twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube is not Sup Forums

Sup Forums = logang territory

all of you h3h3/reddit nerds can stay jelly while we stay litty

Self-righteous bullshit

>has never experienced that before
>HOW DARE YOU

If Barack Obama made the same video these people would praise him

Fuck the faggy youtuber, but fuck all these moralists trying to make themselves look good

>game of thrones isnt on TV

television is now on youtube and hulu and other sources online

and the content is FILMed

What did he experience?

this but unironically
*dabs on haters*

He saw attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

Pewdiekike dissing Logan over this is the most pathetic thing this cuck ever did

wtf does this have to do with game of thrones?

kek

butthurt haters jumping on the bandwagon because it's cool to show how much more sympathetic and compassionate than based Logan you are, cry more.
#Logang finna stay bringing levity to real situations and raising awareness.
We're out here

it's really funny how with any big controversy every single celebrity has to jump on the bandwagon to publicly condemn, as if the world needs to know they have an opinion that the other 500000 people haven't said

Why is Sup Forums slobbering over chad dick?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

*snorts coke*
>You're an idiot.
*gets railed in a club*
>You ARE raising awareness while I got skullfucked by a nigger.
*twerks drunk on camera*
>You're mocking.
*blows a nigger*
>I can't believe how self-righteous my response is.
*sucks circumcised penis for money*
>I don't deserve the success I have.
*is a horendous person*
>I don't pray to God also I have no idea who the guy was who killed himself in a public place to get seen.
*passes out*

youtu.be/wfFO9v7iatU

>t. Logan

The role of our girl is eternally taken.

>Suicide victims
How bitter is it for right-wingers to see these tumblr-tier alt-liters?

YouTubers are for fucking plebs, neck yourself

>He was contributing to the collapse of western civilisations.

The way he acted in front of the dead body was understandable as a coping mechanism
but why the fuck did he publish the video?
Any attempts at suicide awareness felt like the most insincere scripted shit imaginable - "suicide is not the answer", "you have family that cares about you", shit that anyone suicidal has already heard a million times before and will never change their mind

>he has blonde hair and blue eyes
>and Schreffler is actually a GERMAN name!

>In October 2017, Paul revealed on Jimmy Kimmel Live! that he was missing 15% of his right testicle from the result of a stunt
Who is this retard?

D R O P P E D

this fake outrage is ridiculous, he didn't do anything illegal unlike sophie turner the coke sniffer

Yes. That is what she wrote. You wouldn't happen to be american would you?

This unironically. The faux outrage at this crap is so contrived and forced that I have to defend this fucking normie chad.

No, I'm saying that blonde hair and blue eyes doesn't mean you can't be Jewish.

Logan /ourguy/ Paul

Have to agree, it's just as in poor taste to cover and joke about the topic and profiting off it while condemning the man who was actually there.

No but being the blonde hair blue eyed German-descended brother of a non-jew means you can't you fucking humongous retard.

>the virgin pewdiepie vs THE chad logan paul

You know who to support, right?

Oh I'm sure (((she))) is of pure European ancestry, my good Schlomo friend!

Because celebs and normalfags are massive hypocrites who were all over suucide jokes for the past few years because of le edgy Facebook humor. Fuck these cunts who think they have any moral authority on the matter.

>not posting /ourguys/ version

youtube.com/watch?v=nFmSepfF48o

how do you lose a fraction of a testicle from a stunt?

where can i see this video?

but his family user! Now instead of finding him in a week or two they know right away maybe Japs can have a discussion on there suicide forest now

This pasta sounds like something I would write. Also Logan Paul is shit.

here:

Go back to jerking to shemales on /gif/ Pewds. You lost your entire fanbase here with that tryhard DUDE LOGAN AMIRITE shit.

The concept is good but it should have been handled seriously. Imagine if someone else did this to show the world what a person leaves behind when they take their own lives, just show it and not utter a fucking word about it.

why do normies pretend to care about suicidally depressed men?

Wasn't pewdiepie getting attacked just a couple months ago after he said 'nigger' as an expletive when he got mad at a game?
youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps

wtf I love Sophie now

What a virtue signaling little bitch

I thought he was based

>"suicide is not the answer"
>logan's lackeys emotionlessly say "that's right"
they so clearly don't care at all, they're just saying what they think you're meant to say in that situation

and he still has 100x more views and followers than these paul fagets

also hes 100% redpill now

Your point being?

nigger

>I have to
The only thing forcing you to pick a side is your apparently crippling desire to jerk off over how contrarian you can be.

