Who was more alpha?

Who was more alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T946aGU-Nq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me

Dwight

Creed

I would say Dwight until he married Angela, a whore who cheated.
Jim cucked Roy and married a cheating whore too though so it kind of evens out.

>One goal
>Become manager
>Utterly fails as a leader (literally the defining feature of an alpha male)
>Only reaches his goal due to pity
>Alphs

OP asked who was more alpha, not who was an alpha, idiot.

Then the answer is neither.

>The DID I STUTTER episode where the show suddenly turned deathly serious
Dude was intimidating.

This guy is so alpha he literally just played himself.

>literally who from a generic band 30 fucking years ago
>plays himself
>still manages to be funny
How

You might be retarded

Stanley’s a frustrated beta

It isn't overplayed. Simple as that.

holy fucking shit, I can't believe this

I used to like The Grass Roots when I was 15 and had that "wrong generation" phase that I listened to whatever 60s band I could find on the internet

Who is the worst character and why is it Nellie?

Pam
Erin
NuDwight
Jim2.0
Phyllis

There was only one alpha on the Office

>Erin
>Bad
Her and Andy arc was the best romantic subplot in the show, until the threw because the faggot had to leave to film a shitty Hangover sequel

Pam wasn't with Roy when she started dating Jim. So how is she a cheating whore?

>best romantic subplot
Especially when he left her on the pier and went for a cruise with his gay brother. Andy was a complete retard.

Nonsense sign is the most underrated joke in the office.

By best you mean forced? I'm supposed to believe a young 20something is going to date old ass closet fag Andy? They had zero chemistry. Only a virgin beta wizard would want to believe they ever had a chance. The best romance was Michael and Jan, idiot.

>The best romance was Michael and Jan
my fellow patrician

shhh, he's just projecting his insecurity, leave it be

He's saying that she's forever a cheating whore because she kissed Jim while engaged to Roy. Might be a little dramatic but still she was emotionally cheating on Roy for a while. Angela is a whole different story.

Jim walked up to her, grabbed her, and forced her to kiss him. If this would happen today he would be in prison.

The second kiss was 100$ sensual though

uhhh consensual***

dum dee dum dee dum AH!

I've recently rewatched season 1-5 and I don't remember any second kiss. Could you elaborate?
I want my baby back, baby back, baby back

Downsizing?

Whoops I guess I'm just retarded and was remembering the two episodes that showed that one kiss. It's been a while.

Man, I rewatched Dwight Schrute Acting Manager recently. It’s one of the best post-Michael episodes, and I loved it. It’s absoluteky hilarious. Then I watched the episode after it where Creed is acting manager, and it was just as good. It balances between Creed doing weird Creed antics and the hiring process for a new manager. It was pretty good too, until Nelly shows up. All the energy just gets sucked out of the episode, and it stops being funny. I’m pretty sure that’s her first appearance too, I’ve never seen someone so unlivable in a TV show before

8th season is pretty good if you forget about Nelly and Andy (Andy was cool at the last 2 episodes though)

She cheated on Roy when she kissed Jim while she was engaged. That's why Roy attacked Jim, do you roasties actually watch the show or what?

>8th season is pretty good

Who was in the wrong here?

Oscar for being a bugchaser

>I'm going to kick your ass because my gf kissed you
He attacked Jim for kissing his then fiance and subsequently destroying Roy's marriage to be. He kisses her. youtube.com/watch?v=T946aGU-Nq0

Speaking of Jim and Pam, who was in the wrong here?

It's mutual, she's cheating. Once a cheater, always a cheater. If she wanted out of the engagement she should've ended it before hooking up with Jim. Jim is a piece of shit for cucking Roy too though so they deserve each other.

Meredith

>hooking up
I don't think you know what hooking up is, virgin.

I do, whatever semantics you want to use she cheated on Roy with Jim. I'm sorry you are personally insulted by me calling a fictional character a cheating whore. I'm sure it hits too close to home for you.

Real alpha of the show coming through

>she cheated on Roy with Jim
I'm not arguing, I'm not the guy you're arguing with. I'm just telling you that you apparently don't know what "hooking up" is, virgin.

If that was in 2017 Jim would have been fired on the spot

>100$ sensual

>implying that is a guy or that you are a guy
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, legbeard.

I honestly don't know what you're implying or trying to say here.

Because you're on the wrong website.

