Well, It was great

Well, It was great

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruel_and_Unusual_Films
youtu.be/-X_m8QxQGeE?t=1m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seeing it on an advance viewing on Wednesday. Totally excited, bro.

Saw it on an advance screening here in São Paulo, Brazil yesterday.

I really think that Sup Forums is gonna like it too. At least the non-Sup Forums users

care to elaborate without spoilers? I'm kinda excited and I couldn't be for a long time when it comes to cape movies. Also everyone says that third act is bad, or at least has problems. How so?

>Saw it on an advance screening here in São Paulo, Brazil yesterday

There weren't any, you liar

>it's a Borgo episode

It's a decent movie?

That's actually really good to hear.

The movie is fun. It's not Guardians of The Galaxy quips tier, but it's really fun. The cast is great and the cinematography is beautiful until the third act that I thought It's too dark.

Yep, there was. And yes, the Omelete staff was there.

Yep, very self-contained

How is the plot? Because all I see is "characterization and tone are great" and only very few people mention the plot, and when they do they say it gets messy

fucking shills get out

Says the Pot to the Marvel Drone amirite?

How did you feel about the other DC movies?

REEEEEEE
DELETE THIS
PLEASE NO MORE ACADEMY AWARDS
PLEASE!

It's not. It's a simple origin story, just like the first Iron Man and Doctor Strange.

I think that Wonder Woman can be a big change to the DCEU. I hope Snyder won't ruin her in Justice League after Patty did such a great job with the character.

>Brazil
Get out HUE

Without spoilers, is the explanation of why she fucked off until the BvS events satisfying?

>I think that Wonder Woman can be a big change to the DCEU.
Uh oh. I'm all for varying degrees of film making in a cinematic universe, but I hope it still has that DCEU charm.

>only Sup Forums dislikes it
You sure about that?

This but with spoilers. I don't mind.

>getting paid for shilling to the 6 people who browse blue boards and samefag every thread

Be honest. How are the
>you thought I was a puny woman, but HAH, I'm actually stronger than you, silly man
moments?
I don't mind action babes, quite the contrary, but it's annoying when they're preachy.

M-make that 7!

It was actually bad.

How will your simple programming deal with that?

Source?

Was Ares a good villain?

It is... okay, I guess. It's not really explicit in the movie.

Diana thought that Ares was the guy behind all the mankind violence and wars. But in the end she realize that the mankind will always found the violence as a solution for their conflicts.

Yeah, because all that muh womans can't be protagonist thing.

There is a few things like this in the beginning, when she is discovering his powers in the Man's World. But it's just that. They not force this these situations through the story. It's not a feminist movie, I can say that.

>that spoiler
I knew it!

They didn't force*

Fix'd.

>It's not really explicit in the movie.
Well, this is kinda disappointing but I rather have that than some awful bullshit. Maybe the supposed sequel can focus on that if it ever happens.

Sup Forums here. Im fine with a woman protagonist. Im not fine with a Jew director showing white men kiss while the next scene over black guy and white girl make out in the shower like in FUCKING ALIENS. What a PILE OF SHIT.

But... her boobies are so small...

Let me guess, "she gives up because mankind always uses violence to resolve conflicts" even though she resolves the conflict with the villains using violence

FUCK OFF

IM IN CHARGE HERE

It's fine when women do it

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

DELETE THIS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS WAS SPOSED TO KILL THE DCEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Justice League will

Aquaman will be done filming in November

>he just assumes it's a Marvelfag
This is what company wars has done to us Sup Forumsmrads, and it's fucking sad, we should be rising over this crap, not sinking down below the bowls of Sup Forums and Sup Forums. End the company wars!

What's Batman presence in the story?

Why did they remove all detail from the logo? It looks like shit now

Fuck off samefag.

Pretty much this

No Batman in the movie

Doesn't she send him an email?

It's what i expected to hearfrom Sup Forums.

Fucking kill yourself Sup Forums

Yup, Snyder will end it once and for all

they fucking advertised over wonder woman.

>cruel and unusual films

Oh come off it.
There's no way that's real.

She sends an e-mail to Bruce. The movie is a flashback of Diana telling to Bruce her story.

The only reference to others DCEU characters is the "Dear Bruce" in the e-mail.

It's real, and owned by Zack.

>She sends an e-mail to Bruce. The movie is a flashback of Diana telling to Bruce her story.
So, this ended up being true.

