OH NONONONONN OHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NONONONONN OHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a start.
#draintheswamp
#MAGA

I don't get it.

They will just appoint another puppet in his place because the governer is a Dem.

But I have to admit, it's nice to see Al Franken get karma'd hard for the shit he pulled on Sessions and his hand in starting red scare 2.0. Fucking cunt

>Democrats go in hard with a sexual harassment/assault smear against Republican Roy Moore to tank his bid for a Senate special election
>within weeks Democrat Senator Al Franken (one of the foremost golden children of Democrat voters, especially women, and a 2020 Presidential hopeful) gets similarly accused, substantied by a dubious photograph he took as a joke
>Democrat strongly recommends he resign to save face for the party and not lose the moral high ground they have over Republicans by looking like hypocrites
>Republican Roy Moore ultimately loses
>other Democrat politicians and the VAST majority of Democrat voters in Al Franken's home state Minnesota now oppose his resignation and beg him to have second thoughts
>it just got finalized today
Essentially a whole lot of nothing important, but it became a battleground for political discourse after all the Harvey Weistein stuff.

Thank you

I love this episode of Sup Forums - Television & Film

This is his best joke by far

hahaha GET FUCKED KIKE

I am convinced that the Trump curse is %100 real.

So I hear the showrunner of the Witcher series will be an SJW female who plans to highlight the series' strong female characters.

I don't know much about this series, but I'd heard it was supposed to be the last bastion of male-driven fantasy out there.

Believe it.

What dont you get?
This guy fucks

unfortunately, he's right. Minnesota is hard blue, theyll just appoint another commie as senator. Still, it's nice to see that swarthy jew get taken down a notch

>Minnesota
>commie

Some of you really get your worldview exclusively from Sup Forums

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Have SJW's fucking won anything lol, they even lost gamergate retrospectively, they are losing ground everyday in the culture war they started

>Drive
Could it be? Was he /ourguy/ all along?

This. His grandstanding faggotry during Gorsuch's hearing was a waste of time too.
>NOW I'M JUST A COMEDIAN, BUT IT WAS MY JOB TO POINT OUT RIDICULOUS THINGS, ISN'T THIS THING RIDICULOUS??
>According to the precedent set by...
>IS IT OR IS IT NOT RIDIIICULOUS??

>Republicans fight tooth and nail to defend Roy Moore despite him being a rapist and pedophile
>Al Franken hugs a girl inappropriately and gets chased out of the Democratic party
>Republicans lose a seat in one of the most conservative states in the country
>Republicans: "HAHAHAHA WE WIN YOU DID WHAT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO DO!"

?????

What "shit he pulled?" Pointing out that Jeff lied to congress repeatedly?

I'm so glad he's going to die of fat this year.

Le mentally ill Sup Forumsmutt face. Go away