The Witcher Netflix

Is everyone ready for the adaptation of Andrzej Sapkowski’s novels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6p7snSRFAo
twitter.com/LHissrich/status/947879859115638784
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm ready for Sapkowski's bitching tweets

>Yen WILL be a sassy Mulatta with Mulatta hair
FUCK YOU NETFLIX

>The games benefited from my success, not the other way around!

Yennefer is the most perfect of perfection. Looks and personality.

Everyone except Netflix. It's going to suck.

someone post the tweet

youtube.com/watch?v=i6p7snSRFAo

how will they adapt this scene?

But how does she compare to Triss?

he can't even use a computer properly, let alone social media

The actress will most certainly not live up to the game model. See: Tomb Raider (2017)

yes no

Frauding dude. She's actually a hunchback. Ban magic.

she *was*, but she fixed it
99% of sorcereresses used to be ugly as fuck and are hundreds of years old

>Netflix
Won't even bother watching, fuck them and all their shit shows, can't do anything right.

Everything Netflix makes is fucking trash. I'm expecting this to get the Disney treatment or worse.

STARRING IDRIS ELBA

That girl looks more like Elizabeth from Bioshock, still an amazing cosplay though, a shame Netflix won't have anyone that looks remotely close to Yen.

Erased and Stranger Things are good though

She doesn't, Yen is trash.

No, because books are shit and gained popularity in Poland after shitty tv show with terrible CGi, and wordwide one after game. Nobody ever gave a fuck about them beside "males" that wear ponytails.

The fewer American actors the better, hence why I choose British actress Lucy Boynton

They will be applauded for their bravery and alternate lifestyle

>Twilight Zone for millennial twinks and some shit nobody's ever heard of

Pass.

Too bad in the timeframe of the show Ciri is still a kid, Lucy would be perfect to play her

>Stranger Things
>Millennial twink material

t. contrarian autist

twitter.com/LHissrich/status/947879859115638784
which one of you wrote that?

There are more people in the world in just the US, you inbred retard.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Well, RIP

perfect casting for yennifer

I want to die. Strike that, I want her to die

This is not helping you know. I'm against sjw marxist etc but this can only push jer even more to fuck this shit up fammalan

suicide when though
some user once posted a bit from her streams and she was crying and talking about wanting to die

Using fancy words to look down upon the one your arguing with, cliché defense mechanism

t. not him

They will add extra nogs

Why is my fagbook feed clogged up with normies talking about this bullshit then?

I don't believe a single woman on this planet would be able to pull of in-game yen

>yennefer irl
>disgusting gap inbetween her teeth like a peasant
>thin weak jaw
>no defined cheekbones
Are you fucking serious?

Is it him? its in every fucking thread.

Well, if it becomes shit, we’ll always have the Polish adaptation

Eastern European girls could portray any Witcher character flawlessly, including Yennefer and Triss

dont fuck it up

>Netflix
>Not fucking up an adaptation

It's gonna be Arrested Development season 4 all over again.

Actually, no, I'm not. I just have it saved like it because it's easier to find the webm since I keep forgetting the girl's name. Yen's God tier jaw is just something else.

>Monochrome casting
Oh, user

Change Ciri, Triss and Yennefer

The rest is alright

post somebody better
eva is too old

I don't mind Butler as Roch

You miscast Triss and Yennefer so so fucking poorly.

dishonest hack director
he wouldn't be true to the source whatsoever and would resent doing an adaptation with such toxic masculine qualities

okay? then fix it your fucking self holy shit

She needs to be a bit older, Yen was a proper milf, she looks a bit on the young side

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>neckbeard rage

Careful, you might pop a zit

OOHHHHH NO NO NO NO

>video game adaption
>he doesn't know

It’s supposed to be an adaptation of the books, not the games

correct and i agree

no irony

I want to believe, but I don't. There are so many good female characters in the witcher and for some reason woman series directors can't into woman characters. They always go 200% bitch. Every fucking time. And while that might work for yen or phillipa I'm positive this bitch is going to run fringilla, cicillia, triss and (if we get that far) ciri and cerys into the ground.

Triss is much more manipulative than Yennefer, which is a well written character with her own goals and ambitions, not a simple love interest.

But they’re all manipulative, right? It’s essentially what the story is about; conniving ladies who manipulate others for personal gain

Maybe

*SMACKS LIPS* GERALT GET YO PUNK ASS OVER HERE AND GIVE YEN A KISS. I BOUT HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THESE MONSTERS.

That's what I was pointing out.

or Cast Ragnar as Geralt they basically look the same to me

Stop giving them ideas

wrong.

half of the cast, including Geralt will be niggers.

Fimmel and Hunnan are the same person

I gotta play that game tonight. This is going to be another massive fucking embarrassment.

>It’s essentially what the story is about; conniving ladies who manipulate others for personal gain
Don't forget Emhyr head fucks the Lodge of Sorceress' to start a war of conquest. It's not an anti-woman story, it's about all these ambitious cunts of every race, gender and creed fucking around and getting a bunch of little people killed for reasons.

I’d prefer Fimmel as Geralt honestly, Hunnan reminds me of biker trash.

Sapkowski actually wanted to have Geralt portrayed by Kevin Costner, but nowadays he’d prefer Mads Mikkelsen

>Mads Mikkelsen
Would make an awful Geralt unless the whole movie was in polish.

1. Those women (Philippa, Síre etc.) who are part of the Lodge conspiring to murder Demavend and Foltest.

2. Ves indirectly causing Henselt’s death

3. At least Radovid quickly figured out after those murders who the true conspirators were (pic related)

>kate beckinsale as yennefer
MUH DICK

Cast Jerome of Rivia

He probably jerks off to that tweet every night.

One of my friends is friends with Karlie Kloss and she once liked one of his Instagram posts that had me in it and I think about it every day.

Yes but Radovid went fucking insane. I agree with destroying the lodge, but burning everyone was too much.

Also he closed Oxenfurt.

> eva green will never play yennefer and get naked like she always does
why even live lads

>video game shit
NON CANON

flat/10

Love her. She's just as qt as a brunette too

Richard Armitage is the ideal Geralt besides Mads.
>good actor with the right presence
>correct facial features
>190 cm / 6'2 f
>46 years old, rugged and mature but still capable of doing stunts
>european, has british accent
>has been in fantasy and medieval settings before

>2. Ves indirectly causing Henselt’s death
Henselt just could have not raped ves and I wouldn't have let Roache killed him.

>Thorin the fucking dwarf was 6'2" the entire time
Still not taller than the elven king but still HOT DIGGETY DAMN

Hopefully they're not stupid enough to hire you as casting director

just proves that 6'2 is still a manlet

Oh you

I can't wait for yen to cuck Geralt to see Sup Forums bitching about the jews.

I can't wait to see Sup Forums freak out when the lodge starts their monologue about how women are the superior gender, even though that's basically in the source material.

Geralt is American though. Listen to his accent.

Lee Pace is 6'5" not 6'3, fix it

>netflix
ugh, they better not turn geralt into a cuck and ciri into a tatted up lesbian

>based solely on the books
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

ruins the joke

The lodge wasn't any worse than any other power (seeing as how the wild hunt isn't canon). If anything the genocidal elves were the worst but by the time you get to that reveal you've already got rape, torture, assassinations and executions by every realm in the north and nilfgaard. It's an equal opportunity race for the bottom and nobody wins.