4/10 constantly bangs 10/10s

>4/10 constantly bangs 10/10s

How does he do it?

Gravy's good tonight.

high social status bad boy

are they implying that there's some huge variation in the quality of a restaurant's gravy depending on the day or the batch of aforementioned 'gravy'?

I figured Artie just dumped some cans of San Marzano tomatoes with the same amount of herbs and spices every time he needed more 'gravy'

Are there some Italian undertones I am not catching?

Women love power, status, money and bad boys. Tony may be fat and bald but he fits all the other things.

The same way Harvey Weinstein did

>be nice guy
>be lonely beta male
>shoot a bunch of innocent movie-goers
>women throw their panties at you
And people will still unironically argue that women should be allowed to vote.

>4/10
rofl so just a little below mediocre? u a fat fetishist user?

It's called money.
You see user, women are whores. I know, hard to believe right? But scientists, with letters after their names and everything, have done studies that show women are more influenced by social and material indicators when judging beauty and rating sexual attraction. So this fat ugly fuck wouldn't even necessarily have to flash that much cash. All he would need is have a woman told by others he's rich and powerful and all of a sudden ge goes from a 4/10 to 9.5

Gabagool

this is common with every serial killer and spree shooter. Women were a mistake.

>You see user, women are whores

In addition to all the other stuff listed in this thread, Tony at least has a huge amount of charisma, which can go a long way towards overcoming less-than-ideal looks.

What would you rate him, bub?

its called power

did he have the makings of a varsity athlete?

>tall
>strong
>powerful
>charismatic
>wealthy
>influential

yeah sure 4/10

I'm talking looks-wise ya simp

Pretty good Penguin cosplay. His hands are even one big flap of flesh.

>he thinks that matters

not everything is about looks ya simp

hes classically handsome anyway

Gandolfini in Killing Them Softly >> Gandolfini in Sopranos

ask drumpf

DRUMPF BTFO

Not every tomato tastes the same, not every herb tastes the same etc. It kind of does depend on the particular ingredients available that day

t. soyboy

What the hell is with this trend of movies and tv shows giving non-chads gfs now? Like my suspension of disbelief only goes so far. It takes me right out of the show.

Like do they really expect me to think that men who are shorter, or men who are bald, or men who are not in peak shape, or who are ugly and have poor jawlines, etc. would have any sort of romantic partner in real life. That's absurd. No women is going to go for less than an 8/10.