Fairly Oddparents Thread

Havent had one of these in a while.

Also, I saw a few episodes of Bunsen. It's probably better than Tuff Puppy but still just a 7/10 at best. Better than I expected a least

Vicky is a wagecuck

Vicky is best girl.

>wagecucks are always angry
checks out

Vicky is be/ss/t girl.

>romantic Vicky

I might be the only person who loves ultimate evil Vicky from later seasons. It's funny that in the reality of FoP, most of the world's villains know the biggest source of evil is a regular teenage girl

>C'mon twerp we have to get to the Cake and Bacon early or else Mr. Dinkleberg will dock my pay again!!!

you know, I always figured that they ran out of babysitting stuff to do with Vicky so she shows up less, but with how much they go to the Cake n bacon nowadays, actually making her work there would be a great way to actually have things to do with her again

She does work there.

I know, I meant making it permanent.

Also unrelated, but that episode was great.

I miss the first 5 seasons of this show.

Season 5 is still one of the worst, even now. But I do miss 1 to 4 and 6.

As much as this show has gone stale over the years, I will unironically say that Chloe is a better written character than Mabel Pines

I love classic FOP, and I can handle some decay, but the cheap constant additions of new characters has ruined the show for me.

>Season 5 is still one of the worst,
I don't understand this meme.

Chloe is a great character. The show's flaws are all entirely unrelated to her or her addition.

Right now the show could go back to it's full potential simply by bringing back Chester, AJ and Tootie, and having episodes with them, Timmy and Chloe.

The show has never been more stale for me than Season 5. It's not the worst, but it feels the most like "going through the motions"

And the characters (except Dad and Crocker, who are the worst in Season 9) are all at their worst in Season 5.

While most other people felt Poof ruined the show(?), I feel Season 6 was far more interesting in terms of plots and characters than S5 and made me like the show again.

You're free to like it though, it's not bad (Season 9 is the only one that is just out right fucking bad) and has a lot of good episodes, but it's at the very best the least good.

You got that right bud.

What I mean is that the show is at it's best when the episodes are about the kids. Mr Turner is best character in the same way Sheen was in Jimmy Neutron. He is at his best when in the side making jokes rather than being the main character.

This season is going in the right direction with Chloe, since most of the plots are about them now, but it can go all the way by expanding the kid cast again.

IsnĀ“t that an episode? Timmy wished that nobody age so he could stay a kid forever?

By the time the other fairies found out 50 year have passed

Whoa, Megan let herself go.

>a villain is so specific and situational that she pretty much cant show up again
fucking shame. Then again, they managed to bring back Dark Laser well so who knows?

Yes, it's the most recent non live action movie.

>Timmy not Neutral Evil

But then who'd be in Neutral Good?

Move Chester to Neutral Good, make Veronica Chaotic Neutral.

huh. That actually makes a lot of sense, I admit

>The show has never been more stale for me than Season 5. It's not the worst, but it feels the most like "going through the motions"
I don't really see how. Season 5 had a lot of fun episodes. Really, it only feels stale around Seasons 7-8 for me. Seasons 9-10 are where the show is zombified.

>And the characters (except Dad and Crocker, who are the worst in Season 9) are all at their worst in Season 5.
Can you explain why you think that way?

>I feel Season 6 was far more interesting in terms of plots and characters than S5
I feel like both had interesting plots and characters.

>why I think this way
It just feels the most souless. Timmy was the jerkiest he ever was, Cosmo and Wanda were always arguing and barely felt cohesive (a far cry from the giggling idiots of earlier and later seasons), Wanda was reduced to a nag jokes, which meant nothing because she was always right, the general tone shifted to one where everyone seemed angry all the time. A lot of the episodes felt similar with too much "we lost our wands" stuff.

It's more of a general feeling rather than anything specific, I cant say I didnt like most of the episodes in the end, but overall the season's direction was poor.

When Season 6 rolled around, Poof came and so Timmy had to be a role model again, making him go back to being nice, and he also became more competent. The change in Poof meant more interesting plots and having a baby means Cosmo and Wanda were back to actually acknowledging other like a couple rather than a Family Guy couple

the show feels stale in S7, but still good. I agree that 9 is bad but 10 is kind of like Spongebob Season 9 in that it's trying to get better

>Timmy was the jerkiest he ever was,
I'm not seeing it at all. Just glancing at some of Season 5's episodes again I don't see how he was "the jerkiest he ever was" when one episode he loans his fairies to Tootie, one he helps Catman get the childhood he never had, a couple where he helps Mark Chang out.