>RT-ed pic related next
Definitely not /ourgirl/

Yeah, I thought he'd know better than to pay lip service to the moralfag majority.

s100% she wants to fuck him

youtube.com/watch?v=igt9ae_nl0I
He's right you know

that was a live stream on twitch

not something premeditated

That question goes for the people who pretend to be offended by logan's video too.

God fucking damn I hate this normalization bullcrap. The internet is not real life.

Because it holds up the illusion that they have the ability to empathize. At least that's what they attempted to do but clearly failed, otherwise that video would never have been edited and uploaded.

Go sell your shitty merch to 12 year olds Pewds.
Being an obnoxious 3-monther on Sup Forums who thinks he suddenly knows how the world works isn't special around here.

>still hasn't shown her tits on GoT
>thinks anyone gives a shit about her sanctimonious preaching

Just one of many reasons why Asian girls are vastly superior to western hags.

>tfw too dumb for Logan Paul's brand of direct cinema

This is documentary making at its logical conclusion. Brainlets will never understand

suicide is not a joke, go kill yourself faggot

Why you do have to? Nothing obligating you to interact with this dumb shit, just look away and focus on other meaningless things

youtube.com/watch?v=W0HMoucA8FQ

All the moralizing attention whores above ^^^

How can you determine who is pretending, oh virtue signaler?

Also their men like to hang out in forests.

stop caring about youtube personalities you low iq monkeys

being outraged is the same as being a fanboy

The fact it wasn't premeditated but that it automatically came out of his mouth as an expletive like that just shows how much of a racist piece of shit he is, that he can say nigger like that without any effort

The point is not that you said nigger.
It's that you post a DUDE LOGAN video sucking yourself off for views.

>Obama
so this is where he’s been living, rent free in your head

Liquidate the tripfaggots is probably a good start.

why has both her and maisie not been fucked on that show after almost 10 years?

>tfw based Chad is raising awareness for high Jap suicide rates
what do the real betas do to help out other betas? oh yeah, they tell them to kill themselves on online forums.

Thats why se need a board Just for vloggers, podcasters, streamers all that shit.

It will massively improve Sup Forums and Sup Forums and every e-celeb poster would have a home to call their own.

Hanging leaves the bdy fucked up. He SHOULD have shown it completely. If anything shitty media depictions make it seem less bad.

it was live on youtube

boofuckinghoo I live in a first world nation and have opportunities to improve my life 95% of the world drools over. I'm going to kill myself, this'll show my parents!

Why is Aaron so mean to his brother?

>sanctimonious
What? Does calling people out for being terrible inherently make you sanctimonious? Also clearly many people care, to answer your question.

>racist piece of shit
Fuck off to tumblr

Pedos are evil.

Why are people making a big deal out of some Youtube reality star? Is he that popular?

>caring about saying nigger to a black character in the game

bottomline is these 2 disney boys are well aware of pewdiepie

he has 50 million, they have barely 10, he gets 10+ million a video, they get barely 1

they should have learned

also pewdiepie has destroyed everyone because hes self aware and redpilled

There is no hope for Sup Forums, but Sup Forums can still survive.

>CNN/Fox plasters the airwaves with horrific shit 24/7 for decades with Coca Cola and penis enlargement pill ads
>Specifically curated to push political narratives and get more eyeballs for ad revenue
>Perfectly fine
>Logan Paul shows a dead body, voluntarily demonitizes and has a human reaction to a horrible situation
>Learns and grows as a person
>Public cries out that he should kill himself
I hate soyboys.

Very intelligent response.

Anyone watch TV news? Has this made it on headlines on CNN, FOX, NBC, or CBS?

The only reason he said nigger in that moment is that he felt it was a bad word and when a lot of people are mad they say words they think are bad.
It has nothing to do with him being racist or not.

If that dude wanted to redeem himself to kids all he would have to do is tweet back at all of them to suck a dick. People who get angry (you)'s publicly can bank off them

The vast, vast majority of those people who "care" are hopping on the social points bandwagon. It's almost like you don't know how social media works.

Because saying how offended you are makes you famous too.
Fuck these outrage faggots

How fucking self important are you that you think you need to take a side and have a say in whatever this dumb shit and other dumb shits are involving themselves in?

You don't HAVE to take a side in everything that fucking happens, you jackass.

Part of the problem.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Yet more Asian women race mix more than white women.

>live =/= filmed, edited, thumbnail made which required photoshopping the dead guy into the scene looking at logan which wasnt in he same scene, youtube manually reviewed it and then manually set it to trending, was only removed cause logan took it down, issued 2 shitty apologies in a row followed by a video with fake tears

I don't think you've been watching the show

That's not a trip, retarded newfag