Why do the armors keep looking worse?

Why do the armors keep looking worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PK2CwlPnECQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is he balding?

I remember when armor was supposed to look like armor, and not a seamless bodysuit with an Apple macbook sheen.

youtube.com/watch?v=PK2CwlPnECQ

The armor was perfect in the first movie, they never should have changed it.

Isn't this a screenshot from the newest Marvel vs Capcom game?

I prefer the one from Iron Man 2.

It's almost like it's been 10 years of nonstop development for him

46 was the perfect peak blend of old school mechanical feel and yet organic/sleek and modern

less is a downgrade. Going past this just looses the ironman feel (OP armor being perfect example of such)

looks like that cg cartoon reboot or beast wars

when will they put this in the MCU?

Looks like it's built for space flight.

It's because that suit is for Pepper not Tony

This. That's why he puts his hands up like a pussy before he gets hit

They're keeping it true to the comics.

What happened with this anyway? I thought Paltrow was out of MCU.

fuck. this cgi looks awful. it's like something from a videogame. 2008s cgi was so much better

Can't sell new toys with each new movie.
Just never mind that Darth Vader never changed his design and is still SW's best seller.

>development

>he doesnt actually watch the movies, just shitposts for free

Infinity War II

But a black woman will be in when they kill RDJ so they don't have to cut him pay checks anymore.

user I was just asking a question.

Or they'll have Tony Stark die but leave around his consciousness as an AI that controls Stark Industries and all the iron men, so RDJ only has to do voice acting (while still taking the same size check.)

shes in the ending of spiderman

she was in homecoming

Yeah sorry I should've mentioned that was the last place I saw her. But for some reason I thought she was done after Civil War.

I'm a plebbit user and they're rolling with the theory that Tony is trying to get rid of any cracks Ant-Man might slip into.

thats the extremist armor which is liquid and worn under the skin tony made it when it became apparent his body couldn't handle the constant damage

its because of whatsevers been happening to his arm in the last few movies he's seems to have a sprain wrist for some reason

I think the best armors were AoU though the last armor was renderered poorly, the stills look good.

Mostly bc they chose a matte red finish and it looks dull as fuck on screen

Because Favreau based his first two Iron Man films on the 80's run of the comics (i.e. the best one), and the suits reflected the kind of tech level you'd see in 80's sci-fi. Once Disney took over and other writers and directors got involved they started pushing Tony's tech level out of the realm of the plausible and into the nano-liquid-magic-transhumanist-bullshit levels that ruined him in the more modern runs of the comics.