He's always been a bit of a jerk really. They only really "amplified" it for the Fairy Idol special, but that was a clone that pushed things over the edge and he spent most of the episode trying to apologize and fix things.

>Cosmo and Wanda were always arguing and barely felt cohesive (a far cry from the giggling idiots of earlier and later seasons),
Can you give specifics? I don't remember them arguing any more than they already did in Seasons 1-4.

>Wanda was reduced to a nag jokes,
Not really. There were a lot of nag jokes but she was not "reduced" to them and they were funny.

>which meant nothing because she was always right
So? They were just poking fun at it.

>the general tone shifted to one where everyone seemed angry all the time.
Again, I don't see this at all.

>A lot of the episodes felt similar with too much "we lost our wands" stuff.
The later seasons were far worse in this regard with even dumber reasons for their wands to get lost or misplaced or not have power. And it's not like this wasn't a thing in the previous seasons either.

>It's more of a general feeling rather than anything specific
That's the problem, I'm not seeing where the feeling is coming from.

>When Season 6 rolled around, Poof came and so Timmy had to be a role model again,
never went away

>making him go back to being nice,
never went away

>and he also became more competent.
Not any more than he's been in Seasons 1-5

>The change in Poof meant more interesting plots
Except Season 6 didn't really do anything interesting with Poof

> and having a baby means Cosmo and Wanda were back to actually acknowledging other like a couple
They were always doing that

You see, that's why I mentioned that you're free to disagree, because unlike more objective issues in other seasons, these problems are just going to be something you agree with or disagree with. There's not much I can do to respond to "I dont see it"

After skimming myself I do see that every major aspect of the season played up the fact he was a jerk.

The movie was about how he doesnt treat them well (the clone doesnt change the fact that he was still treating them badly), the crossover specials played up how bad Timmy and Jimmy treated his friends, episodes like Wishful Life show everyone he knows would be better off without him, the Timmy TV theme song played up how selfish he was. I could probably say more if I rewatched the season. I know some aspects of this started in Season 4 (like the Power Pals episode)

it's not something that is always in every part of every episode, but Timmy definitely drifted away from average kid and the they felt less like a family. Things like the trio treating their relationship like actual parents and a kid all but went away completely by then.

Again, there is not much I can say to counter the equivalent of "no it didnt" as a response. All I can say to that was I think it did.

>The later seasons were far worse in this regard with even dumber reasons for their wands to get lost or misplaced
We'll disagree there. There has been worse reasons later, but I havent watched a string of episodes that made me think it was happening as consistently as in that season.

>Not any more than he's been in Seasons 1-5
It was the first season where we started having episodes where the conflict wasnt centered around a wish and he could solve it without just wishing it away at the end. At least it felt this way.

>After skimming myself I do see that every major aspect of the season played up the fact he was a jerk.
Well I don't see that, please explain how you're seeing it and give examples.

>The movie was about how he doesnt treat them well
Yes but it played it up for the plot.

>(the clone doesnt change the fact that he was still treating them badly),
It makes it different though because even though Timmy wasn't treating thm as well as he could have, the clone was ultimately the whole reason the episode happened.

> the crossover specials played up how bad Timmy and Jimmy treated his friends
No, it played up Jimmy and Timmy becoming friends and ingoring their other friends

>episodes like Wishful Life show everyone he knows would be better off without him,
But that wasn't about him being a jerk, it was just the fact that he even existed.

> the Timmy TV theme song played up how selfish he was.
And? He's always been pretty selfish.

>I know some aspects of this started in Season 4 (like the Power Pals episode) it's not something that is always in every part of every episode, but Timmy definitely drifted away from average kid
Like you said, this didn't originate in S5.

>they felt less like a family. Things like the trio treating their relationship like actual parents and a kid all but went away completely by then.
I don't think they did. They've always felt like a family.

>there is not much I can say to counter the equivalent of "no it didnt"
>All I can say to that was I think it did.
Or, you could explain what you see and give examples from the season.

>but I havent watched a string of episodes that made me think it was happening as consistently as in that season.
Can you give an example of a string of episodes in S5 that do it

>It was the first season where we started having episodes where the conflict wasnt centered around a wish and he could solve it without just wishing it away at the end.
Do you mean "couldn't"? Not sure what you're saying.

I repeatedly say that it's not about any specific about each episode and more about an overall tone and you keep asking for specific episodes and points, probably because it's easier to explain away each point that way.

