I think I've seen this show more times than I ever intended and I am starting to think I am being brainwashed into...

I think I've seen this show more times than I ever intended and I am starting to think I am being brainwashed into liking it. I like when they pick apart of the bullshit logic and physics in comic books especially the DC Universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TokenGoodTeammate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go rewatch the original. Detox.

Well it's basically the only thing on USA Cartoon Network anymore.

Nah, the original show looked too faggy.

Fair enough, it kind of was in hindsight.

The best cartoon of all time is "faggy". Okay, whatever floats your boat.

That's an unecessarily round about way to say you like it. Just say you like it.

TTfags are delusional

Is this a joker? It better be.

Delusional, eh? The show exceeds expectations in every single category a cartoon should be judged in

Is it weird that Starfire's the only character I like?

It's pretty gay but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. I took care of a retarded guy who watched this and Spongebob all the time and my enjoyment of it is tied to that. It's extremely infantile and there's really no merit to it outside of bright colors and loud noises but some people dig that. I assume it would be fun to watch while high or drunk.

>Go rewatch the original. Detox.
I'm sorry, user, but I don't subscribe to the idea of nostalgia blindness

It may shock you to know that not all of us on Sup Forums watched the original as kids.

As usual, TV Tropes is way ahead of you there: tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TokenGoodTeammate

Why do the writers of this show love Santa Claus so much?

In one episode he even becomes a member of the Teen Titans after Kid Flash takes everyone but Beast Boy.

Also, this show portrays Beast Boy as a playa, was he like this in the original show?

Nah those are cheap slap jokes that anybody can make.

What's really sad is they make fun of themselves sometimes, basically admitting that the show is shit. That's even more pathetic because they acknowledge that they made the show shit but don't do anything about it.

Holiday episodes are an easy way to make up a plot. With fictional characters being represented in the holidays you don't do all hard work of creating something appealing.

>Also, this show portrays Beast Boy as a playa, was he like this in the original show?
Yes, but not in the same cringey way. Just like everything else in TTG, really.

What is sadder is an user so butthurt he results to samefagging.

Yeah, but the santa episodes are top tier.

Someone must be extra butthurt to make up assumptions.

>be the** extra butthurt.
fixed that for you, user.

Dunno about the other two posts, but I only made the one about BB. Just for the record.

Why not watch both?

Did you not read the OP, user?

Gotta admit, cracked a smile on that one.