Are Italian-Americans really this obnoxious?

Are Italian-Americans really this obnoxious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRskvLyCoU0
youtube.com/watch?v=8aaJUFDf8Bc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohen_crime_family
youtu.be/faUKUw6sUzc
youtube.com/watch?v=cDXyaoL11UA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

his performance is the worst thing i have ever seen. I haven't watched any episode since he was introduced.

SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

RELAX

We are Americans

did tommy kill alfie on the beach? looked like the bullet grazed his face

>Adrien Brody
>Italian

>looking for Italian-american
>brody's father is of Polish Jewish descent

>everytime adrien brody talks italian
youtube.com/watch?v=PRskvLyCoU0

We're only sellin booze, every otha thursday

I have never seen such blatant character rip off in any other series or film, ever.

>(((Italian-Americans)))
Looks exactly like Weiner. Just how inbred are these yids?

You come to me, an Academy Award winner, on the day that filming starts, and you tell ME *chews aggressively on toothpick* to tone my performance down?! Non capisci una fava! *gesticulates wildly* You fuckin' coglione, your show is NOTHING without me!"

>believing the jews and their lies

You know Italians also have big noses.

youtube.com/watch?v=8aaJUFDf8Bc

I thought Brody was supposed to be a good actor

>JIDF detected

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Get out, jew

Italians are often obnoxious.

It's true though. Ever hear of a Roman nose?

Why do Jews larp as Italians in movies?
>inb4 what's the difference

Jews are better actors

that actor is mediocre

Infinitely more Jews in Hollywood than Italians.

That’s what I thought. I’m wondering the same thing. I mean the rule in tv is if you don’t see a body they’re not dead right? That literally happened with his brother earlier in the episode, so I doubt it. The cancer might be an issue though.

this guy got sadfu pregnant

explain how that happened Sup Forums

>You smug kike midget, creeping around like a fucking dentist with the ether

I went to New Jersey once and they're all pretty much the opposite of west coast whites

In other words.. yes. Yes they are OP. And there's nothing remotely italian about them.

(((Italians)))

>tfw no hot gypsy to bang

What actually is the difference between SJWs and neonazis? Every time I see one of these mongoloids they're "arguing" exactly like this, like they want a brick through their face.

JIDF please go

There literally isn't one. Two sides of the same insanely obnoxious coin.

Is season 4 any good? I loved the first two seasons but found that season 3 had some standout moments (first episode and the fourth/fifth one where Tatiana sleeps over) but overall found it way less compelling than earlier stuff.

I think the perfect ending would have been if Tommy actually got shot at the end of Season 2, right after he freaks out and yells "I came so fucking close" or whatever

uhhhh you don't get to bring kikes

I have to go to Jew York for business and yes OP, yes they are. It's a weird situation where they (the wopps) have consumed the media made about themselves and have become caricatures of caricatures of themselves. If you've never had to listen to some grease ball talk shit about niggers and jews while stuffing his face full of baked meat dishes that are about as authentic italian as supermario bros you'll never understand how amazing this performance is.
It's meta Kino.

In Drive, he was playing a Jew. They were Jewish gangsters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohen_crime_family

>WE WUZ ITALIAN N SHIT

One of those things exists pretty much only on the internet and nearly never rears its head in real life with any strength or influence . The other controls almost all media and education

I GOT A GUN

Will me and my family enjoy this if we enjoyed Boardwalk Empire? How do they compare?

>What actually is the difference between SJWs and neonazis? Every time I see one of these mongoloids they're "arguing" exactly like this, like they want a brick through their face.

I find it better than Boardwalk Empire

> like they want a brick through their face

>SJWs in media and education
Source? The only people who cry about media and education as much as far right turds do are SJWs

Is this show any good?.

They cast look pretty fucking amazing but i don't want to get my hopes up considering this is the BBC.

>libtards reply with the same stolen meme.

How quaint.

