GET FUCKING LITTY

GET FUCKING LITTY

God damn I love The Rock. You just can't hate the guy.

RAUNCHY
A
U
N
C
H
Y

I saw it yesterday, and I can confirm this RAUNCHY lil' romp will have you pissing yourself with laughter #litty #Jumanji

Just got back from seeing JUMANJI with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. LITTY.

Time to throw those lame-ass unmasculine critics to the curb and give the fans what they've been denied for far too long.

MANJI MANJI JUMANJI

Based Pissdad Wilson

china bout to get fucking LITTY

Hamill and The Rock collab movie when? Mark deserves to be in one last kino before his time comes

He could have been cast as Finn and been given something meaty to do, like develop his connection with the Force.

Nevertheless, I am happy that we got some RAUNCHY PISS-DRENCHED JUNGLEKINO to KILL SOY WARS.

who else /litty/ here

>tfw you were the only one in your theater to make it to the raft alive when the tidal wave of piss came

Right here, bro. *Fist bump*

Took a picture of the bathroom after the movie

>tfw falcon saved me from the flash flood and carried me to safety

Based gyrfalcon, worth every penny

this franchise bullshit is getting so old Sup Forums, can we move on please?

Just came back from my SCREENING and the seats were SOAKED #litty #jumanji #soywars

Our cinema couldn't avoid a pissboat so we had to hold onto the pissrails during the RAUNCHY scenes, but man it was worth it to see people having FUN. Hope everyone here had a spare pair of pants! #Jumanji

Fans LOVE the movie. Critics HATE it. What a glaring disconnect. People just want to laugh & have fun. #Jumanji

Check out his instagram @therock for a list of countries that got #LITTED.

the fact this guy is beating Star Wars makes me laugh to #LITTY

I'm proud that he will be our president soon

anyone else get absolutely DRENCHED during their screening? my eyes were BURNING from all the acrid PISS that sprayed directly into my RETINAS

how can one man be so based

all that piss went into my ass. i shat it out on my popcorn and smelled it. it smelled like ass

sounds like you had a litty butt chug my man

Can the mouse even compete?

Mark’ll drink the piss from Dwayne’s litty titties

L I T T Y

Will LITTY posting eclipse soy wars in 2018?

time of my life famalam

Would've been better if Based Batista was in it.

Black Adam and Trickster team-up

Based Mark Hammil going over to the light side.

>The Rock is going to drop another Christmas blockbuster to bury Soyo