This year the MCU will be 10 years old

>this year the MCU will be 10 years old

The only good Marvel movie

>this year people born after 2000 will be able to post

marvel always wins baby

>Winder Soldier

Feels older than that with how many fucking movies they've put out

It's weird to think that RDJ makes more money now doing cameos and occasionally 20 minutes of screen time than he did when he made Iron Man movies. He's really not worth the money.

The success of IM1 is what led to Marvel/Disney making over $1 billion twice, and they will probably repeat that again with Infinity War. They'll pay RDJ whatever he wants as long as the money train keeps rolling.

4 times gussy.

Iron man 1 is overrated as fuck

Very true

Will anyone really care after they retire the current main cast? I'll probably go and see Infinity War, but after that, what is there?

Punisher

Stop supporting these shitty movies.

Sweetie...

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>I'll probably go and see Infinity War
Why?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

because it looks fun

Did RDJ make the biggest career 180 in Hollywood history?

Iron Man still looks substantially better than Disney's shit

I disagree, these movies are the cancer killing cinema and they're not fun. They're dangerous and boring. It's just explosions and 2-dimensional characters that fanboys will consume regardless of fomrat because they're stupid

As long as Chris Pratt will still be there, they'll be making plenty of money.

A hairless contention isn't an argument. I've already disproven your delineation based expostulation. Give me something else.

It was still quippy as shit though. Tony Stark in the comics is a lot more serious (afaik). Plus they lightened up Obadiah Stone's story, which I didn't like.

>wow this movie looks cool
>final villain is some general taking over a machine

>Tony Stark in the comics is a lot more serious (afaik). Plus they lightened up Obadiah Stone's story, which I didn't like.
I do not like comic books and I do not judge these movies by standards set in shit I don't care about written by hacks.

He does, the MCU doesn't exist without him. He should bleed them for however much he can

I think once they do this, the end will come. Beating Thanos will bring an end to the Avengers story, and people will sense a finality to it.

I think Marvel will have to work pretty hard to hook them like they did with Thanos, and having a DIFFERENT big purple guy at the end of IF2 won't do it for most

What do you consider the main cast?
Doctor Strange? Ant-Man?

>hates shit written by hacks
>watches capeshit
?????

Blade
Punisher 2004
But yeah, the best of the recent ones.

I don't care about the comics either, but both of those changes were objectively terrible. It set the stage for every Marvel movie after it to be an unfunny romp of mediocrity, devoid of any substance

A topless speculation isn't an argument. I've already disproven your ramification based simplification. Give me something else.

I miss the Phase 1 MCU days, when the movies weren't completely ironic yet

It always feels to me that recent MCU films are making fun of the comic book nerds who liked the source material in the 70's and 80's by mocking the silliness of the premises

He does worth the money? what does that mean? I never said anything about deserving it.

Sweetie, Winter Soldier was great

i was born after iron man came out and i've been posting for 2 years

I love the MCU guys

As someone who was relatively new to comics that year, the idea of a live action IM movie was mind-boggling

why does the cgi keeps getting worse and worse

iron man 1 had great cgi

Outsourcing

>my turn
>WHOOOOSSHHH