He managed to make both sides hate him

He managed to make both sides hate him

This is true comedy. He is what we need in this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He managed to make both sides bored and indifferent

Big achievement.

>the sacrifice

havent watched his latest second episode, but i noticed a lotta of head shaking in the crowd in the one before it. Just goes to show how easy people get butthurt nowadays

>both sides
What sides?

If you are a Klompf supporter unable to laugh at the China jokes and shit you have to work on your daddy issues

does anyone know what type of shoes he's wearing in the first special? i kinda like them

sounds like libs and conservatives

What was his point at the end of the fourth special?

Did he name them?

I felt like he was just apologizing in the 3rd special, and in the fourth the only good joke was the pimp story.

>nowadays

People used to do black face openly. They used to say nigger openly and people became offended by that decades ago. What you think of as being easily butthurt is just your own perspective. People have always been offended relative to their own current societal standards dumbass.

The last half didnt feel like standup. Basically did a speech and threw a few jokes in to lighten the mood.
Dave can do better than this. Really felt like he phoned it in with the latest set.

The first netflix special wasnt mindblowing by his standards either. I think he's just too rich to care at this point.

my countrymen are too obsessed to realize there's no reason to limit themselves to two political affiliations that magically uniformly line up opposite one another on any conceivable issue.

what was he trying to say about capitalism and south africa?

surely he doesnt believe any other first world country is free of the free market

the only reason he came back is because he is not rich enough

Haven’t seen it, but they’re probably yeezys.

no they sort of looked like some type of converse

Comedy just needs to find a new way to breach this issues and get to the core of being human while still being funny. Chappelle has valid points, but his charisma is gone and his jokes are neither as witty nor simply joyous as they used to be. The subject matter can make people laugh. You just need to be up to the challenge, and Dave has shown he's content enough to now coast on his name and simply lecture in the form of comedy.

Watch Colin Quinn's "The New York Story," for similar subjects, better delivery, and effortless charisma. The crowd ate it up because not only were his points valid, they were delivered by way of comedy.

Even Anthony Jeselnik did better. His 'Thoughts and Prayers' special riffed on liberal sentiments and they ate it up. Chappelle just kinda sucks now. Comedians, in bitching about sensitivity, have become sensitive. Rise to the challenge, you mopey faggots.

looks like someones....
>butthurt

gimme a cap and i can probably find it

I'm not a Drumpf supporter but I was unable to laugh because the jokes were stupid and unfunny.

Still an improvement over that cringe inducing "kicked her in the pussy" shit.

>goes to vote in Ohio
>stands behind dusty white folk
>poor whites think Trump will fight for them
>you dumb motherfuckers
>he's fighting for me
Worth it. Made the drumpfers and the snowflakes uncomfortable at the same time.

i honestly feel like dave is better off delivering other people's material. he should pursue acting more, i'd like to see him play a villain in something.

He's the answer against the powerful families who brainwashed us into thinking green or yellow.
Anti-Rothschild kino desu
On a serious note, I feel he's dropping it sometimes but comes back with great timing and humor
He just needs to find himself again desu. He's slowly going there, and it really depends on the crowd as well.
Think we'll ever see him on Joe Rogan podcast?

he could say things about trannies and gays but he doesn't truly touch taboo subjects like finding teenage girls sexy

keep it real chappelle

>I voted for Hilary

Dropped instantly. Im not even a trump supporter

I don’t hate him. He’s irrelevant to me. If it were 2003 and I was still a 14 year old stoner, then I would care. Sorry Dave, but people move on. Should’ve taken that $50 mill and done a solid 7 seasons of Chapelle Show.

A man's soul is priceless. I'm just surprised that he doesn't seem like he cares anymore. Guy needs better material

cant really get clear shots of them

The retards and the autists

Dave Chapelle took one look at the criminal enterprise that runs our media and government and booked it straight to africa. came back to serve it to all the pricks and mindless sheeple under their control.

I thought this shit was pretty damn funny, better than the first 2 specials

nigga should go back to Africa

where can I find his new special? he's one of my favourite American comedians (who didn't get blacklisted, yet)

yeah, you totally aint a trump supporter

you hate hillary but don't support trump!

Joe (and the rest of us) can only dream.

No one actually likes Hilary Clinton man, save for her cabal.
>starts talking about Emmet Till in a fucking comedy show
Bravo Chappelle. Typical BLM-brainwashed nigger, only hes a half nigger pussy who wished he came from the ghetto. I can't believe I used to like his shit

Ever since Chappelle got buff he hasnt been funny, just looks wierd now with his pea sized head.

This, it would of been amazing with all the material he had i.e tiger woods shit and obama being elected president.

