What happens at 49%?

What happens at 49%?

It gets shutdown

donald trump builds the wall and you get a job in a coal mine

Remember what happen to the americans after they go to 56%?

An American shits themselves

They remove the audience score entirely the same way news sites removed comment sections.

I just voted. Hopefully, I can get some Disney bucks it drops anymore.

We all get medals.

Alt righters claim they won as another franchise they love gets taken over by women!!!

Once this baby hits 49 scores per person...
You're gonna see some serious shit!

STAR WARS: THE LAST MOVIE

What happens when it reaches a billion?

From Putin.

and drumpf

Disney will try and get audience scores removed from RT. They will be unsuccessful though, because Warner Bros. owns RT and audience scores have generally been more favorable to them than critic reviews.

The Order of St. Catherine the Great Martyr to honour Russians and foreigners for outstanding contributions toward peacekeeping, charity, humanitarian efforts, and the preservation of cultural heritage.

Good. Every person who gives up on Star Wars and '''nerd culture''' shit in general is another person saved.

Absolutely nothing anyone should give a fucking shit about.

Then they're only a billion off their estimate

I wouldn't mind getting paid $20+ an hour to drive around in a giant dump truck.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>WUSHAN ALD-WITE BODS R DOIN ID

>NADZI TROLLS R RAYSIS ABND SECKEST

The mouse shuts it down

Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson are taken behind the chemical sheds at Didney Worl and executed.

The same thing that happens to everything else.

NO YOU FUCKING NAZI. THEN THEY ARE ONLY 900 MILLION OFF THEIR ESTIMATE.

Transformers movies reach a billion. It took 5 of them all being garbage before they stopped, and that's without the Forbes Defense Force.

i recognize this (((image)))

RT makes a new rule that you have to have 50+ reviews to affect the audience score, and then the audience score jumps up to 88%, and then the left goes "see we were right, it was russian alt-right troll bots!"

I guarantee this will happen.

me on the right

Or have to be verified to post reviews, trolling will definitely be the focal point. Clearly there is no way the movie was bad, and to speak of it is heresy. I mean we paid 4 billion for this fucking shit!

What an absolute mess. Who thought this movie was okay?

Kathleen gets fired.

>the virgin rian vs the chad numale

Who knows, but this defense campaign is beyond bizarre.

I laughed.
t. Trump voter

APOLOGIZE

one can dream

mostly people who go "it's just a movie, turn your brain off."
or
"its just a fun action sci-fi flick. Stop being so particular."

I always liked those movies as a kid

the only sensible guy in this thread. Manbabies and Disney shills need to be publicly executed

The whole SJW thing I can get, but what about bringing Phantom Menace back into it?

Why does no one talk about the editing and pacing of the film?

It cuts around so bizarrely that it only has time to breathe when the guard fight shows up.
The music is constantly moving, never giving reprise.
Character revelations and plot points move at lightning pace.

Did they really need four separate stories in the film?

Menace just has some back acting and Jarjar, the plot and story are fine.

The outline for the plot is interesting.
Star Wars didn't need another adventure film, it needed that political stuff thrown in.

We all fucking DIE

ALLAHU AKBAR!

>Disney doubles the budget of Han Solo so they can re-write and re-film it with Ron Howard, because it was a dumpster fire
>Rian Johnson got almost full creative control on The Last Jedi and no-one at Disney thought there was anything wrong with it

Rian should have been fired and replaced with Ron Howard. I doubt Howard can save Han Solo but he could have saved The Last Jedi if they re-wrote the script and brought him in for reshoots.

They also should have had Luke and Leia say their final goodbyes on the ship. Everything is CG now so they could have easily changed the location from the rebel base to somewhere on the ship. No reason at all that they couldn't have had it happen before Leia's death in space. Cut the Mary Poppins shit and it could have been a truly memorable and heartbreaking moment that would be perfectly appropriate to send Leia's character off with, and it would have given Kylo resolve to turn on the First Order.

The movie was a disaster. All the main characters from the original trilogy are dead except Chewbacca and Lando, and Lando may as well not exist anymore because all his friends are dead except Chewie.

