Bright [2017] by David Ayer

What's the Iogical explanation for this discrepancy?

anti-critic backlash

People are tired of pretentious hypocritical critics. Not saying the film is amazing, but christ, TLJ had equal or more faults than Bright

How many times have you posted this thread Max?

What's the logical explanation of you posting the same fucking thread every fucking day?

The (((elves)))

t. soyboy

people will eat netflix's trash until the scraps improve in quality and quantity. which has actually been working so far

P A I D C R I T I C S

Both extremism in my opinion. It's a pretty interesting movie with good concepts and an average story. Wasn't bad, wasn't amazing.

I think there's a definite disconnect with critics lately and a lot of theories are tin-foil hat stuff but actually sound accurate (paid shilling etc)

I liked it, will smith and that orc were great.

And that tikka girl was cute as hell.
The story was so-so but enjoyable, could have expanded more on the world.

RT is owned by Fandango and doesn't want digital distribution of $100m movies to take off. It'll impact their bottom line?

It wasn't that bad, the actual RT consensus seems like a decent summary of the movie though. I really liked the world, I wanted to see more of it and I liked the characters even though Will Smith was playing Will Smith. But it still fell short on almost every point, story, world building etc.It was such a cool setting though.

>(paid shilling etc)
Yes but the other way round

I actually think there's a precedence that lower quality netflix stuff gets higher praise purely because of the circumstance of the content; don't have to "pay" (no ticket cost), you can watch a "brand new" movie in the comfort of your own home. You probably feel like you're getting a better experience due to some of those things.

It's almost the opposite of how blockbuster movies lure you in with big screens and loud sounds and the whole spectacle takes away from average/mediocre writing. Casual watching and "free" movie excuses mediocrity.

multiple shit.
1. Critics are hollywood shills first and foremost and as of right now, Hollywood is scared of Netflix seeing that ticket sales are lower than they ever have been.

2. Critics hate Will Smith for wanting to stay out of politics & not getting in line with all the other black actors during the #oscarssowhite shitfest.

3. Max Landis' script who people on social media hate for his criticism for Rey and even then after he sold his script to Netflix, Ayer changed most of his shit to where the only thing they kept "written by Max Landis"

Sup numale

hey bugman

>this thread again
Was it shills?

The guy that makes threads like these is false flagging/concern trolling. He did the same for Man of Steel and Batman v Superman.

Why do Sup Forumstards fall for such obvious shilling?

Nice deflection there, Max. Everyone knows it's you.

I don't know why it's so hated by critics. Maybe they don't really find the idea of humans growing up through history with fantasy races and how that would make the modern world look like interesting.
It's not Citizen Kane, but it's far from being a horrible movie.

critics are programmed to be offended at the race stuff because it's not 100% of the characters praising all races as equal in every way, fairy lives don't matter etc

I really dont know.

Sure I didnt really feel the chemistry between Nick and Ward and the writing is meh.

But the world was far more fleshed out and interesting to me than in the Star Wars sequels. And at least its different.