Look who I met!

Look who I met!

Real lolita shit.

Hi Keanu.
What's her name?

who dresses their children like that? the shirt isn't even proper

I know the fucking joke about these posts, but seriously many celebrities have fun shitposting in this hellhole, what are the odd that keanu is here?

She looks old enough to dress herself...

where do all the cute girls go when they grow up?

Billy Mitchell?

0, he’s pure.

into the beds of multiple men per night

Honestly wouldn't surprise me. Keanu seems pretty into all that internet nerd bullshit.

>Hello ((user)) would you like to take a sit.

Low. He's a reddit guy

not for her to decide

she's ugly

when can a girl decide she is old enough to put on her own clothes?

I mean you never see them around when they are adults it seems. do they stop being cute?

"If there are any assult allegations towards Keanu Reeves im just gonna kill myself. Because that means theres no hope for anyone"

>you never see them around when they are adults
they're in beds

Hey Keanu, I'm glad to see you're still taking time to take pictures with some of your fans no matter their age.

Fuck you OP. Kettle brand chips have gone to absolute shit since they went gluten free. Your consistency is RUINED.

Will not eat again.

>8 year old girl runs into her favorite celeb
>at the liquor store

The day she's 18, you sick fuck

why is she even at a liqour store?

Me on the left

>do they stop being cute?
user, the answer to this question is the point of no return. Turn back now.

Keanu Reeves early life story is some crazy sad thriller

ROOM TWO FOURTEEN
GOTTA BE SEEN

go ahead
ama

usually read a few threads after washing a car or two and waiting for em to dry a little before driving them around the block a few times then rehand drying any wet spots that appear

i really love Sup Forums

ANYONE CAN ANYONE AGREE WITH ME THAT KETTLE CHIPS HAVE GONE TO SHIT

OP I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

she looks like she's gonna fuck black guys

I saw Keanu Reeves at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

What the fuck are you doing

How? There's nothing to indicate that at all. If anything the opposite is indicated.

giv Jesus Keanu

why is this still so funny after all these years

am i retarded

they changed the formula and made them gluten free. the satisfying crunch is gone. the consistency is too soft no crunch

is that why they tasted like garbage the last time i tried

wtf man kettle chips were the best

>Give me something else.
Take this!
*unzips dick*

Too cold to leave your kid in the car.

OH LOOK IT'S TRENT REZNOR CIRCA 1999

Canadian cuck detected.

Pasta

wold you leave your loli daughter alone in the car in front of a liquor store?
yes you would, like the cuck you are

The sad part is she probably haven't seen a single movie with him. It was probably her parents that told her to pose for a photo

yeah they totally fucked with the formula and ruined their chips to pander to muh gluten intolerance retards

>tfw a random street girl is cuter than the tv-actress flavor of the month.

>Keanu Reeves is only 1 and a half foot taller than a 3 foot tall girl
LMAO
No wonder he's such a mopey faggot, I would kill myself if I were a manlet.

I think Keanu's a big enough boy to dress himself, user.

If real than post "don't be a hero" on your twitter.

is that xpac?

BILL AND TED 3: THE GOLDEN YEARS when?

YOU DUNT KNOW DA WAY !!

I don't drink anymore since I have a young daughter.

No proofs no daughter

He looks just like me.

>do they stop being cute?

You know the answer already

I feel you bro. This and the Harry Potter "No!"

>yfw they met while Keanu went for chips and the girl for liquor

>Almost bought kettle chips with my sub today
Seems like. I dodged a bullet there

You gotta wait like 15 years on that my friend.

Why did you have to post this ugly jewish man?

Millie will be chaste and faithful to her husband that she will marry at age 20, all while being an acclaimed actress. She will bring light and morality into the darkness of Hollywood.

>In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Reeves (Whose role involved playing a rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm in front of them, stopping them, and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who plays Tyler Endicott),"The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". And proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

>Baiting someone into posting a picture of their daughter on Sup Forums
Reported

Wait a second...

do you have a license to do detective work

So that looks like some 8 year old kid right? Or lets say 6-10 to be safe..

what movies could a kid that age see keanu in and recognize and like him?

Probably her parents saw him and wanted to take a photo of him with their daughter.

Maybe the cutie recongized her from the memes, or are those too old too?

*recognized him

She watched bill and ted

John Wick 2 is my nieces favorite movie, she’s seven. That girl looks more like 6-6 though.

Kids really like The Matrix.
Also, the parent who took the pic probably made her do it.

Is she famous or something?

You’ve posted this exact line before, earlier today. How odd.

i bet from keanu's perspective you'd get some downblouse sights

Some kind of bot. Been here a few days according to what’s on 4plebs.

This. Matrix isn't even R rated. its probably PG-12 or something.

WHITE POWER

Me on the right