What are some movies about nuclear warfare?

What are some movies about nuclear warfare?

Any ww2 movie

Am I late for the daily cry about Trump thread?

TRUMP 2020

Is it wrong that I read that as welfare?

I wonder what JFK. Teddy Roosevelt and Lincoln would think of this man

Is it time for the daily "News media takes the bait on outlandish Trump tweet that he spent 2 minutes writing before he sent"?

Do it pussy.

The whole point of a nuclear deterrent is to deter people with nukes from using them.

What better way to make someone not use their nukes than to threaten them with yours, of which you have more + are more powerful?

JFK and Lincoln were both actual fascists (JFK personally admired Hitler, Lincoln had defectors of the Union rounded up and slaughtered) so they'd probably love him

Jesus Christ he's doing it

He's proving you can literally say and do anything and everyone is too chicken to launch nukes

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear?!

>having traitors hung
>fascist

Nigga what?

Words that kill.

Only the sickest bantz from the oval office

>movies about nuclear warfare?

Threads
The Day After

>the US president using the subject of nuclear war to troll an enemy dictator on twitter

I think I woke up in the wrong dimension.

lots of people think nazi shit is cool without actually supporting hitler you know.

>using nigger vernacular
OUT OUT OUT

He's wrong about that but Lincoln did suspend habeaus corpus and unconstitutionally had several protestors in New York thrown in prison indefinitely for not wanting to be conscripted.

Stalker. It’s what North Korea will look like by May.

>its real

>replying to nonwhites
OUT OUT OUT

I have brown eyes so technically I'm not white either despite my pale complexion.
Andrew Jackson was the best president we ever had.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

White, non-whites unite!

They weren't traitors, they were protesting in favor of state's rights.

>state's rights
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No borders!

So many underage don't remember these pissing matches happen all the time. Clinton threatened war with NK when he was in office.

>hitler
>fascist

I hate Trump, but holy shit this tweet is actually hilarious. Fucking 10/10

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

"depleted and food starved regime" LOL!

Other way around, puto. Confederacy wanted slavery to be the law of the land.

Who ready

LET'S FUCKING DO IT.