>I honestly don't know what you're implying or trying to say here.

newfag

Ah I see what he meant by the greentext. It's the classic "everyone who doesn't hate women like me, is a roastie!" card. I've never heard legbeard before in my 10 years here, so I think he might be the newfriend.

excellent bait

>I've never heard legbeard before in my 10 years here, so I think he might be the newfriend.
>10 years here
Thanks for doubling down and confirming your newfag status, soyboy.

>I got btfo so I'll just pretend I'm trolling

>everything I don't agree with is bait
more of the classic neckbeard mentality

>using the term soy
>calling anybody else new
You're trying too hard to "fit in", newfriend.

Jim cucked a man to the point where the woman broke off the engagement

Dwight was pussy whipped by Angela for like 5 seasons

Dwight is objectively the most alpha character on the show, I don’t see how anyone could possibly think otherwise
>So good at his job as a mid-size paper salesman that he can financially support himself, his brother and a 60-acre beet farm
>Consistently attracts the finest ass the show has to offer
>Buys the fucking building, he could have evicted his own company if he felt like it
>So fulfilled and happy with his job that he works on major holidays
Meanwhile, Jim...
>Takes years to confess his oneitis for a girl who sits 10 feet from him
>Can’t even get her to leave her fiancee
>Moves to Connecticut because the thought of her getting married literally drives him to a mental breakdown
>When he finally starts dating Pam he’s forced to sit in Scranton with his thumb in his ass while she fails art school in NYC and probably gets railed by several guys along the way

I don't think you know what BTFO means. Also who is pretending or trolling?

I'm not saying that Jim isn't a piece of shit, I'm saying that Pam wouldn't kiss him if he didn't walk up to her and grab her and forced her to kiss him. How dense are you for not understanding that?

>t. pic related

>BOY HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND?!

>bring Sup Forums shit into this
>muh tumblr whales
See

And instead of slapping him she kissed him back, so she mutually kissed him and cheated. Who instigated it doesn't really matter since both were complacent.

go back to /r9k/ to cry about how much you hate women, loser.

Are you stupid? She kissed Jim and was arguably emotionally cheating with him for years.

I think you're replying to the wrong person. Where in any of my posts did I say I hate women? Emphasis on the I.

It's something you receive all the time but can't give back. You're pretending to troll after getting BTFO for not knowing a simple phrase like legbeard after "10 years" of browsing Sup Forums.

>Ryan actually physically leans back
Never noticed the beta posturing before.

Scranton Stanley. No
Florida Stanley. Hell Fucking Yes

>You're pretending to troll
I am literally not. Explain how I'm pretending to troll?

I think you're a permavirgin loser who needs to go back to your containment board instead of ruining the Office threads on Sup Forums for the rest of us. If you hate women whatever but go back to your fucking containment board to spout that shit instead of here

>literally you

>(You)
>in charge of reading comprehension
Literally in none of my posts does it say that I am the one who hates women. You're not very smart, are you?

>Oh, it's Halloween. That's really good timing.

correct
reddit cuckbois who keep replying

Yeah you're right, but is there any chance that her kissing him back wasn't in the script and it was just Jenna taking the moment and kissing the love of her life back?

>more Sup Forums shit
Not an answer. How am I trolling? Is it because I'm not agreeing with you on the "hooking up" thing?

You literally just fucking said
>I am the one who hates women.
And you want me to believe you? Kill yourself you MRAtard

That's not even me I stopped replying to you afterAnd I know hooking up really means fucking but it's 2AM here and I don't care

>m-more Sup Forums shit

This guy gets it

>vvvvwwwWWOOP!

>playing dumb
You're trying too hard with this now, my man.

>I don't care
And yet you came out of the woodworks to reply.

Yes, the race shit in the images is related to Sup Forums. I don't look like these people and you probably don't either.

She was still engaged to Roy. She cheated.

>Yes, the race shit in the images is related to Sup Forums. I don't look like these people and you probably don't either.
I literally L I T E R A L L Y just posted a picture of myself retard. Reading comprehension, you lack it.

>DWIGHT SCHRUTE! IS! MANAGER!
>Hey, Awesome, Congratulations! You did it Dwight!
>CREED BRATTON IS! MANAGER!
>.......

>ME NO BE SEXIST I JUST HATE WOMAN CUS THEY MAKE ME SCARED
KYS

>I JUST HATE WOMAN
I have never implied this in any of my posts, so I don't see why you're pushing this narrative.

Not him but you literally said you hate women like 4 posts ago... just sayin'...

Wasn't this the ultimate alpha in The Office?

Point out which post it was, because I never said that I'm the one who hates women in any of my posts.

wow the soyboys took over this thread

>I am the one who hates women.

Yeah, except for the wife episode.