The fact that you have explanations for why they didnt affect you really mean nothing to me.

It started in earlier seasons and came to a head in 5.

this needs to be updated since the season is almost over

>I repeatedly say that it's not about any specific about each episode and more about an overall tone and you keep asking for specific episodes and points, probably because it's easier to explain away each point that way.
No, im asking for specifics because you reasonably should be able to provide some to back up what you're saying. You should be able to point out episodes and scenes that support your statements

I pointed out multiple episodes where Timmy wasn't a jerk in S5 and all you could say is "well I saw the opposite". Counter what im saying dude if you really see differently.

I see you say the same shit each FOP thread where S5 comes up but not once have you provided a compelling argument to back it up. You just say vague, unsupported things. If you can't support your argument then don't bring it up.

>The fact that you have explanations for why they didnt affect you really mean nothing to me.
Ditto for why they affected you since you won't provide examples.

>It started in earlier seasons and came to a head in 5.
You can't just blame 5 then.

You spelled Veronica wrong

>I see you say the same shit each FOP thread where S5 comes up
What? Ive probably said this maybe one or two other times. Ive seen other people in these threads who agree with me though, both on here and other websites. I'd probably be more on your side if I thought I was alone in thinking this way. That "everyone is a samefag" shit is weak as fuck

>You should be able to point out episodes and scenes that support your statements
So that your response can be "I dont see it that way?" some more?

Each example for why I feel so just comes with an explanation for why you had no problem with it, then asking for more examples. Every point is met with nothing but "nothing changed." If I very clearly felt a change and you didnt, I'm certainly not going to convince you by showing you things you will find to not be a problem.

I have no interest in trying to convince you to hate the season. Ive tried to make you understand where I'm coming from, but you're more interested in trying to prove me wrong than understand.

>Ditto for why they affected you since you won't provide examples.
Like this. I never said you had to care that I dont like S5 much. You're treating it personally. 5 is one of the worst seasons and I'm gonna keep thinking this way. You are free to respond with "no it isnt" and then expect a rebuttal to that

good taste

Anyways, this is far more than I expected to type on the matter so anyways, im gonna move on to be desu

Best boy

>timmy
>"good" anything

im not saying he doesnt have a great excuse but the kid is pretty evil

anyway grey delisle is bestgirl

>Gah meets MILF Chloe
can someone take this to the drawthread?

he's neutral at worst

I'd say he's more chaotic neutral. He's not really evil as much as he is selfish.

you could call him neutral in the show but the movies have him doing some pretty objectively good things, at leas in the end

Between Fairly Odd Baby and Wishology he's Chaotic Good the most to me

>He's not really evil as much as he is selfish
The good-evil axis isn't "killing your enemies means they win"-"kicks puppies because it's EVIL". It's "cares about other people"-"only cares about oneself". Selfishness motivating his actions means he's on the evil end of these charts.

>What? Ive probably said this maybe one or two other times.
I've seen it worded exactly like you do in at least 5 other threads. Either you're lying or several others use the same, unsupported wording.

>So that your response can be "I dont see it that way?" some more?
So I can say something besides that. It's hard to say anything when all you're saying are general statements with no supporting evidence.

>Each example for why I feel so
You haven't given very many examples, you've given mostly general statements. The few examples you gave don't really support your argument.

> comes with an explanation for why you had no problem with it,
No, I've offered rebuttals to the few examples. It's your job to either concede or respond.

>Every point is met with nothing but "nothing changed."
Because I don't see what you're seeing and I won't be able to unless you provide examples to support what you say.

I can't magically see why you think the way you do, if you are going to say stuff like what you said in then you need to provide evidence and examples

>I have no interest in trying to convince you to hate the season.
Do you have interest in defending your statements? If you don't, then don't post them when someone mentions S5

>Ive tried to make you understand where I'm coming from,
You really haven't.

> you're more interested in trying to prove me wrong
I'm interested in understanding but that means you have to provide evidence and examples dude

>Like this. I never said you had to care that I dont like S5 much.
I don't care. I'm just tired of you feeling the need to say it every time someone mentions S5 and then not support what you say

> You're treating it personally.
Nope

>5 is one of the worst seasons and I'm gonna keep thinking this way.
It's not and I'll continue to think that way.

>You are free to respond with "no it isnt" and then expect a rebuttal to that
And you're free to expect a rebuttal to that.

