Remember when Foggy Nelson and Black Widow killed Daredevil's girlfriend?

Remember when Foggy Nelson and Black Widow killed Daredevil's girlfriend?

was nelson or widow ever punished for that dear john shit?

Wait what happened here?

heather and matt are together but nelson and widow breaks them up by forging breakup letters. it destroyed matt and relapsed heather into alcholism. at the end someone died because matt didn't patrol, and heather committed suicide.

typical DD drama

To be fair.

Matt was being a real dick.

both of them were, the letters and the consequences of their actions because of those letters are really what drove heather to commit suicide.

You can't blame that on Matt. If they were going to commit suicide over a break up. She would probably had committed suicide anyway even without the forged letter. Matt could had legitimately wanted to break up with her and she would had committed suicide. No one is to blame for Heather's suicide other than Heather herself.

To be fair to whom though? heather most certainly didn't deserve to die

What about Nelson and Black Widow's involvement?

i'm not blaming it on matt, they were both spiraling anyway. I'm just saying the letters and both their actions decided heather's fate

Matt's a catholic and very caring as was shown post born again. he would've helped heather if he wasn't in a dark place himself when they broke up.

If they had a better breakup she wouldn't have killed herself. The letters fucked them up real bad that they couldn't help each other after that.

Nope

I wonder if there are any daredevil fans left after all these tragedies

>karen dead
>elektra dead
>heather dead
>milla in psych ward

why can't matt be just happy for once. I can't think of someone having it worse other than peter

nice feet

She shit herself user. He smelled shit

The most appalling one os that Kirsten McDuffie is still alive

Pepperidge farm remembers

don't worry, history dictates she's gonna die. with a likelyhood of being either drunk or high

Don't forget to Glorianna and Maya lopez

I wonder why daredevil keeps getting girlfriends when he already went through 4 dead ones because of him

Who has more dead girlfriends, daredevil or wolverine?

Glori was better with Foggy desu

Fun fact: Daredevil totally fucked Yuriko before she was Lady Deathstrike
>source: Daredevil 197-199