So

So

QWENALFG BPRUZMPF

>another Sup Forumstards are triggered late night comedians make fun of their petty overgrown infant leader thread

>another libtards are triggered that anons on an anime imageboard make fun of their unfunny late night comedians post

BLOOMPF

>>another Sup Forumstards are triggered late night comedians make fun of their petty overgrown infant leader thread

PATANGAS

>ME BOATED FO BARNEY DANDERS

You fucks just proved my point

Net neutrality.

Tick Tock Whities

>being this soy

>You responded to my insults therefore I win

S E E T H I N G

*waddles to keyboard, frothing at the mouth*
NO WE CAN'T JUST """ENJOY""" THE (((COMEDY))).
*wheezes in pain as lungs struggle to keep pace with the rigorous activity known as typing*
UM SWEETIE THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE, (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO KILL US.
*fatty tears congeal in the corner of eyes, too thick and greasy to roll down cheeks, or perhaps too lazy*
WHITE WOMEN ARE GOING TO SEE THIS SHOW AND NOT IDEALIZE WHITE MEN, AS IS THEIR OBJECTIVE BIOLOGICAL ROLE.
*heart strains to pump blood through obese veins*
IF WHITE MEN LIKE ME DON'T GET TO SPREAD OUR SEED AMONG WHITE WOMEN, THE WHITE RACE IS DOOMED, AND IT'S ALL (((THEIR))) FAULT FOR PREVENTING BASED CONSERVATIVES FROM BEING COMEDIANS. I'D BE GETTING LAID IF NOT FOR THAT!
*praises Kek as the heart attack hits*
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!*waddles to keyboard, frothing at the mouth*
NO WE CAN'T JUST """ENJOY""" THE (((COMEDY))).
*wheezes in pain as lungs struggle to keep pace with the rigorous activity known as typing*
UM SWEETIE THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE, (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO KILL US.
*fatty tears congeal in the corner of eyes, too thick and greasy to roll down cheeks, or perhaps too lazy*
WHITE WOMEN ARE GOING TO SEE THIS SHOW AND NOT IDEALIZE WHITE MEN, AS IS THEIR OBJECTIVE BIOLOGICAL ROLE.
*heart strains to pump blood through obese veins*
IF WHITE MEN LIKE ME DON'T GET TO SPREAD OUR SEED AMONG WHITE WOMEN, THE WHITE RACE IS DOOMED, AND IT'S ALL (((THEIR))) FAULT FOR PREVENTING BASED CONSERVATIVES FROM BEING COMEDIANS. I'D BE GETTING LAID IF NOT FOR THAT!
*praises Kek as the heart attack hits*
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

MURALD BROOMPHF

why is it so easy to bait Sup Forumstards

big if true

lol but that's your guys' whole schtick, anyone who replies to you is le triggered buttmad sjw

HAIL BANAHAHAANFUMLP

I don't care about the Sup Forums shit but I remember watching Colbert's thing with Affleck, right after I watched Justice League because it was trending and I was curious because of the Sup Forums threads
I need to know; there was a point when he did a Trump impression which was really forced and weird and he kinda stares at Ben until he laughs and says something. Sup Forums makes out this happens every episode. Does it?

Hunting for SKLUMPF

why are his suits so baggy? Is he subconsciously impersonating Trump?

@2601301
U MAD?

WONALD TURPF ONE SCUPE ONLY

you know the fact that you guys never update this meme from the scoops really muddies the supposed message that "muh bad lying fake news criticizes EVERY LITTLE THING!!!"

I'm starting to think that bringing up Sup Forums in these threads are themselves a meme. Kinda like how Milhouse isn't a meme is a meme.

A metameme if you will.

wow such insightful meme commentary. Enjoy the brown penises in your female relatives

If you reply to this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight

RONALD

BLUMPF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>only ebin memebased nationalism can save teh white womuns
so glad to be part of the new punk rock!

>i don't know how Sup Forums works

REGINALD.... BLUMPF !!!!!!!

why? the logic isn't that hard to follow. these threads get made because magakiddies are mad at colbert, magakiddies are from Sup Forums, therefore Sup Forums gets brought up in colbert whining threads

>so I walked into the house last night and Obama was plowing my wife. And that’s a good thing!
*applause and whistles*
>I turned to the tv, and DRUMPF was on so I flogged myself for being white
*cheering and snapping*
>so this Kim Jong Un guy wants to wipe out America... just aim for the white people, Dear Kimmy!
*laughing and guffawing*
>so this Putin guy really chaps my ass. How dare he be white and exist?!?!
*jazz hands and hissing*
>I’m going to do my part tonight, folks. I’m going to kill myself on live television for being white

i don't care about politics, i'm just here for all this """""hilarious""""" content

>being this ass blasted
lel

Actually sweetie the most recent one was "TRUMP DRINKS WATER TWICE DURING SPEECH" making headlines.

>Colbert is a meme
>mentioning Sup Forums is a meme
>mentioning the metameme is a meme
>mentioning the mentioning of the metameme is meme

Let's blow the fucking brakes of this.

>being this shit at banter
this is the part where you say something back to me that's not just XD U R LE MAD NOW
well then? let's see your water sipping oc

I just wish people would learn what "plurality" means.

>muh banter
Not a lot going on in your ""life"" huh, little Timmy. It's okay that you'll never touch a good looking girl. Just breathe in and out

ZERGALD

lol this was started by the Sup Forumscunts

>i'm just stopping by Sup Forums on my way to do more sex with gurls, bitches love scoops memes!
yes, that's very believable

FORBALD

GLRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

SOOOO ANYWWAAAAUUURRRRGGGHHH

and every thread is them getting triggered about the people who call their meme shit

GLONGLOD GLUMPFFF

*holds up Official MAGA Branded spork*

Why do these threads trigger liberals so mad? Can't handle your talentless hack comedian being a one-trick pony?

DONALD TRUMP

1 SCOP ONLU

>Libtard makes Trump Jokes
Thats cool.
>Libtard makes Trump Jokes every night
Oh ... Oh kay
>Libtard makes unfunny Trump Jokes
I'll let those pass
>Libtard makes unfunny Trump Jokes every night
Maybe you should stop
>Libtard makes nothing but unfunny Trump Jokes every night
I'm a "Trumpette" now arent I?

cool

he said, wondering which of the three year-old running jokes in the thread he was going to post next

this desu

>I'm a "Trumpette" now arent I?
no, just an idiot

Thats why the late night ratings are dropping. All the dumb people dont get it.

>november 8th 2016 was 3 years ago

yes that's right, it's only late night shows that are declining in viewrship, and obviously because of the politics you don't like
no you fucking illiterate, the 3 running jokes in this thread that are a year old: the name thing, the photoshop thing, and the scoops

It is. I swear they blame the Sup Forums boogeyman for everything.

see