VickyXTimmy dubcon is best pairing

>in at least 5 other threads
I dont even browse Sup Forums often enough to even see the past 5 FoP threads. Are you saying it's surprising multiple people think the same thing? Multiple people call S9 and 10 bad in the same way. Who cares?

>Do you have interest in defending your statements? If you don't, then don't post them when someone mentions S5
So you are treating it personally. I'll keep calling S5 bad. I'm not gonna not say my opinion because some random user (and just you, apparently) is tired of it. You dont need to turn the thread into The Situation Room when someone says something you may disagree with.

I really dont care if you disagree with me, so I have no interest in picking apart the entire season scene by scene to explain to defend my statement that you wont agree with anyways.

Also stop replying to every single line to say the same thing multiple times, your comment just gets long and repetitive just like Season 5

Every time I come to these threads someone is in here bashing season 5 and saying that the seasons after it were good. This sounds like contrarianism or revisionist history to me.

Season 5 had some low points and arguably the product was showing signs of being stale, but it still had the solid effect of fairly oddparents: a wide cast of characters being utilized, magic being something powerful and mysterious, great humor, secrecy to the fairies where losing them is a very distinct and real possibility. I felt it ended too abruptly and they should've planned out a real send off, it ultimately left fans wanting more and Hartman was forced to revive it after outright saying that he was done with FOP.

Season 6 and beyond ruined the whole thing by having Timmy turn into a glorified Buttons and Mindy babysitter. Hartman went full retard with the humor and it became mostly shitting on Timmy or poop jokes or Cosmo/Timmy's dad are retarded jokes. Characters like Tootie, Trixie, Chester, etc, started appearing less and having less of personality, some characters like Crimson Chin (and his whole tie-in show within a show) Norm or Anti-Cosmo stopped appearing all together.

I'll give season 7 some slight credit, it did have a few episodes that went back to the old style of Fairly Oddparents, but these were only a few fleeting episodes and not a reflection on that whole season, it was mostly a few last gasps before the show entered full blown zombie mode. Season 8 and beyond were absolute shit tier and even the "good" episodes I've had pointed out to me are mediocre in comparison to the best of what Season 7 has to offer. Anyone defending season 10 is either a Chloe waifufag or a fucking Nickelodeon shill. That season is the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen, it makes post-Genndy Dexter's Lab look like a masterpiece, hell it makes nuPPG look passable.

Norm only had 3 episodes and is not a regular character. Same with Anti-Cosmo. Season 6 is far better than 7 and so is 10. People who hate 10 the most are just trixiefags or nostalgiafags.

I agree with most everything else you said.

> a wide cast of characters being utilized, magic being something powerful and mysterious, great humor, secrecy to the fairies where losing them is a very distinct and real possibility.
Actually not this, this just sounds like a random general statement

>Timmy being good

all memes aside I feel like the real life vicky would be a sexual child abuser

>it makes post-Genndy Dexter's Lab look like a masterpiece, hell it makes nuPPG look passable.
you dont have to lie to get your point across

Were Norm and Anti-Cosmo main characters? No, never said they were. Were they more fan favorite compared to the likes of Dark Laser, Mr. Bickles, and whatnot? You bet your ass they were. I vaguely recalled Hartman having an entire part of his website forum devoted to Anti-Cosmo fans so its not like he didn't know. Anti-Cosmo was eventually replaced by Foop, but it's not like they needed to be mutually exclusive characters, we only see how they interact as parent and child in the episode where Foop was introduced!

>People who hate 10 the most are just trixiefags or nostalgiafags.
I wouldn't say that. First, Trixiefags at least the hardcore variety hated everything that was beyond The Boy Who Would Be Queen because their waifu didn't become Pacifica 0.5 and change entirely in-personality to become less abrasive and more shippable due to conjecture they came up with from that episode. She wasn't a hugely important character, but she had a few interesting episodes by herself and proved to be an effective catalyst for plots.

Nostalgiafags have a right to be angry because the show became completely unwatchable after season 9 to anyone except preschoolers who literally weren't even alive when the show was good and whose only other options for Nickelodeon are equally awful Zombo Spongebob reruns. You could argue "THE SHOW IS FOR THEM!!" and might have point.... except, the ratings took such a nose-dive after Sparky and Chloe's introduction that it was obvious something poisoned the well and made the product irredeemable. Honestly, I have no idea how they could fix the show unless they cancel it for at least a decade or two, let the fallout reach its halflife, then bring it back as close to its original form as possible with just the core cast (Timmy, fairies, anti-fairies, parents, Vicky, Tootie, the other named school kids). Even then I can't see Hartman doing it, most of the early season's quality appears to have stemmed from Marmel/Frost.

