Ignorant of outside world until meeting the protagonist

>Ignorant of outside world until meeting the protagonist
>Saves the protagonist from depression and hopelessness by reminding his true purpose
>Falls in love with the protagonist
>Revealed to be actually the antagonist's "daughter"
>Returns to her evil nature, wearing a skintight suit of their evil aesthetic
>Brought to her senses by power of love
>Helps the protagonist to defeat her creator, despite knowing full well she relies on their existence to exist
Wait a second is this...
>Fades away from existing during a wedding
Fuck you

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

What show?

RAW RAW FIGHT THE AKU

Wow, very disgusting example of the Born Sexy Yesterday trope. I usually hold animes to a higher standard than western crap but I literally can't even with this.

>show influenced by Eastern media uses things from Eastern media
Stop the fucking presses.

Where the fuck is the 1080p mega?

Samurai jack ripped off anime, anime is better

I really, REALLY, hope that this ending is not what Genndy meant when he said he was going to do something no ones ever seen before in animation.

Literally no one has heard of Gurren Lagann outside of nerds on the internet.

>I usually hold animes to a higher standard than western
Woah... so this is the power of autism

Those are the only people that even wanted Samurai Jack back in the first place. If not for us Genndy would be busy at work on Hotel Transylvania 3.

After that shit I'm glad that's where he's stuck now.

At least Nia was able to tell Simon she loved him, and he was satisfied with that.

Her death was the punishment for ruining the show.

Fucking this

>Those are the only people that even wanted Samurai Jack back in the first place

not really, most peole outside animu circles don't care about Gurren Lagan

There were SO MANY different ways to do this, even with a romance arc.

Tartakovsky really fucked the chicken on this one.

At least we got three amazing episodes and three more good episodes this season. Overall pretty good.

>stealing entire plot threads and scenes is cool as long as you were never creative to begin with

I want this now

TTGL, check it out if you haven't yet.

I was joking during the wedding scene that it was going to happen...and then it did.

This wasn't an homage or a similarity, this was a wholesale ripoff of TTGL. They could have at least tried to hide it.

Jack... DID YOU KNOW FACT NUMBER 107 IS THAT WITHOUT AKU, WHOM IS MY FATHER, I CANNOT EXIST! YOU KILLED MY FATHER IN THE PAST THUS THIS IS A PARADOX AND NOW I MUST GO FOREVER... goodb-

In Nia's case, she wasn't tied to causality across time. So why didn't she use spiral energy to sustain herself?

The scenes are used to entirely different effect, so who fucking cares? That's art, man.

I guess because she was an anti-spiral? Perhaps that's why Lord Genome actually kept his "daughters" to keep tabs on the monitoring program.

Something something Spiral Nemesis.

>this was a wholesale ripoff of TTGL. They could have at least tried to hide it.

I really doubt that Gendy cares about shitty ''watch it for the fight scenes'' modern anime

Nah, user. All this stuff goes back thousands of years.