>folk metal
Lmao

now go home and get your fucking SHINEBOX

What went wrong?

>stealing a meme
It's mocking it, showing you that you can switch around the words and it has the exact same legitimacy. You're one of those people that is literally too dumb to ever change their beliefs, methods, opinions, etc.

If you can't see it even now in le current year you haven't been watching or you're being disingenuous.

it's good, but expect a lot of alternative rock & forced diversity.

Because both sides are the same. Congrats, you got the message.

>i didn't go to college and i don't consume media by Disney or Time Warner

he probably killed him because tom hardy is too busy doing his another show NOOTKA ADVENTURES

this guy carried the entire third season of boardwalk empire

That fucking nose was very distracting. Still, great season.

mmmhhhhhmm
Watch yourself

How much diversity can they force though?.
I mean this is a show about a fucking English/Irish gang in the 1920s.

The media panders to whoever is watching, it has nothing to do with extremist political alignments, within the boundaries of moral decency (so there would never be a show pandering to far right psychopaths no matter how much money it could make). Notice how the hero is still a straight white male in 95% of cases, LGTBBQ characters are rare, etc. If the media were actually SJW, it would be very different. You pretend it's SJW by having an extremely short memory whenever it suits you.

there's a fucking nigger colonel in season 4

Everything about the third season outside of Margaret was top notch, but yes, Gyp was an immense part of that.

This is the BBC we're talking about user.

Weakest one yet, imo.

>the media isn't biased, unless it's fox

It's like you really never read The New York Times, or have an even child's understanding of what an editorial board is.

>You pretend its SJW by having an extremely short memory whenever it suits you
My short-termed memory is remember the Oscar so white boondoggle and BAFTA's new requirement that non-diverse productions won't be considered for awards.

Pull your head out of the sand of fuck off, moron.

It's fine if you're not a Sup Forums faggot who gets triggered about everything. The BBC can do way worse than that.

3 was the weakest, imo.

>Yeah, so I cut Brody almost entirely from the movie and let him show up to the premier still thinking he was the main character

> the Oscar so white boondoggle
Which was the public crying about hollywood not being diverse enough, which is the exact opposite of the media being SJW. How dumb are you?

giv brown bf
youtu.be/faUKUw6sUzc

the horseshoe meme is the gayest meme of all and you have to be a literal brainlet to believe it

>Both sides are the same.
>Everybody is the same.

why they always get Jews to play overly stereotypical Italians?

its racist as fuck

Just because it triggers you doesn't mean it's not true. You're even showing how correct it is right now, being the unaware mental midget alt rightJW that you are.

horsehoe theory is intellectually lazy

And how do you explain college campuses trying to force equality of outcome over equality of opportunity or trying to silence biologists for maintaining that there are only 2 genders and that there are differences between the sexes? Or how they frame income inequality between genders in a disingenuous way to try yo make it seem like women are being oppressed and paid less, or how they're banning Halloween costumes and such over "cultural appropriation", or how certain campuses in Canada and the state's now have racial and gender bias training for their staff, or how they're tryin to teach children in California that there is no such thing as gender as young as the 3rd grade. that is just the tip of the iceberg, you can find plentiful evidence on the internet, im only glossing over a few issues it goes way beyond Hollywood

It's the exact opposite of intellectual lazy, you just can't see the truth because you are one of the people described by it. Notice how shamelessly the right side of the comic is lying about the motives, behaviors, and appearances of the fat neckbeards of the far right. The entire comic is a ridiculous strawman. It would be obvious satire if anyone but a dumb poltard was posting it. You're a pathological liar, meaning your opinion is valueless. It's a fact that political extremists converge to similar behaviors, while the people least similar to either side are moderates in the "middle," who form their beliefs rationally.

but 99% of people engaged in a political discussion have no idea what they are saying or what the words really mean.

It's because they do it both ways. They get Italians to play over eccentric Jews.

what about a jamaican?
youtube.com/watch?v=cDXyaoL11UA