Any good tv related tattoos ? Was thinking of getting something similar to this.. the commitment was so inspiring

Any good tv related tattoos ? Was thinking of getting something similar to this.. the commitment was so inspiring

disfiguring as a burn scar

thought it looked alright

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like nerdy shit will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

watch newfags replying to this pasta

simply eric

looks like my cousin, except shes not as thicc

The only acceptable movie tattoo imo

Tattoos are NOT supposed to have meaning. I have most my upper body tattoed and they don't have any textual meaning. It's about symbolism.

By this point I choose what to tatto merely on aesthetic grounds.

I want to touch her butt

MOM'S

post pusy and bobs
pls respond

the windows logo isn't from a movie, retard.

Ink Master is the best, bar none.

They actually get mostly talented people, they kinda teach the viewer what styles of tattoo are there and give you a brief history each episode depending on the challenge.

And the judges actually know what the fuck they are talking about.

dont know where there are pix of her desu famolamojamo

fight me plebs

Fuck you

i pretend this her and slap mine dong

Lmao haven't seen this one before

Gross

the symbol is a meaningful structure. in fact it is more meaningful than "text" because text implies only the arrangement of signs like letters and words, whose visual forms are only arbitrarily related to the thing they purport to signify. the word dog doesn't bark. however, if your tattoo was meant to be symbolic of bravery, you might get a tattoo of a lion, because lions are supposed to be brave. the symbol and the thing symbolized share a quality in this case, unlike the word and the thing it signifies.

so congratulations, you played yourself.

a purely meaningless tattoo would be a nonsense word, like glymbensque or delm. but even this at least implies, ergo signifies, the bare fact of a signification, even if there is nothing signified. maybe a black square or stripe, but this could be meaningful as well.

by the way your "intention" has nothing to do with this because meaning doesn't exist for the writer, only for the reader, of which you become but one the moment you finish carving your hideous symbols into your flesh, you disgusting subhuman trash.

Yeah no shit, that was my point. I just no gonna write a fucking essay about it.

>Any good tv related tattoos ?
a queen of spades tattoo

Is this whole thread just copypasta replies to copypasta? Do we even need a board anymore or will everyone just be entertained by bots posting copypasta to each other forever

>mfw I want those stones

fucking BASED pussy poster