How did this become a mainstream casual meme years after it aired?

How did this become a mainstream casual meme years after it aired?

Jews

Normies (non-sustainable beings that cannot make decisions).
Now fuck off.

I cringe everytime I see this shit.

I don't get it. What is it precisely about normie memes that makes them so goddamn insufferable?

It didn't.

>IMG_5273.jpg
Always an iPhone faggot making these cancerous threads.

i don't even get what it is

I dunno, why the fuck did Big Smoke quotes and remixes become so big all of a sudden when no one gave a shit before? And yeah spongebob memes in general became a huge thing for the past while. The era of Facebook meme pages has brought us this kind of shit and I think it must just be a matter of them becoming more familiar to the masses and memes seem to catch on easier now instead of going unnoticed.

It's all Twitter.

HoW DiD ThIS bECoMe a MaInStrEam CaSuAl MeMe YeArs AfTeR It AiRed?

+2

PLus TwO

I'm pretty sure it's dead already.

Same reason Bee Movie became a huge meme ten years later.

I don't know either.

CoOl TyPiNg QuIrK BrO mInD If I TaKe It :O)

LOL ARE THOSE THE FUNNY MINIONS?

this is the funniest joke i have ever seen haha those crazy yellow guys crack me up!

>tfw phoneposters are the new gods of Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BY THE EMPERORS COMMAND DELET THIS

dude banana lol

MODS

mOdS

>tfw you can easily tell these are made by a fujo
>spongebob fujoshi exist
wew....

MODS!

Be honest cant you fuck any of Sponebills holes?

>What is it precisely about normie memes that makes them so goddamn insufferable?

Lack of wit and elegance. It may not seem like it, but good shitposting requires skill. This meme is just lazy.

this is a safe space

Those who played GTA San Andreas grew up and directed their nostalgia to memes and others joined along. SpongeBob is mass produced shit and doesn't require any investment in to the show or lore to use unlike with San Andreas where you at least have to play the game for like 4 hours to get to know the GSF.

Flesh was a mistake, sentient life was a mistake

BY THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR BEGONE HEATHEN

Sup Forums stopped making memes that weren't racist so normies from twitter are trying to fill the void

The political landscape of Burgerland and Eurogoyim changed so much that Sup Forums ironically seized the memes of production. It will turn back to normal when the pendulum swings so it is just a matter of time.

what'd I miss?

Spongebob, Squidward, and Patrick lewds.

Yaoi

refer to the picture

Not exactly

Baneposting would never work as a normie meme, there isn't the context of all the discussion behind the movies when it first came out along with the fact most people probably don't notice anything wrong with the dialogue in those scenes. New memes are just too reliant on board culture/context, like Sup Forums with Todd posting or Sup Forums with the delegate posting

I don't know but it amazes me people found something "funny" in one of the worst Spongebob episodes.

i CrInGe EvErYtImE i SeE tHiS sHiT

mE tOo BrO, tHaNkS

You might as well extend that question to every spongebob meme. But my only guess is that the people who make these memes are 20somethings who saw the show as a kid, plus it's something everyone remembers because spongebob was basically the Minions of the early 2000s. In fact there are probably more varieties of Spongebob merch out there than Minions merch.

so since it was the most popular show in its day that made use of wacky expressions like the one in your pic, which are easy to adapt to reaction images, it's just the common denominator for people into "Facebook humor" who also happen to like constantly talking about pop culture nostalgia.

cool typing quirk bro mind if i take it :)