BITCH

BITCH

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1478665686041/image/ISG1YlEXESsSpiSGGU7tpQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He literally did nothing wrong

Sup Forums is part of the #logang

Logan did nothing wrong and all of the nerd crybabies can take their crocodile tears and put them with their action figure collection.

MUH INTERNET MORALITY POLICE
>mfw most of the people whining about based Logan have done/said worse things than he

muh dead nips

>Suicide is not a joke
>kill yourself

Phony indignation is so cringy.

Wtf I love Logan Paul now

The guy who suicided was a rapist though

He was being a dick, but at least he notified the authorities and shit. Once all of the serious shit gets taken care of, he can be as big of a dick as he wants.

XBOX

Any proof that the dead body was real?

#logang

>Logan Paul
>Jake Paul
>Aaron Paul

Which is most successful? Aaron Paul seems like he's been pretty busy lately after the television role of a lifetime.

Logan would heem that little bitch, he's getting too big for his britches

What the fuck is that stupid hat and coat. Can you wear that stuff outside beyond the age of 12 now?

Reddit is so mad lol

Remember when people pretended to be super edgy on the internet instead of pretending to be gigantic pussies

XBOX revive my flash in the pan career

LETS DO IT REDDIT! #downwithloganpaul

What even happened? It sucks now.

The H3H3/Pewdiepie/reddit manchildren are worse than Logan and Jake.

I don't think the guy did anything wrong, but why is Sup Forums Chad defense force now?

Stockholm syndrome?

Looks like the Donald is out in full force today :^)

He's right. Suicide is not a joke.

You know what is a joke? Aaron Paul's career

so the average age of Sup Forums is literally 12 now?

XBOX GET ME A SNARKY RETORT

Soyboys and cucks hate chads. Chads are the last saviors of the culture.

WHY CAN'T HE JUST RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF SOME PIECE OF SHIT WHO DECIDED TO KILL HIMSELF IN A PUBLIC PLACE?

Wow, what a tough guy.

BTFO

this

if that jap wanted privacy he wouldnt have hanged himself in the middle of a public park

>The human holocaust complains about edgyness for views and gets retweeted by THE jew

Sup Forums is the bastion of contrarianism. Always.

>this mad that you got deleted on facebook for being an autist

Self-hatred, envy, contrarianism.

Nobody is contraian here. Fuck off.

Do chads post like this?

He already said he was sorry.

if you spent time on /r9k/ you would know that Chad is a well meaning Adonis who wants to see you have a good time while Brad is the less handsome insecure often manlet facsimile version of a Chad who in fact is an asshole.

JAKE PAULERS IN THE HOUSE TONIIIIIGHT!!

ALL THE KEKBOYS GONNA HAVE A BAD TIIIIIME!

According to that logic nobody would go to prison only the people who committed the most heinous crimes which is of course very silly. What Logan did is probably something which falls into the legal but immoral act such as cheating, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should and it doesn't justify the action either.

I feel like people on Sup Forums are supporting Jake Paul just to be edgy which seems silly but I will also admit that people attacking Jake Paul also benefit from their virtue signalling.

XBOX set up an appointment with the hair transplant surgeon

#LoganPaulDidNothingWromg

Sorry for what.

Why is it only actors with floundering careers making tweets like this?

He shilled for xbox so he knows what it's like to have a dead friend in Japan

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Jesus Christ, it's Logan Paul, not Jake

>face was blurred out and privacy legally respected
>get mad anyway

>he has a cuckbook

goyim, i don't know what to say...

>suicide isn't a joke
>btw kill yourself
isn't aaron paul too busy to make these kind of comments on twitter?

i know right? jesus christ, get your youtubers for 12 year olds right!

>tfw chad becomes a millonaire by laughing at your body

Because r3ddit pretending they are outraged and having soyboys cry over this (literally crying) pisses me off more than getting on the moral outrage train.

XBOX tweet at someone more famous than me

Giving Paul the benefit of the doubt that he was the mastermind of this whole thing come on now. Plus if it was fake dude would have said by now to save face.

He's not complaining about edginess; he's pointing out how disingenuous it is for them to act like they're upset.

that's because you don't have any friends in real life and therefore can't understand why people ever got on facebook

EVERY SINGLE TIME
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1478665686041/image/ISG1YlEXESsSpiSGGU7tpQ/

>all these nerds hating on based Logan

>too busy

You retarded faggots don't have to pick sides over every single little fucking thing holy shit

Bump