Reminder that if you didn't see this in theaters you will NEVER get the full kino experience

Reminder that if you didn't see this in theaters you will NEVER get the full kino experience.

>get the fuck up and do you're job

>NEVER

I would think that by the end of the next decade it will be easy for the home consumer to recreate a 2017 moviegoing experience in virtual reality

>going to theaters ever
found the cuck

What about the sound?

I mean yeah, but that applies for basically every film ever

If I can't smoke weed while I'm watching it it's not kino bro

no golden globes nomination

why?

Loved it, sadly was in 3D and I prefer normal for better contrast

t. degenerate

saw it very late at night at the expensive theatre in town (with kickass recliners) in complete isolation

2017 was a great year

If I saw it in the cinema then I would have looked weird when I cried when the Goose died.

Not diverse enough, all the ethnicities made too much sense.

if a movie relies solely on the theatre to become a full experience then it is not kino, pal

Saw it in IMAX on edibles and it was glorious. Get on my level, pleb.

i see everything in theater. i go alone, buy a ticket for myself, buy a box of buncha crunch for 5 dollars, and watch my movie. i go during the week so there's usually not many people there. last week was bad though because people were taking time off for the holidays. note to self don't go see movies during christmas week...

my only regret was I didnt see it a 3rd time

best theatre experience of the past 5 years for sure

The music was so loud in my theater that both my girlfriend and I got awful migraines. We ended up having to leave when she vomited into the popcorn. Totally ruined my experience.

>mfw I’ll have to wait for a 25 year anniversary theater run to fully experience this kino

>What are headphones?

it's okay, i will experience the screening of some Final Cut or whatever 20 years or so from now

I mean it was nothing like the other film, it had nothing to really do with blade runner as a concept. Maybe its a good movie but who wanted a sequel to blade runner?

What about it?

My surround sound at home sounds better than my shit theater.

Even good theaters sound too dead and the lowend is bloated.

The theater where I saw The Last Jedi the first time had a fucked speaker, it crackled every time there was a loud noise.

Friendly reminder that if you didn't experience it in IMAX then you have absolutely no right to even speak about this film

usually I laugh at this for all the same reasons ITT

however it has been brought to my attention that ana de armas's nude scene as big joi was indeed full frontal, but her vulva was cropped for the bluray and only visible in an IMAX screening
I might have to kill myself

give it a few months, she'll be in something even more lewd

saw it in IMAX. wanted to see it again in 3d but never got the chance.