This movie gave us live action Dragon Ball Z fights. It deserves to be respected for that alone

This movie gave us live action Dragon Ball Z fights. It deserves to be respected for that alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbPi8liw-zI
youtube.com/watch?v=mIFqNdXTE1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Somebody's never seen the matrix sequels...

vol 2 did it better

Thats based on chinese movies and sailor moon.

theres nothing in The Matrix that resembles DBZ as much as Man of Steel does.

And, you know, for being a good movie.

HA.

Good one.

Agreed. Even the story is DBZ. It's the live action movie fans always wanted.

you say that like there aren't hundreds of wuxia films stretching back decades that beat it to the punch
even bollywood got around to doing dbz fights faster than hollywood did

This.

It was the DBZ Evolution of Superman. Kino, just like DBZ Evolution.

Sorry, great movie.

Will the Directors Cut Extended Universe EVER get a movie that's genuinely good? How will the dvd's added scenes fix Wonder Woman?

not really

Here's hoping for Aquaman.

MoS, BvS, Suicide Squad are all good to varying degrees. You're just being a contrarian.

Not until the extended dvds came out, but I understand you have a job to do here. Shill away.

They're all shit. You're the only contrarian here.

The first two have some good qualities. There is absolutely nothing redeemable about Suicide Squad

>MoS
>extended
Whoa I didn't know there was a secret version. Is it only available to Disney employees?

>There is absolutely nothing redeemable about Suicide Squad
It wasn't pretentious like the other two, that's something.

Oh, you're right, MoS was never good, thanks for reminding us

If only I'd paid to see Dragon Ball Z and not Superman

MoS was always good.

MoS was always shit.

So we should respect Hancock too?

Hey, Hancock's pretty good, don't drag that into this.

Hi Zack!
:)

It deserves to be respected for being great

I have yet to read a legitimate criticism beyond NOT MUH SUPERMAN NOT MUH PA KENT etc etc. for the past 4 fucking years

I think it's very sad that you've vehemently defended this movie in threads for 4 fucking years.

It fails on its own merits and ends without properly wrapping itself up because Zack thought that was cool and edgy.

A movie so bad people still make threads about it right? There's an Iron Man 3 thread every week, and Thor 2 ones are my favorite
I can write sentences that dont mean anything too

"Man of Steel puffs it feathers but underneath is a dull simile of utter abrasiveness"

It's all he's had, what else was he going to defend? Batman vs superman? Suicide Squad?

>criticism beyond NOT MUH SUPERMAN NOT MUH PA KENT
So you're fine with literally anything, so long as they namedrop and use the S.
Basically you're a rabid fan of corporate symbology, with zero affection for the mythos and characters, and not afraid to admit it.

What a sad little creature you are.

This movie gave us live action Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fights. It deserves to be respected for that alone.

>a person who opposes or rejects popular opinion
The word you were probably confusing it with was "sheeple"

Nope. It was good.

Alright, fine, let's start with the ending. Snyder chose to end the movie with Superman snapping Zod's neck because he knew it would be provocative and controversial. However, the impact of Clark's choice is never addressed. The movie just ends. He screams, sits on his knees and whimpers for a little bit, then the movie ends. What should be a pivotal moment of character development, probably the most pivotal in the entire movie, is glanced over, because Zack and David Goyer were seemingly uninterested in it.

>A movie so bad people still make threads about it right?
Frequently you are those "people".
There hasn't been a regular Iron Man 3 or Thor 2 thread since the seasons those movies came out. Not years, season.

I don't understand why you are wasting your energy on MoS, the court of Sup Forums opinion passed sentence on it years ago. You should be resting up for June 2nd.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

...Oh, you're serious. Um...*disingenuous smile*

Suicide Squad gave us the Joker x Harley relationship that Tumblr wanted. It deserves to be respect for that alone.

I don't even respect Dragon Ball Z for Dragon Ball Z fights.
They are 30 minutes of juvenile threats followed by screaming followed by repetitive frames of blurred punches and then more screaming.

I guess every version of Superman sucks except the one you had when you were 12 then.

underrated post

I've like every version of Superman in the last 60 years who wasn't CRAWLING IN MY SKIN or Evil: cuz one bad day.
The last 3 movies with Superman have been "crawling in my skin" garbage.

Note: I don't mind Ultraman, he's specifically from a reversed universe, nor do I mind Bizarro. but Injustice Superman is simply pathetic.

When you abandon "Good natured rural boy discovers he's got alien powers, sets out to optimistically help people." you've lost me.
It's not a formula that needs Angst in large helpings.