I feel like she'd try to Groom at least one of her Charges into being the perfect little obedient husbando.

the ratings went down because the ratings of every cartoon on every channel has gone down in the past few years because TV in general is going down.

I agree with everything you said about Trixie, but trixiefags think she's the centre of the series. Shippers in FoP think the shipping was the centre of the series and that the omission of it means the entire conceit of FoP is missing.

I generally see S10 be liked more than S9 but occasionally someone says the opposite and I just dont get it. As in, I dont see where that opinion could possibly come from. But if you think so, sure.

Nostalgiafags are shit and complain about stuff the show always did because they last watched an episode in 2007 and dont actually remember anything about the series other than they liked it as a kid. They dont watch the show anymore and just complain online about stuff being added to a show they havent followed in 8 years except when someone is complaining about it on facebook. They're like Simpsons fans except that show changed over time a lot more than FoP so their hate is actually a lot more justified

change chloe with timmy, faggot

Who was the actual mom

>godawful revision of the theme song that should have never seen the light of day
>recycled plots that are basically "Chloe is doing it now instead of Timmy".
>Timmy's dad is in every episode
>Fairies never get in trouble for interacting with humans anymore they don't even need to change into objects to hide
>banal resolutions to every episode
>glaring continuity eras and I'm not talking about the whole show I'm talking shit "Cosmo and Wanda lost their wands in the episode and no one can do anything until they get them back, except Cosmo just pulled one out and wished up something anyway to make a quick lame joke"
>the switch to flash animation looks fucking atrocious
>memes like "ducklips", "I made a vine!", Poof doing a Trump impression, etc that would make even nuPPG blush and feel like Old Man Hartman desperately trying to remain hip
>the show died cold, lonely, in unspeakable agony on the Nicktoons channel

Hartman said it was Tootie.

if you're listing stuff like a theme song change stale memes, and plots similar to earlier plots, you really dont have anything. I can sit through a couple episodes of nuFoP and enjoy it. nuPPG is literally unwatchable

>Chloe
>neutral
lol

Yes ratings have been going down around the channel but FOP's ratings were still very pathetic and Nickelodeon made the decision to cast it away to Nicktoons channel. Loud House and Spongebob still pull respectable ratings and even Bunsen is a Beast does better than FOP.

Shipping was never taken seriously on FOP outside of a few autists in the fandom but that doesn't mean that characters like Trixie, Tootie, or Vicky didn't generate good episodes in their own right. Removing them from the show completely resulted in boring plots involving Crocker or Timmy's dad taking over the show.

Whatever you mean about nostalgiafags you'll need to clarify because I don't recall any season 1-5 episodes where Cosmo and Wanda just interacted with humans on a casual basis without consequence aside from a joke where Crocker found them and couldn't do anything because there was no sound and a several moments where Timmy wished them into human characters.

>the fag who made chaos with his wishes neutral

kek

Nah it's trixie

If that makes you feel better than believe it. Doesn't make a huge difference really.

>if FOP ends now, timmy will end up with chloe ignoring any bullshit from before

how you feel faggots?

>Are you saying it's surprising multiple people think the same thing?
I'm saying that your claim is surprising because your exact argument and wording has been posted every time. Not even a variation. It just doesn't seem like you're telling the truth.

>So you are treating it personally.
Nope.

> I'll keep calling S5 bad.
And I'll keep rebutting you until I get actual examples and evidence for your argument or until you stop feeling the need to say that you hate S5 whenever it's brought up.

>You dont need to turn the thread into The Situation Room when someone says something you may disagree with.
Mate, you're the one who did that. You're the one who felt the need to respond to my post and express that you hate S5. And who still feels the need to respond.

>I really dont care if you disagree with me
Oh but you do. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation because you never would have replied to my post just to say you think "Season 5 is still one of the worst."

>long and repetitive just like Season 5
That's hilarious coming from someone who's defending the latest season.

It's obviously Vicky you dweebs. Why else would he be so oblivious to a bad babysitter unless he was brainwashed into thinking Vicky wasn't one?

FoP's ratings were not very far off from Loud House.

>shipping was never taken seriously on FOP outside of a few autists in the fandom
You are greatly underestimating the number of autists in the fandom

>I don't recall any season 1-5 episodes where Cosmo and Wanda just interacted with humans on a casual basis without consequence

Eh, no, I don't really see what the appeal of that is. Seems like people want to be special snowflakes so they pick the ship that makes the least amount of sense.

