ITT

Post your favorite movie from your country. If you are american, post your favorite foreign movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0116860/
imdb.com/title/tt0263776/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_23
m.liveleak.com/view?i=b9b_1400279498
youtu.be/BbL_ykTv6LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jHYxZ1847Gc
imdb.com/title/tt3187076/
instagram.com/lywi.gr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm an American and I've never seen a foreign movie.. unless Godzilla counts?

Most movies filmed in Vancouver are American movies, the only other movies to come out of Canada are shitty 'art'movies from Montreal.

All of the talent in Canada goes to LA

since i'm italian it's a hard choice, we've had so many kinos pre-80s i don't know which one to choose

I'm a pleb, so Seventh Seal.

I'm a sucker for medieval shit

The Raid

imdb.com/title/tt0116860/

Based
Dope
Sick

>that comfy feeling
>that sadness
>that hard life

10/10

Mexico

Evalion lives in my hometown, which I'm currently residing in. Tell me how to meet up with her?

The Mexican girl is actually Italian.

so did we ever confirm the swastika flag girl was that girl in the bbc cuck video

it's an american movie, and you're probably NZ's

why is, aside from a very few gems, brazilian cinema so trash?
do you think it's globo's fault?

I just realised how much I hate the idea of sharing this board with non-whites

>brazil
umm

who is the russian

This or Videodrome

A nearly flawless masterwork.

cracky-chan > all these whores

when this nigga shows up you know you're in for some kino

Unironically one of the wittiest but still heartfelt and genuine romantic comedies out there.
Pretty endearing homage to cinema, brazillian and golden age, aswell

you can't call it an american movie.

This is the only movie Brazil ever released

>The Good, The Bad, The Weird

You shitty fucking Swede, that movie sucks. Not a single likable character and it just drags on and on with awful "comedy" that is little more than Swedish autism in lieu of any funny situations. You could have posted almost any other Swedish movie and you chose fucking Kopps. Fucking Kopps.
I can't even believe you right now.

>Not Trapalhões shit comfy or Auto Da Compadecida

Kino

My older brother has awful PTSD from iraq and this jew movie really sums it up realistically.

>tfw no qt miru gf

Los olvidados, pleb.

Dear God, the irony

Lawrence of Arabia. I'm a Burgerclap, so it's "foreign." It's maybe my favorite film if I had to choose anyway, although hard to pick just one.

Variola Vera (1982)

>Variola Vera's title refers to the Latin name for smallpox, and it is loosely based on a real event. In 1972, in then-Yugoslavia, an Albanian Muslim from Kosovo was infected by smallpox on his pilgrimage in the Middle East, and upon his return to Serbia he caused an epidemic in the Belgrade City Hospital, since his symptoms were not immediately recognized. In a claustrophobic environment of a quarantined hospital a group of characters, led by Rade Serbedzija (Eyes Wide Shut), try to survive the best way they can, and to retain their humanity in the process, if at all possible. While people are gruesomely dying, the opportunistic but inefficient politicians have more pressing issues in their minds than saving lives.

gib kelly gf

He is South Korea's national treasure. Which film is this? I think I should watch every movie he has ever made. I won't be disappointed.

WTF I've just looked it up. Thomas Kretschmann
is in a South Korean movie? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

My favorite foreign film is probably Battle Royale. Watching it makes me nostalgic.

WE WUZ JESUZ AND SHEEIT

Canada has never produced a good movie so I'm just going to post my favorite foreign film

with that mindset we might as well post this one.

Crackerjack is a close second

I liked troll Hunter. I thought the premise was neat and it was well executed. Cg was pretty good too.

>produced, written & directed by a Kiwi, that lives in NZ & whos previous films where all made in New Zealand
>screenplay written by 3 kiwis
>3/4 producers are kiwis
>DOP is an aussie
>editor is a kiwi
>production designer is a kiwi
>costume designers are kiwis
>Post production all done in New Zealand
>digital & physical effects by Weta Workshop, in NZ
>basically entire crew is New Zealanders
>adapted from a book written by a brit
>NZ film commission financing
>NZ landscape is quintessential part of the visual aesthetic of the film

>it's an american movie
>we was filmmakaz an sheet

imdb.com/title/tt0263776/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_23

m.liveleak.com/view?i=b9b_1400279498

the nazi one looks more jewish than the jewish one

youtu.be/BbL_ykTv6LQ

Watched this in the theater as a little kid. It's an honest, cliched movie from its time. Pretty fun.
Watch with subs.

War films that are kino are a real rarity here, but this one is one of the best in years.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHYxZ1847Gc

>Slovenia

>Class Enemy (2013) imdb.com/title/tt3187076/

A Taxi Driver...a friend of mine showed me this recently. A solid kino

plebeu

I dont know senpai, spanish cinema is pretty garbage.

kino

I didn't get it was she raped by the neighbours?

Is that Tsuruko in the top right? Why is she in this chart?

Cantinflas was a national treasure

What's the hues Instagram again? I always forget cus it's a humble of letters starting with k.

>Anzu instead of ilayserah
Absolutely shit taste, also this

>ashley jones is absent
this is fucking garbage

instagram.com/lywi.gr/

Did a quick google search for you and I'm pretty sure it's this one

My mum's favourite film

>Rose hit thirty a few years ago
>no longer included in these collages

She old af now. Will probably end up like Cracky, smoking meth and attempt suicide.

It's this or Muriel's Wedding

Chopper, of course

it looks exactly the same so yeah

>not fondo y lis
pleb mountain

Ushpizin is Jew kino

What's that name of that Australian movie from like the 70s that was though to be lost but was recently rediscovered?

they kill kangaroos and drink all the time. The guy has to stay in that small town because he gambled all of his money. pls help

>ahhh get that inta ya keithy

Anzu is the best girl.

Wake in Fright

Checked but it's a he

Patrician taste, the video joker is simply kino

Dubs of unrefutable truth.

You wish you looked as good as her.

I am from germany, and I can say that most german movies make me sick, it's all some romcom made by Til Schweiger or some other trash.

Really, I just looked up what where the most recent best german movies and have seen only shit like "fack ju göhte"(and it's sequels) and other "gems.

Also get used to this face when watching german movies.
He's a legit cunt, isolated in his rich people word he wants to tell people that they have to accept rapefugees.

If you want a german movie experience, go watch "Dark" on kikeflix, as german as a visual production gets and halfway okay.

Anzu like most models is EXTREMELY plain without makeup.
But that's what makes her a good model I guess as her face is pretty much a blank canvas you can do anything with makeup.

My ex was a model (even on that model catwalk tv show) and she was pretty much the same, extremely plain without makeup, super hot as fuck when she came back from any shoot.