What's wrong with Hillary? Compared to other American candidates she sounds rather smart and real

Why do you need to be one or the other? You act as if Hillary & Trump are drastically different. Hillary's foreign policy was fucking Republitardation. It's funny because she's supposed to be the Liberal but she's way more of a Bush era Republican than Trump is. Trump is just a 90s era Libtard. Trump even uses the same exact speeches as Bill Clinton but gets called Hitler for it whereas Clinton was celebrated as wise for saying the same shit.

No. Liberals still love him. Only the far left has a problem with him.

Nigga you understand what liberal mean? We are all liberal, unless you a radical muslim or some mediaevalistic shit like that

liberal means believing in civil rigths, personal freedom and free market

>can't tell if women or niggers ITT

Besides being a warmonger married to a rapist pedophile? Just do a modicum of research my man, I'm not saying you should Like Trump any better but compared to her hes a saint.

>COMEDY SHOUDL PANDER TO ME AND MY BELIEFS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>but compared to her hes a saint.
I've never heard her giving sexist, xenophobic or racist speeches

Are you a Eurocuck? Hillary was rehearsed & fake as hell. Trump is shit too but he was the one who does come off as real which is why he appealed to so many trailer trash retards. He speaks like a drunken moron, but a lot of what he's saying is exactly what most Americans were thinking.

Hillary's foreign policy was complete garbage. Oh yeah lets impose borders which ensures that we'll get nuked by Russian mongol rape babies. I sure want to vote that dumbass into power. At least Trump is just picking on losers like North Korea who'd get steamrolled by South Korea & Japan if we the USA ever let them. In what way is Hillary smart? All she does is appeal to the global community. Guess what, I'm American I don't give a fuck about appealing to the global community. They can kiss my ass. Always talking trash about us while taking our damn money. That's exactly how Trump got elected. I hate the fat fuck, but I think I hate you Non-Americans even more and that's something that Trump stood for, the USA. Hillary sure as hell didn't. She was planning to sell us out to Russia, ironically. Hey hubby originally sold us out to the Chinks.

She called black people Super predators. She calls Mexicans the help. You just haven't been paying attention.

I dont understand why he hasnt done Joe's podcast.
They had a nice thing going in Chappelle's Show.

And its not like Dave does no interviews, you can find plenty of youtube clips of him at some random black radio thing

doesn't sound racist

t. I'm a black spic

>it's another Sup Forums pretends they aren't a bunch of triggered snowflakes episode

Only Sup Forums faggots and the most annoying liberals gave him shit about the special. Its doing really well among actual normal people

it's fucking exhausting. Who knew racist rednecks could be so sensitive.

The true redpill is realizing Sup Forums is made up almost entirely of tweens who flunked out of high school, but still feel entitled to speak about things they'll never understand.

Huh

I don't hate Hillary.

I just don't want to listen to a dumb guy mumble about politics for 20 minutes with no jokes and then start preaching some hand holding hippy shit.

It was a fucking embarrassment.

AND that's without even getting to the wishy washy apologizing to transgenders that was just awkward and stilted.

Is this a joke?

>It's another SJW appropriates terms effectively used to insult them and incorrectly applies them episode

NO U

>Hahahahaha dumb high school dropout redneck kekistanis

>but totally we're oppressed by straight white males

Doesn't say much for POC and women, does it?

But you're totally not a triggered Sup Forumsflake at all.......

The only one acting like they're oppressed is you, buddy.

But I bet if his special had been nothing but tranny jokes and making fun of the 'me too' crowd, you'd say it was his best one yet.

You people are every bit as delusional as the worst of the SJW crowd.

Is he the dark souls of comedy?

I hate this asshole and his 'humor'. The best black comedian will always be Eddie Murphy.

>another butthurt cracker

hilarious

what did he say about Trump?

>2018
>being racist
Bad for your mom for doing a poor job raising you

SOURCE
I want to believe

I just turned it on, Im a pink cracker, ill report back

>triggered

Oh look, he flipped it! Wow! You're a genius. Wait...call me reddit or soy boy. See if you can do it.

>The only one acting like they're oppressed is you, buddy.

Oh for sure. We never see any examples of non-whites, Muslims or women claiming they are oppressed by straight white males. This never happens. It's a fantasy drummed up by Sup Forums.

Imagine how fucking pathetic you have to be to lie to yourself on this level to attempt to justify your world view.

>You people are every bit as delusional as...

...As who? You? You literally sat there and claimed that no one believes that African Americans or women are oppressed. This is such a profound disconnect from reality that you even bothering to lie about it on an anonymous image board speaks volumes about your intellectual fragility.