>When you abandon "Good natured rural boy discovers he's got alien powers, sets out to optimistically help people." you've lost me.
Sounds like MoS to me.

Nope, Snyderman had to wander the Earth like Bill Bixby, and reluctantly got talked into helping when his Mom's planet was going to be demolished.

And no good version of Superman EVER had the general populace arguing over whether he was a THREAT OR MENACE. The military or the government feeling intimidated by him is alright. But he's the bright, trusted hero of the people.
This is core to the Superman Mythos. I don't appreciate it being Edgified for faggots like yourself.

>wander the Earth like Bill Bixby
t. casual
You gonna say this version doesn't count either?

>reluctantly got talked into helping
No? He just happened to get into the suit a small time before Zod arrived. You think he was just gonna wear the suit and do nothing if he hadn't shown up? You're just hating the movie for the sake of hating it. You know it was a good movie and a good representation of Superman, but for some reason decided to join the hate bandwagon. Either that or you're an advanced shill.

Birthright is more modernist "let's make everyone shitty to him cuz ree-alisms!" garbage.
Next you'll be posting Byrne's shitty fetishism at me.
Not every comic take on Superman in the last 60 years has been good; shocking I know.

Lois specifically shows up to talk him into helping.
You know, the one where Clark tells him the hilariously stupid story of his father's pointless death, and Clark's neglectful homocide of him?

*her
It's late, and I've heard you spout this garbage at least a hundred times in the last 3+ years.

The flying collisions in Revolutons' final battle has more of those shockwave effects when they collide into each other than MoS does.

Although counter-argument, I suppose, Matrix doesn't have anything equivalent to ki-blasts while MoS has heat vision.

The big difference for me is that Birthright has him wandering the Earth because he's a freelance journalist, not because he's in his mid-fucking-thirties and still doesn't know what to be when he grows up.

He's not just a fuckin' drifter, he's building his career because he knew what he wanted to do out of high school and went to college for it.

I hate that about every Superman movie, really. He never fuckin' shows a passion for journalism or has a reason to write for the paper beyond "that's what he does in the comics" or "he wants to be closer to Lois" or maybe if you're lucky "writing the news is the fastest way to hear where he's needed."

Clark is supposed to WANT to be a news writer because publishing the truth and exposing corruption is another way to help people, and you can't just on a whim, on your first day living in the big city, walk into an office and get hired as a reporter with nothing but a high school degree for fuck's sake.

No it doesn't you absolutly pathetic manchild. The fuck is wrong with you

The page he posted doesn't even mesh with Snyder's version of Superman, its just Clark reflecting on the need to separate Superman from his own identity.

That and this Clark embraces his powers and knows he's an alien already.

I don't try to defend MoS (I think it's mediocre) but this:
>he's the bright, trusted hero of the people.
doesn't work nowadays. People don't trust anybody massively like that. They are a lot more mistrustful than they were before WW2 or at the beginning of the cold war.

It won't. And WB will have to get me interested in the inevitable reboot after JL bombs.

Did it do the teleporting behind each other thing?

Am I the only person that thinks DBZ fights are garbage and that MoS should be offended by the comparison?

I think a person has low expectations of what good films are if they only go to a film to see fighting. I believe that everything in life is about balance, including films.

>but Injustice Superman is simply pathetic.
Yup, gotta agree with that one. I played Injustice for the first time yesterday, and when Supes killed the Joker at the beginning of the game, I instantly thought "Aw damn, it's one of THOSE stories".

I mean, I know Injustice needs a reason to have Batman fight Superman, and it's a lot better than BvS's "They just don't trust each other for some reason", but it's still pretty lame.

Fire Snyder.

Problem solved.

You are being contrarian and defending bad DC movies, probably out of spite for some reason. DC is capable of making good films, they have just been on a kind of losing streak as of late, but Wonder Woman is going to change that and be great.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbPi8liw-zI
youtube.com/watch?v=mIFqNdXTE1A

Why is he so whiny and complainy? Does he just hate DC movies?

( pic unrelated )

No, it doesn't.

>Film about iconic superhero turned into anime garbage
>respected
Are you retarded?

That isn't a positive, it's just the lack of a negative.

Even Goku was non-dumb enough to attract villains outside of cities so there wouldn't be accidental victims. Try again

>This movie gave us live action Dragon Ball Z fight
I didn't hear much autistic screaming.

live-action nail is awesome

Fuck it must suck to dislike these movies. I know how frustrated you feel since I had to go through Nolan's trilogy.