The Star Wars episodes need a strong producer, executive producer, and competent but "safe" directors like JJ Abrams and Ron Howard in order to work. The idea that each episode would be handled by a different 'visionary director' was a disaster waiting to happen.

Allahu Ackbar, Peace Be Upon Him.

How long before RT shuts down its user score?

Oh my god they found me I don’t know how but they found me.

Who?

Who do you think? The Liberals! Run!

If you hate OT Star Wars so much why do bother with it? It’s linkedin status symbol for these women in charge. Has nothing to do with loving movies.

Slimer pokes out of the bucket to say hi.

Or he should.

me
it kind of turns into Twists: The Movie, the music could better, and the rich planet and "oh shit what are we going to do with the fleet" sections dragged on a bit, but otherwise I thought it was really good
my only regret is not clapping at the end in case someone else from Sup Forums was in the theater so I could give them a story to tell

Disney get a billion+ dollars. Oh wait, they already did.

We permit ourselves a moment of grim satisfaction, and then return to the struggle.

then we kill millions

Wait till you see the-
OHOHUH
NO NO NO NO
*inhales*

What bad acting? Other than Jar-Jar who I've found to be nowhere near offensive or annoying as Finn or the fat Vietnamese bitch/Rose, the only real example of that is Jake Lloyd as kid Anakin. Ian, Ewan, Liam, Jackson, and everyone else was great.

Did you really enjoy it?
I was shell shocked at the end. It;s baffling how awful it is.

please fuck off
yes I really enjoyed it
yes I thought it was "awesome" at times, yes I liked most of the times when they played the Force theme/Luke's theme, yes I liked some of the snarky lines but not all of them, yes I liked seeing Yoda again
and no I'm not a normie, I'm a KHV with literal autism

Autism is normie as fuck, retard.

well I also have generalized anxiety disorder with strong obsessive-compulsive tendencies

>thinking review bombing on the internet will effect anything

>What happens at 49%?

>its realz

Oh shit, nostalgia bomb.

>it is ranked higher than TLJ

top kek

as score drops, the screencap grows

Audience score removed and replaced with thumbs up or thumbs down

how far can is realistically fall?

48? Maybe?

>What happens at 49%?
A girl will finally touch your penis.

>What happens at 49%?
i unironically kill myself

Please wear a micky mouse hat for a fresh new meme.

That's poking the mouse, you don't want to do that.

meant for

no way!

Solo better be good. Otherwise Episode IX is really going to suffer. A movie that offers nothing to entice viewers to return after two back-to-back duds.

Is that what you think coal miners do?

shadilay!!!!

This is a result of trolls giving out 0.5 star reviews, actual Star Wars fans loved it. It's one of those movies that gets better with each viewing, especially in IMAX, I saw it for the 4th time this weekend and I loved it more each time.

Most people have given up on that narrative. And for good reason. You should follow their lead.

>A movie that offers nothing to entice viewers to return after two back-to-back duds.
JJ and his mystery box bullshit will be back with a safe corporate approved script.
HAVE FUN!

It's the last chapter of the trilogy. Is he going to end on a cliffhanger? But he'll probably have to spend much of the film backpedaling on almost every decision Johnson made.

>Solo better be good.

heh, no chance.

Is it officially a trilogy? I mean they obviously planned to keep making this shit forever

>tfw screened TLJ at my home for all my friends so they wouldn't have to waste money at the movies
>tfw ordered chicken wings and following the movie we immediately all jumped on our phones and gave it a shitty review on RT

The day of the mousetrap is coming soon, shill

>Is he going to end on a cliffhanger?
No, its going to turn out the island really WAS purgatory all along and no one will ever talk about star wars ever again.

there is no fucking way is gonna drop to 49%

It still has a ways to go before it has as many audience reviews as TFA

>Is it officially a trilogy?
Yeah. Rian Johnson is getting a standalone trilogy afterwards.

HEAHABACKA

It has 60,000 less reviews than Force Awakens and only needs about 2000 more negative reviews to push it to 49%. It's going to get there because the more people that see it, the more negative reviews there's been.

>What happens at 49%?