WW could actually be good/mediocre since it's not juggling so much like the last movies. It's isolated and linear. Also critics wouldn't dare try to shit on the first WW movie.

remember it's not enough to just see Captain Underpants instead you have to keep others from seeing the movie too

so shoot up a theater make bomb threats just do your part to make sure we never have to see another DC movie again

because even if JUSTass League bombs if this does well they'll keep going

Post in depth plot synopsis including specific information not seen in promotional material or fuck off.

*snaps you're neck*

The movie has an identity. It's not "DC trying to be Marvel". It's serious in some parts, but it's really fun too.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE DSHIT

WONDER WOMAN IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE

What? No mid-credits scene? Sad. Bruce needs to say tl;dr.

You are having a laugh right now

meow

lol

Does she get dicked by Steve?

Mid Credits scene is Darkseed sitting on a couch in a Prison Rec Room and talking to Lex Luthor. He says something along the lines of "It is known to me that you have used my technology" He is voiced by Michael Ironside

Where the amazons created by Zeus? Is she Zeus daughter?

also Schwarzenegger?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruel_and_Unusual_Films

And yes, i am having a laugh.

Yes, and yes. It's revealing in the end by Ares that she is Zeus daughter. In the movie first act, during Diana's childhood, Hyppolita tells her the Amazon's story and how Diana was born from clay.

No Schwarzenegger

What's the amazon story? Why Zeus created them?

>shills
>>Sup Forums
stay there this time

>Shill can't even direct to other boards right

Are there any appearances of Dc's war heroes like Enemy Ace, Blackhawk and the Losers? Or any references to other Dc stuff?

I thought Chief was Chief Apache

Apache Chief*

>At least the non-Sup Forums users
So it's ghostbusters reboot?

How was the whole StevexWondy dynamic?

Makes me wonder. How big of a role do the guys in the photo play in the movie?

I'm willing to bet they stand their astounded at some amazing thing she does, then provide a plausible excuse to why she isn't swarmed by enemy troops because they hold them off while she fights one of the sub bosses and maybe a montage of them kicking ass along side WW.

(Dead)
(Dead)
what rule did this user violate?

>Sup Forums still doesn't like Gadot

You don't deserve her.

Being gay

Really interesting how the poster has color but not the film. Makes me think part way through production somebody finally realized that color is a thing peoples eyes can see.

>that DCEU charm

what are you doing here Snyder?

In movie or just a deleted clip of acting staff fucking around?

Read an article also noting how most of the posters show WW alone as to not be accused of being sexist when there are other names like Chris Pine involved.

b-roll footage

The one with him photoshopped in the top right corner? I saw people mocking that on Facebook. Clearly they sort of wanted to go the sexist angle, but knew how fucking stupid that would be so they didn't even bother.

>DCEU charm.
lol.

Also, most everyone I've met has no idea a Wonder Woman movie is coming out, or more accurately, don't give a fuck. It'd be interesting if this movie is good, but honestly it looks like straight trash even after the Brazilian has shilled over a pre screening.

So the leaks were true. WB can shove this movie up it's ass. Gave up on humanity, fuck you

Yeah but why WW1? Of all changes, why that?

Just because Cap did it first? Are they that scared of comics having a history?

>Only poster with Pine is the Animu one

What are you talking about?

That disconnect on the movie being positive but BvS saying she gave up on humanity?

That's Snyder's fault for writing shitty fanfic and not a DCU.

looks like a cover for a old JRPG from N64/Playstation era. I like it!

I love how they keep showing her thighs from an angle to make it appear she is even remotely figured.

Gal Gadot is one of the worst casting choices I have ever seen, this bitch cannot act for fucking shit.

youtu.be/-X_m8QxQGeE?t=1m28s

From a race of trained warriors specifically created to fight shit, no less.

I can't accept this bullshit. I just can't.

Except he is on one of the normal posters

it's one of two that have the supporting cast on it

Really puts all those reviews that it's fun and hopeful into a weird light when it ends with the heroine giving up and leaving.

The DCEU is Synder because he set the foundation for it. But ignoring all of that and looking at WW on it's own, the creative choices are terrible. The Zeus wankery, benching herself for a century, even going with the fucking new 52 daughter of Zeus stuff. And before a get a rush of mouse shill posts I hated the liberties with Thor too. I wanted a good WW movie, and I kind of got my wish with the animated movie, but this I can't get behind.

Spamming