>Liberals
>Women
>Minorities
Why is he the bad guy again?

He's worse than all of those things.
He's fat.

>conservatives unironically identify with a fat child written as satire
You can't make this shit up

I think that the subtext of the show is he simply just hates himself, and those are all safe outgroups to project that hate onto. I think the creators said he was a caricature of an actual kid one of them knew at their bus stop. I knew a kid literally EXACTLY like Cartman myself: overweight, similar voice (this was around the time SP was released, so I don't think he was doing an impression), single parents to an only child that bought him whatever he asked for. I'll admit, the irrational hate for blacks and jews didn't come out till his teenage years, but he was basically Cartman right down to the mean streak and insecure tendency to pick on poor people unironically (he had a rich family). I don't think you're supposed to take any of it seriously, it's just part of his hateful character. With the exception of that Passion/Mel Gibson episode, and maybe the Ginger Cow, I don't think we ever see him making organized attempts to carry out any sort of ethnic or racial violence.

>teehee! Do I fit in guys?

Who said he was the bad guy?

This
they're all the bad guys. Only person that isn't is Kenny

Once you actually have sex your outlook will change. Don't give up trying.

I do agree with him about hippies and San Francisco. Fuck that place.

Because more than anybody he hates himself.

Sex with degenerate whores? no thanks, fuck women, and fuck the nonwhites they are flocking too like inferior swine

He's not.

You're the person they're making fun of. Nobody cares if you lack the self-awareness to realize it.

Do you cry to sleep every night?

Kenny is a degenerate redneck. Jimmy is the real hero.

When Stan and Kyle put makeup on him to look like a ginger Cartman rallied all other gingers into an extremist group and plotted to kill all normal looking kids because he didnt want to be a minority.

Son of bitch

Sometimes Cartman is a way for Matt or Trey to communicate a certain prejudice or hate they carry for certain people, like hippies and people from San Francisco. They hate extremists in general, or rather they did, I think them being in hollywood as long as they have plus them winning a bunch of tonys for Book of Mormon has made them love the smell of their own farts over time.

Pro tip, he isn't

Cartman is a self-centered glutton/trouble-maker who has never accomplished anything death
and destruction, while never accepting responsibility for the wreckage his friends and neighbors have to clean up. This little turd is going to Hell.

>the irrational hate for blacks
>irrational
You can't possible be serious.

Too bad he isn't like that since at least 2006 or so.

this desu