That seems like they were just parodying costumed bands. It's not like they are floating around talking to people on the street.

They did that so the viewer can make their own assumption about it.

look at the fucking glasses and tell me trixie would let her kid dress like that

Wasn't trixie a secret nerd

Maybe that's what they planned when they made that movie, but I believe Hartman stated outright later on around the time of the live action movies that Timmy was going to end up with Tootie anyway. Really, it's all just an afterthought in this cartoon. That scene was more about showing that the future was changed from a devastated one to a happy and prosperous one. I don't feel like it really holds too much importance outside of the movie aside from riling up some shippers. Besides, would you have rather Timmy changed the future and have his waifu disappear in his arms and he has to marry a ladybug instead like a certain hack did recently?

>you care when you say you dont because we're having a conversation, but it only applies to you and not me
Are we really at this point now? That's sad. Here's another (You) then.

Plus, I just said my opinion, you asked why just to give a play by play of my response. Keep on rebutting until you "win" because I stopped replying. Nothing will change afterwards and it's kind of a waste, but I enjoy having discussions on here when I'm around anyways. At least it's keeping the thread alive

They were only going on stage to play in front of every single person in Dimmsdale

I mean sure, but it's obviously Tootie

But the live action movie is terrible. Tootie always came off as friend anyway. Also who hooks up with a obsessed stalker

Style is somewhat ambiguous in this cartoon, Trixie in her go-go boots looks like she's from out the 50s.

A better question is where did her wealth go if they are still living in Timmy's house in the future instead of her mansion. She didn't seem to have any brothers or sisters to inherit and I doubt her cuck single dad would object to her raising her family in there.

Better her than the girl that cares more about status than friendship.

I hear the movies arent that bad, but I dont feel like checking them out

>Are we really at this point now? That's sad.
Ah, the classic "call other user sad" response. Really shows that you aren't anything more than a shitposter.

>Here's another (You) then.
Oh, bringing out that too? Gotcha. Here's a (You) right back at ya

>Plus, I just said my opinion,
Which you didn't need to do. All I did was say I missed the first 5 seasons. You didn't need to chime in and call season 5 one of the worst.

>you asked why just to give a play by play of my response.
I asked why because I wanted to see if you actually have an argument or if you're the same faggot who's been posting the past few times. Needless to say, you've more than proved that you are the latter.

I gave you so many chances to back up what you said but all you want to do is deflect the conversation towards me.

I suppose you're just upset that things didn't turn out the way your headcanon planned them to. Maybe I can direct you to the nearest Samurai Jack finale rage thread to find like-minded people?

I haven't watched odd parents since it aired, want to rewatch, when does it become post movie SpongeBob status so I know where to stop??

>I gave you so many chances
Thanks? And just casually stating something is shitposting now? I really dont get your problem to be honest

>Which you didn't need to do
Based on it making you uncomfortable? Why would I care what you think I need to do?

It's pretty sad to resort to "but you responded" and it is a pretty classic response, I agree.

I liked when it was ambiguous and unknown. And to be honest it should have stayed that way. Btw I didn't even care about the ashi and jack relationship

Dont be a retard, just watch it until you dont like it anymore, you'll get people saying anything from season 3 to season 8. The opinions here are meaningless

Well then why'd you ask in the first place?

Because I wanted to see people fight about it

Maybe if you came to these threads a year or two ago, things are a lot more chill now

This is legitimately the best ending, they actually have chemistry together

>when does it become post movie SpongeBob status so I know where to stop??
Seasons 6-7

That doesn't necessarily work when half of the "fight's" posts including the only hostile ones are from you though.

I still like TrixiexTimmy
When do I come off as angry

boy is Trixie's, girl is Tootie's, not seen are the dozen or so other kid's Timmy's has had with the various girls in his life(with more on the way)

>Fairies never get in trouble for interacting with humans anymore they don't even need to change into objects to hide
technically the only thing Da Rules cares about is it getting revealed that a specific Fairy(or Fairies) is a specific kid's Godparent(s), they just normally try to hide because that makes preventing that situation from happening a lot easier(even if most kids apparently suck at keeping the secret so bad that they lose their fairies within a week, which when combined with the memory loss and wishes being undone that occurs when a kid loses their fairies, the system really comes off as meaningless)

bump

They never meet in the show..

true not yet, but if it does happen I'm sure it'll be interesting

vicky.