]Call Me By Your Name Thread]

Would they make a sequel?

The ending was really sad. I need a happy ending for Elio & Oliver. It broke my heart.

fucking Gay family, allow this faggotry still

This

>liking pederasty

All gays must fucking hang themselves. Fucking faggots

t. closet case

Oh wow dude you’re so edgy

Does this gif triggers you bigot?

>Whahhh if you hate my faggotry it means you're a faggot too

>it broke my heart
FUCKING FAGGOT

;)

Read the book OP. The ending of the book takes place years after the ending of the movie and ends on an ambiguous but optimistic note.

Well considering they forgot to add the last 3rd of the book then yeah I except a fucking sequel.

I wanna watch this but seeing gays kiss is gross

Fucking kino, it's going to win best Picture at the oscars

Fuck off anti-SJWS, Sup Forums is no place for your homphoby

That's good to hear. I want to read it but I have a busy schedule.

I hope they'll make one.

Believe it or not, it's not disturbing at all & there are also many hetero scenes too. There is a sex scene with Elio and a girl and it's more explicit than any gay scene.

I agree. I really loved everything about this movie & how it was made. It seems like it was filmed years ago, back when they used to film good movies.

Fuck off with your shit gay romance films, they aren't art, they aren't even entertaining.

This but not even ironically

(You)

Wanna hear what's wrong? To be white and fuck or marry a black person and then have mixed kids. That's wrong. Every white who chooses to spent the rest of their life with a nigga is dropped.

Adapted screenplay is the closest it can get to win. And probably Best Actor if the academy voters somehow hate Oldman

what kind of ass is that

yes, in the film they are both jewish, including Elio's family

t.brainlet

thx ;)

>they are both jewish

Tbqh that was the thing that bothered me in the movie cuz it seems like Jews are accepting homosexuality & I envied this cuz with Christianity things are more difficult.

It's not like they are orthodox Jews wearing kippah or anything. It's just something they both have in common

yes user, and the final monologue of Elio's father was one of the most beautiful in the history of cinema.

it's kinda rare to a gay movie end on a positive note

So I try anal sex to truly appreciate this movie before watching it?

only if you are a true kinosseuir

They meet and remember their times, but Elio doesn't want to meet Oliver's family. A sequel would be a deviation from the book unless they just follow Elio in his studies.

>the final monologue of Elio's father was one of the most beautiful in the history of cinema

I agree. I haven't read the book so I was shocked in a good way when this scene happened.

Both of Elios parents are how parents should be in real life if their kid is struggling with those things. Oliver's parents represent the bitter reality and that's why I can relate to him.

Someone said in another thread that they're talking about a sequel, is it true, if so, who said it?

I really a couple articles that the director wanted to make a sequel.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT CAN'T FUCKING BE
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
CAN'T THE KIKES JUST LEAVE US ALONE AND QUIT PROMOTING DEGENERATE SHIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please somebody tell me what is so good about this, I want to like it but I just don't get it

fingers crossed the possible oscar nominations will drove them into making a sequel as good as this one.

Watch it yourself & you'll find out. Like I said before: >It seems like it was filmed years ago, back when they used to film good movies.

Really? You would be happy if your son was getting banged by a guy twice his age? He was 17 years old for chrissake. The kid barely knew how to have sex.

They're 17 and 24

>The kid barely knew how to have sex.
lmao

are you amish?

and, that was the point, he was discovering himself

He's 17 year old son was banging a girl before he slept with a guy 7 years older than him, not twice his age. Elio was not a virgin & I don't see you bothered with him fucking his female friend at the same age.

I think the way the dad reacted was unrealistic. The film took place in 1983. Homosexuality wasn't cool back then. And right during the onset of the AIDS crisis, I doubt a dad would be thrilled about his son exploring love with a closeted gay man.

Don't be a cunt. I've had a friend who was gay and he was one of the nicest people I've ever met

The dad told Elio at the end he almost had the same experience once. That’s why he was so understanding of it

That was a plot twist but not really, like I could tell from the way he was talking with Oliver about the ancient statues of the curvy men & how they're made to be desired, that he had his own secrets.

The cinematographer is Sayom-something Mukdeeprom who made Thai arthouse. The music is by Sufjan Stevens and Ryuchi Sakamoto. A perfect recipe for Spice of Life film.

Marzia.

>2 days later
>Face still stuck like this