APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/therealzsc/status/866363233975894016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>shithumans

never compromise

Yep, that looks like TV effects.

It's almost like there's a reason why there needs to be a long period between finish filming and release...

Why do the X men have a giant dog?

He doesn't have the symbol in his forehead

twitter.com/therealzsc/status/866363233975894016

where's the fork

Up Medusa's ass. That's why she's making that face.

>Ywn stick a fork up Medusa's ass until she's done

SLAMMED
M
A
S
H
E
D

No.

>Implying Lockjaw is a dog

$10,000 DOG SPERM

>Neither of them have tuning forks on their foreheads

Why even bother making an Inhumans show?

lock jaw looks like he's one of those toy sponges that expands when you put them in water

who thought this was a good idea on a tv budget?

Seriously, why doesn't Marvel release the trailer already?

Where's the tuning fork? He's supposed to have a tuning fork on his head.

...that what that thing on his head is, right? A tuning fork?

Man, I really love the Inhumans but this TV series looks like garbage and the comics are garbage too.

Thats a big dog

Because the CGI is clearly laughably unfinished.

so how do you love inhumans in the first place

Comics are garbage lately, as basically all Marvel releases. I miss old Marvel and Inhumans

All that black leather was making people uncomfortable. They needed something to humanize them a little bit.

you're a big boy.

Is he peeing?

Shut up Byrne

I'd love to have a big ol' pupper like Lockjaw.

Is that Colossus on the right? It's been so long since I last watched that movie. I thought I remembered him being huge.

For a tv effect it doesn't look too bad desu

For what? It's still going to be garbage, regardless.

It is him, yes. X-Men 3 really didn't do him justice the way that Deadpool did. I mean he's tall, but not the massive figure that his name suggests.

>Lockjaw's tuning fork is just a pattern on his fur
Yeah I'm not going to apologize for shit lol

Is this an official promo image for X3? It's a pretty bad photoshop

So this and that shit show, Once, are going to be aired back to back on Fridays.

LOL, ABC is going to fail spectacularly.

>shit show
What show?

Agents of Shield

They didn't get invented after 2010, you know.

Shit Show=Once Upon a Time.

ABC cancelled that Tim Allen show to use the time slot to create a "drama friday."

The new lineup on Fridays is Once Upon a Time and The Inhumans.

Fuck they moved the time?

Are the inhumans going to genocide everyone? I won't watch it unless they use terrigen to genocide a group of people. It can be CIS people or gays or whites or blacks, i don't care, i want to see genocide.

Peter, I think the IRS is looking for you.

It is an official promo image aside from Black Bolt which I hastily photoshopped into the image as a joke.

Legit question, tho
At what point in time were The Inhumans ever actually compelling characters at all? I only ever remember them for fucking Johnny Storm and he doesn't exist anymore.

>Capeshit movies

>Johnny Storm and he doesn't exist anymore.

He's currently a member of the Uncanny Avengers!

Anyway, in answer to your question, they were pretty interesting up until the moment that Marvel started pushing them and trying to make them more marketable. Everything from the Jenkins/Lee mini-series around 2001 or so up until about four years ago they were pretty great; this aloof, spooky and otherworldly eugenics cult with offputting habits, priorities, powers and appearances.

Then Marvel decided to just make them any old person who you could meet in any city of the world and tossed aside everything that made them cool, thinking this would make them cooler.

>no head forks
Live action capeshit was a mistake