What are some movies where the main character is an absolute imbecile?

What are some movies where the main character is an absolute imbecile?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/10/31/up-200-killed-north-koreas-nuclear-test-site-report/816276001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So...

Is "nuclear button" a euphemism for penis?

>making fun of starving people
really classy

Why are burgers and NGooks so aggresive?

Donald Trump is a political genius. He's just telling a joke. We're not going to war with NK.

What are some movies where the imbecile is still preferable to the alternative?

savage

M.A.D. man

is that a real trump tweet lmao unironically savage. Although shit talking may not be worth the nuclear war that might come from it.
he is making fun of the regime not the people.

Yes

This tweet is easily top ten of all time from him.

can't be real

I hope the nukes start flying. So fucking sick of this shit planet.

holy fuck it's real

>its real

You sound like and dumbie sjw reframing shit to be offended.

He's making fun of their incompetent leader, and his inability to even feed his people.

Am I late for the daily cry about Trump thread?

at least i don't reddit space, sweetie ;)

>it's real
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992

>egging on a psychopath to launch nukes
But why

Answering literally to your question:
Pink Panther

Please never vote this guy out of office, Americans.
He makes politics so much more entertaining.

>that tweet

Based Alpha Trump telling that fat gook to go fuck himself

>Well Hillary would've already started a nuclear war!

because we have more nukes

this

HE'S LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY GOING NUCLEAR ON TWITTER.

Mudshits and Eurocucks are on notice. No more free money.

because it will just hit california

2nd Movement of Beethoven's 7th Symphony

At least I can read and comprehend basic sentences.

reddit spacing

reddit spacing

reddit spacing

reddit spacing

reddit spacing.

Trump is going full chad for the new year

>tweet = nuclear war

liberals

>im totally talking about nuclear buttons and not penises hana

Because we want Kim to handle our California problem.

What a time to be alive

imagine what he would be like if he did have drink

The absolute state of Amerifat """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""politics""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>these are real
Wew. Starting 2018 with a bang I see

>Liberals are too weak and stupid to spot a bluff.

I'll just spell it out for you. North Korea doesn't have a working nuclear program. Everyone in the intelligence community knows this. To make matters worse, America dropped a tungsten rod from space on their underground nuclear testing facility. This caused a massive explosion and basically stopped their nuclear testing dead in its tracks.

Kim Jong-Un is constantly in fear of assassination. This is mainly because his people are starving to death. So in order to remain in power he has to talk tough. Trump knows he's bluffing, so Trump plays tough in return, only Trump's threats are real and Kim knows it.

Sometimes I'm happy my country lost all relevancy 300ish years ago. I doubt we'll be target of anything right now

what the fuck its real

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Nope. Right on time. Grab a box of tissues. It's a sob fest in here.

I just want my life to end or for society collapse. Either one. Please just let the nukes rain down.

Because he can't actually do shit.

>mfw Trump and Kim Jong Un both press the buttons

>the president of the united states is literally shit posting on the internet about nuclear bombs that could wipe out humanity as we know it

And yet it's hilarious and entertaining. What the fuck is wrong with me.

t. reddit

Oh my god. I love this man so much.

The US should have invaded the Norks a long time ago. But Norks makig the first move makes it a whole lot easier afterwards.

>nazi klurfs

for the memes

>his twitter in the last day
reminds me why I voted for him

It's only day 2 of 2018

More info.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/10/31/up-200-killed-north-koreas-nuclear-test-site-report/816276001/

Rods from god folks. Rods from god.

>this tweet will be archived by our government

>tfw comfy sipping tea from my Liberal Tears mug

2 scoops.
2 genders.
2 terms.
Deal with it.

AAAAAAAAHHH

I LOVE THIS MAN 100% HOMO

We've reached the next level of banter.

>mfw everywhere but the coasts gets nuked and half of Sup Forums disappears

>Chad president bullying virgin dictator
>soybois mad that his ramblings will be recorded forever for posterity while they're immediately forgotten
/mypresident/

And? Of course city people have higher IQs, after you've adjusted for niggers. That's where all the people good with numbers tend to live. But that doesn't mean niggers don't have lower IQs.

The fact that you think this makes for a valid argument suggests you're not helping that city statistic at all.

except Kimmy boy's nukes only reach your West coast. Praying to god he nukes all the Chinks in Vancouver after he's fine obliterating your west coast SJW freaks.

PURE ALPHA

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>it's real
ayyyy lmao

>Implying kj one will ever launch anything.

>not nuking the most inhabited areas of the country

INANIMATE TUNGSTEN ROD

I know, what was Kim Jong thinking

Small penis does a lot to a man's ego

We can give you 1 more term for sure.
t. battleground state voter

>blues win instantly in every upcoming election by putting "I won't go to war" on their docket
thanks guys

If I was an American I'd be crying with embarrassment

We need a clean slate

kim jong literally won't do shit because he knows if he does do anything, it will literally be suicide. If Kin Jong presses the button, he is destroying his nation, he is destroying his military, and he is killing himself, metaphorically. It would have to be an insane lunatic that literally only cares about world destruction to push the button. And he wouldn't do that because he loves power and he loves being worshipped. That will all be gone if he pulls anything funny.

>Democrats winning anything
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

>savage

It's retarded. Calling him Rocket Man was funny. This is stupid.

it's just bantz

JUST

Kim is eventually going to get killed by his own people. The NorK situation will eventually be resolved peacefully through non military, joint American and Chinese humanitarian efforts.

Cap this post.

you also pay Saudi Arabia hundreds of millions of dollars but let's just ignore that

You're delusional if you don't think Dems will win the next 2 elections at least.

How'd you do in the rest of the country?

Oh right. LOL

I LOVE TRUMP

How the fuck is this shitty irrelevant thread still up
Mods = Clods

You're delusional if you don't think Dems will win any election in the near or distant future. The dems are hated in this country, and have no future.

>we MAGA'd so hard that we've shifted the overton gravity to the right and now the pendulum will never come back!

>Barely won against an actual Child Molester
Good job

NK is very stupid isn't it. faggot

so as long as every republican they run against is a pedophile, they have a chance. nice.

Nork will have nukes. You will learn to live with it. We danced the same dance when China developed nukes.

i hope so, then my life will be completely different