G-Guys, I was wrong to criticize The Last Jedi, because the books explain the backstory!

>G-Guys, I was wrong to criticize The Last Jedi, because the books explain the backstory!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7-H6xYmZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so they drowned seven peso pedro in merch and cash to shut him the fuck up?
would've never guessed

Honestly, I believe it's simply that he is a massive pleb and couldn't handle not liking The Last Jedi

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7-H6xYmZY

>actually linking it
ffs

Comment section roasts him so hard I kind of feel sorry for him.

>people will waste 30 minutes to watch this shit
Pathetic

That 7 pesos check from Dinsey finally cleared.

I have a tough time remembering, but what the fuck is his name again?

Pissed Pedro

Talk over people Jeff

Rotund Rodrigo

This guy is trolling or I have a sex life.

Miffed Marty

Assblasted Alejandro

Irked Ignacio

Bobby Beaner

>feeling bad for ecelebs

He literally works for Disney, his youtube manger company is owned by Disney. Maker studios or whatever.

Raging Ramon

Amazing what a call from Disney can do.

I did bite the bullet and actually watched it. He did not backtrack, he still hates it, he just did some research on his own if there are actual explainations for some of the things like political situation etc.

Why do you spread misinformation in daily threads about fuckin Furious Fernando of all people?

Enojado Ernesto

Isn't he still on TGWTG?

Livid Lupe

Seven Dollar Sanchez

Because I shouldn't have to buy a fucking picture book before I watch a movie

"In a move to grab onto the internet hype, Disney is set to take over Maker Studios for $500 million. It should be made final by Disney’s third fiscal quarter."

"Other notable names under Maker Studios and Polaris include --Angry Joe--, Smooth McGroove, Markiplier, Jim Sterling and the popular Game Grumps channel with animator Arin “Egoraptor” Hanson."

Crying Carlos

Kathleen got to him

> It's a good movie, just do a lot of homework to convince yourself.

Hollerin Jose

i guess that's one way to lose your virginity

>He did not backtrack, he still hates it
>Why do you spread misinformation in daily threads about fuckin Furious Fernando of all people?

Why do you? OP didn't say otherwise. He just pointed out withdrawing criticisms because you found shit outside the movie is retarded, because it is.

I know what the video is about, because I see the title: the thread. Joe is an extreme pleb and even he thinks it sucks. Maybe use your energy on people that actually liked it like Jenny and the Very Cool crowd.

He's milking the movie for more yt content.

wait when did this guy turn into a movie reviewer?
didn't he angry review children games for nintendo or some shit?

Because he did not withdraw any criticism. I'm just tired of seeing this stupid thread everyday when the talking point of the thread doesn't actually exist. The title is probably clickbait so disney fanboys would actually watch one of his vids.

He was a decent game reviewer turned into horrible and clueless movie reviewer. Probably the worst on yt.

His game reviews were absolutely awful as well.

Furious Carlos.

Fernando Furioso

Is Disney paying all the critics to give TLJ good cores? Some critics that initially talked shit about the movie, suddenly because aware of some hidden brilliance that turns the movie from shit to gold.
Some others have been cocksucking Disney for shitting out yet another Star Wars masterpiece.
But the fans are just not amused, some see that the movie is a mess.

What's going on?

Imagine any other movie which to comprehend you have to buy books on that movie (not classical literature/art references etc but literally who was in the movie and what did).
Fuck. It so pathetic.
Anyone else got your Rose action figure as present presently?

>Is Disney paying all the critics to give TLJ good cores
How fucking new are you?

Irritated Enrique

No fucking way. Sauce?

Enraged Edgardo

I love that this guy got a fucking ban for doing this. WotC is such a garbage company.

Angry Joe

Wetback Wilfredo

>being a fucking nigger

Why are Magic players such fatass losers?

AngryJoe's production company is owned by Disney. Not kidding. Look it up. They probably sent him a note "asking" him politely to fix his previous review.

Why should I care what 7 ton Sanchez says about anything?

>You now need the buy the books in order to understand basic concepts of the movie
>Disney successfully integrated EA's DLC policy into movies
We live in the darkest of all timelines

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

all the mouse has to do to tame angery joe is mention de-monetization. in fact that goes for anyone he gets angery about.

>being a fucking nigger

Star Wars trilogy is timeless
Prequels are enjoyable
EU has some good stuff
Disney is garbage

They've already done that with the Marvel movies

>watch all these tie-in movies and TV shows to get the full experience!

Reply to my post to prove you're not a bot. I have a theory this is a meme bot test

Except you don't need to watch the tie in movies and tv shows to get the full experience you stupid nigger

Season Pass when?

>It gets better on the third watch guys

Backpedaling Beaner trash.

literally anyone could respond to you, how would you even know?

Only in the US.

>he doesn't watch the post counter

hi newfriend

>being this much of a sperg
sperg

Palpable Pedro

Nigger Nigger-Nigger Nigger

Salty Silvio

Raging Enchilada

>Jim Sterling

somehow he regularly roasts Disney and gets away with it. So I don't think Disney really cares about the content put out.

Fucking this.
I should do his job

i think he is from europe. he's protected from the mouse. he is also BORN DIFFERENT.

>i disagree with x
>therefore x is shit!
99% of Sup Forums tbqhfamilam

Shut up bitch egg

Jim Sterling has like 1/20th of the viewership and subscribers of Angry Joe.

>1/20th
>making shit up

Hootin sancho

Jose Encabronado

>roasts Disney and gets away with it

Where? He loved TLJ and I never heard anything negative about disney from him, unless you count battlefront.

He's just trolling for clicks and views at this point.

Spineless Spinelli

>nothing of value was lost

Flip-Flop Fernando

>"REEEEEEEEE THIS IS CLICKBAIT AND I MUST POST IN THIS THREAD TO SAY SO!!"

Whatever happened to that QT Swedish chick he was banging?

I don't think so but a lot of reviewers are just spineless cunts. 15 years ago Ebert & Roeper both hated Fellowship of the Ring when it came out but they were in the vast minority at the time (like 5% on RT) so then when TTT & ROTK came out they all of a sudden loved them even though the same things they hated about the 1st film applied to them as well, like it being "too long" or "only part of a story".

They totally flipped their stance on it because they couldn't handle the shit they were getting for it.

This is my favourite variation.

Nu Star Wars is built on merchandise, the expanded universe and all that shit I don't understand why people think this is some sort of new thing. The thing is, if you can only criticize a movie based on it's plot you are a massive pleb. Star wars is bad for many different reasons. The only really nice thing is the technical components, but the same can be said about Michael Bay's films...

disney hostage

Nah, he's just not particularly entertaining and nearly painful to watch. I don't give a fuck about his opinions because his presentation is awful.

They destroyed all the Expanded Universe shit that would explain 80% of things and threw a bunch of paper thin mumbo jumbo into a picture book. The review already mentioned that its pretty terrible that you need the fucking visual encyclopedia to understand the context of half the film, you would think 2 movies would be enough.

Oh look, another low iq autistic man child making youtube videos for other man children to watch to distract themselves from the big bad world outside. All these people should be in prison.

don't these feel the harsh air landing on their asses

i'd cover my shame in an instant

maybe the obesity numbs their senses

I'll never understand how there are so many people making a living as a youtuber. The entire online ad business is a scam of epic proportions.

>Muh stronk womyn Sith FTW!
>P-Pretty please, Rian-senpai?
I think it's safe to say that Joe Vargas is seriously fucking autistic.