Can someone explain what a "cracker" is?

best muslim alive

Master race cracking the whip over niglet slavea

A bottom.

Seems like a pretty weird insult.

not anyone involved in the argument but this is a really poor way to structure a post dude.

>...As who? You? You

don't do this sequence

>You people are every bit as delusional as...

This thing you tried there does not work at all in text.

>reading comprehension

The only one acting like a triggered snowflake in this thread is you. Funnily enough, right after was posted.

But do keep ranting, it's doing a lot to win people over to your side.

You know it's never too late to get your GED, right?

If anyone ever finds out, I'll be the first to let you know.

not an argument bitch.

well, it's just like nigger, it literally just means "black". the thing is the connotation and the history of the word. both cracker and nigger suggest hate

he a muslim? i've heard him talking about his sister wearing a burka and shit but didn't know he was also a muslim

he talks about very haram stuff

of course it's not an argument, I'm just saying I feel bad for you and your mother

I won't try to educate yourself and tell you being a racist is stupid, you probably already know it, my white trash friend

It does if English is your native language.

>The only one acting like a triggered snowflake in this thread is you.

Sick buzzwords my dude. Total intellectual checkm8. It's awesome when you take accurate appraisals of your behavior, get butthurt and then misapply them to the people who correctly pegged your behavior.

That's a good trick.

Based Dave. I wish I could have dinner with the guy.

Some plantations employed overseers to monitor the work of the slaves to make sure they weren't just fucking off, and when they would fuck off, they'd crack a whip as a threat to keep working. The uppity niggers would be whipped into submission to keep the rest in line.

Same shit exists today, except it's the IRS holding the whip, and it's jail if you get uppity.

How does cracker work as an insult though?

You're saying the guy is your superior.

FUCK DRUMF
>audience cheers
But...
>audience breathes in
Mainstream media is bad
>audience gasps
And they intentionally blow things out of proportion
>audience prepares to leave
But I voted Hillary!
>audience cheers
But she's a piece of shit
>audience gasps
Just do what you gotta do niggas. Thanks to Trump, we can all move forward
>audience gives confused claps

Literally our guy

>You're saying the guy is your superior.
no you aint...

>niggers
>logic
Choose one, dude.

I find it funny how all the rich niggers in the U.S. still have the fucking nerve to talk shit when they can just take their money and move to a nigger paradise in Africa.

You're making a lot of assumptions about my political leanings. Funny stuff seeing as how I haven't even mentioned anything like that yet.

Why, it's almost as if you're predisposed to the same type of behavior as those horrible SJW's or something......

>if rich black people ask for equality it means they want to live in an all black country and kill all whites
how fucking stupid are you? also, they aren't bitching about themselves, they talk in the name of all these people in the struggle who don't have a public voice. innocent black people getting shot by cops don't have a word on the media, let the famous and rich black people defend them

There was just a black guy on fox news talking about homocides in baltimore and chicago, he never brought up race once....just, "we must adress this, no idea how this is happenning" no corralating factor at all....

What do you think "Crack The Whip" means?

>I want to whine about Sup Forums and politics
>So I come to Sup Forums
You know we have a board just for you, right?
>Ha! You think I'm a halfwit with idiotic opinions and you called me out for having these stupid opinions, that means you're "triggered" (I believe that's the term the kids are using) and just as bad as -insert buzzword group classificatoin here-

Or it just means your low IQ trailer park ramblings about politics are boring as fuck and belong on the politics board and not the television and film board?

Just a thought. Try not to get triggered by this post and needlessly respond, because no one cares, my dude.

You obviously care, or you wouldn't keep ranting about it.

Face it Sup Forumstard, you and tumblr are two sides of the same coin.

>If rich black people in America ask for equality...

...Then they are being redundant.

>they talk in the name of all these people in the struggle

Can you explain to me how someone can be "struggling" if their oppressors are pic related? I genuinely want to know.

Hi, I hate Hillary but I didn't vote Trump. Bitch is a fucking nutjob who tried to take credit for the LGBT movement's success when she was the person behind DOMA.

>innocent black people getting shot by cops don't have a word on the media

[citation needed]

>literally tell him not to get triggered and needlessly respond

>He can't even more than 5 minutes

Jesus.

Anyway;

pls.

>He is what we need in this world.
What we need is nonpolitical comedy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

You might want to read up on the behavior you're currently demonstrating. It might help you grow as a person, but I highly doubt it.

they aren't opressed by internet racist nerds, they are opressed by the system who has been made to keep the black man down since the very start of the USA

you seem to forget until only a few decades ago we had to sit in the back of the bus and had to use a different (and worse) restroom