January 7th
>We settle all family business

>who is TK-421?

No, 1 and 2 were better than this piece of shit

The truth is it was all of them

>{really long and hilarious greex text pasta about the bachelor party the platoon had spent weeks planning for TK-421 before space pirate and farmboy mercilessly cut him down so their faggot hairball and sand wizard could fuck up my power grid and genocide me and my mates on the eve of our boys wedding, but I'm too lazy to write it up in detail.}

It was a reply someone made in a thread here and they spelled bold wrong. It's about a day old.