Will it be good?

will it be good?

depends if you like jump scares

like a rape case that doesn't involve me, it'll be shit but i could not give a fuck

Trying to fit Slender man into a movie is a bad idea.He is not a monster that works like other movie monsters.No jump scares and other shit.The webseries know this and is why they expand his lore instead of focusing on him. So it will be shit.

no

they have the guy who created it credited as a writer, so maybe they'll avoid that pitfall

>yfw they have a first-person sequence, ala Doom, where the dude is waving his flashlight in the woods looking for notes

I'll probably take my GFs 11 year old sister to see this, cause she's big into minecraft and slenderman and musicly and other 11 year old slut things

>taking a child to see a horror movie

Considering that the creator was picky on who got to make the movie, maybe there's a chance. i know he must've prevented Marble Hornets from openly using Slenderman in their project.

At least the poster's kinda cool.

yea they definitely get props for that

Horror movies are made for children. Any adult who gets scared by a horror movie needs to off themselves for being such complete faggots.

I agree with that when it comes to jumpscare or generic slasher horror. I wouldn't want my kid to watch psychological horror or movies that evoke a sense of dread. I feel that's a bit much for them at their age

Very doubtful. Should even be asked as a question honestly.

Not with that font it isn't. The image is acceptable but it goes straight to reddit with that font.

where did slenderman originate from again? Was it reddit?

I'm old and don't know shit because I don't care, but it seems like NewGrounds-tier. Whatever the modern corellary of that is maybe. I'm drunk.

Spooky Photoshop contest on somethingawful or some similar site

really? that innocuous, huh?

IIRC, it was from an old Photoshop contest on SA in 2009.

literally just watch marble hornets

Probably not. If a studio like A24, or even Warner Bros. or Lionsgate, was putting this out I'd have some faith, but Screen Gems is generally bottom-of-the-barrel teen horror trash.

Who’s going to be playing /our girl/?

I can only imagine the cinema experience when seeing this crock of shit of a movie.
>”Fandoms” and tards who are into 2012/2013 memes are present at the cinema
>”DOOD SWENDERMEN HEEHEEHEEHEE”
>”HE SHO SHCARY”
>And when the inevitable Slenderman fucking Joey King scene shows up the entire cinema goes
>”JUSH LIKE MY DEBIANTART FWANFWISHON”
>Followed by tard roars and ending in a orgy that’s more disgusting than your ordinary Dwayne Johnson movie piss fest.

The movie is already a meme, long before it was made. :^)

SomethingAwful, iirc

The Operator>Slender Man

Fight me

Just another Bye Bye Man ripoff.

They're the same guy, aren't they?

Kinda, Marble Hornets started off as a clear Slender Man series (one of the very first) but over time they tried to make it a bit more distinct from the entity in the original Victor Surge post. It's never once referred to as Slender Man and only the Operator, it lacks key details like tentacles and kidnapping children, and has distinct attributes like audio/visual distortion. Basically the aesthetic is completely the same but they tried to veer off from there

LGTSS

Marble Hornets>>EverymanHYBRID>>>>TribalTwelve

Search and Rescue for season three of Channel Zero sounds like kino

No End House and Candle Cove were awful ideas

>and other 11 year old slut things

Uncle of preteen girl here, this is not hyperbole. Kids these days have like harems and shit.

Expand on this...

It will be so good it will lead to its own cinematic universe that will crush Marvel by 2020

>character is omnipotent invincible guy in a suit

No, it's terrible. At least they're all white though.

are sleepovers thinly veiled orgies? I always suspected they are for orgies

I don't know, I've never witnessed one. Guys don't have sleepovers.

Steven seagal is the operator

I'd say they have some pretty slender odds of that happening

>not having a sleepover with your bros

You missed out dude

>will it be good?

It's a movie of a creepypasta/marble hornet that was milked to the last drip because 14 year olds crave that edgy shit.

Tell me what you expect it to be?

My mom always did let me watch horror movies like the alien movies and such when I was about eight years old, it's a great way to harden your kids I guess, nothing really scares me by now, yet I seek out all the horror movies in search for something that scares me like the stuff I watched when I was little.

>The german audio tale of war of the worlds is the only thing that still gets me to shiver.

Where can I find 11 year old sluts?

Underrated post.

It'll hardly be creepier than that documentary of those two little girls who tried to stab their friend to death because of the Slender Man creepypasta.