Runaways

is this worth a watch? I'm only interested in the asian. I'm thinking of watching The Gifted instead, asians be damned

FORCED DIVERSITY YAY

I like it, the Gifted is better though. But that's mostly cause it prints waifus. They still haven't runaway yet on the Runaways, but at least the shit with the parents is interesting enough to keep you watching.

I like the cast in general and it's fun to watch spike on screen and all, but the plot moves at a snail's pace.

The only force (and pointless) diversity was turning Molly from a preteen white girl to a teenage Hispanic. Dumbest decision ever. Killed the whole appeal of the character.

More like, I RANAWAY so far to get away from this shit show!

That's not even a pun, what are you doing?

>is this worth a watch?
>FORCED DIVERSITY YAY
jews

>mfw I found out Molly's actress is 15
Bitch looks like she's 20

If you go by that metric, almost nothing is ever worth watching.

does the purple hair bitch "um sweedie" someone?

Does she hyper space everyone to death?

She starts her own fight the patriarchy club. Which she then promptly ignores to go hang with the blonde Stacy

>I'm thinking of watching The Gifted instead

Don't.
Well, the first few episodes are pretty shitty, but as it approaches the mid-season finale it begins to get a little interesting.

The themes are profoundly fucking forced in The Gifted.

It's so boring that they took a comic about a bunch of teenagers running away from home and finding their own identity and turned into a generic high school drama with a boring stretched out mystery plot. I hated that "Runaways" refers not to the kids but to their parents victims.

She's an ugly fucking thing. I don't see why they made Molly Hispanic when the team is already pretty diverse, and there is a Hispanic Runaway that they've already talked about wanting to introduce at some point.

Gert isn't fat and I bet she won't have hairy pits either. Sup Forums will throw a fit.

just curious will we EVER see a group of 5 or more casted without died hair or being the same colored skin?

I don't think we ever will

That's true to the comics, though. The only one who isn't is Molly.

The Avengers were 6 white people and no one had rainbow hair.

Karolina doesn't seem to be a lesbian. At least not as of last episode I just watched. She's really thirsty for Chase's dick.

What kind of faggot would drop this qt with some tranny looking old woman?

For some*

Will Molly ever shave her fucking unibrow? It's seriously distracting.

any sexy scenes of her from the episode 9?

>w-we got one of every color! p-pls watch

Not sure how far you are but Karolina is leading Chase on for the sole purpose of cucking Gert.

Anyway, it's weird that the show turned Pride from a widespread crime syndicate into not-Scientology. I don't like how most of the parents seem to be blackmailed by Jonah as opposed to in the comics where they were all fully committed to what they were doing.

I haven't found a rip yet, so can't say

>2 whitey
Dropped

This is so fucking slow that not even a hot Japanese milf and lesbians can convince me to keep watching

might as well stop watching every single tv show or movie since literally all of them have jewish involvement.

It's too slow but I'll keep watching, shame they ruined qt Molly though

We want the "young males, ages 6-11" demographic!
>adds in 4 female characters

She's just so boring. Comic Molly is so energetic and lively and here she's just a sleepy Mexican.

how diverse

>Comic for teenage girls is adapted into a show for teenage girls
Color me surprised and offended fellow Sup Forumslock!

>almost nothing is ever worth watching
you might be on to something

Much cucking in this show

Someone make an edit of all the characters that got cucked sitting with sad keanu

I keep watching hoping she'll lez it out with the jap bitch.

She gets an alien tranny in the books

Here's hoping Disney renames Hulu in 2019

Sincé it's an X-Men spinoff means it's now owned by Disney?

Why can't "superior" whites make their own entertainment? What's stopping you?

1. It's not an X-men spinoff at all
2. Disney owns Fox and the X-men now.

Victor Mancha, son of Ultron

Watched the first few episodes and they haven't even fucking ran away from home yet. I liked that the comic was initially them on the run from their parents, while they ran into various bullshit (like vampires) and did shit with their powers. Yeah it had some inter-team drama at various points but what the fuck ever.

This is just them playing fucking detective while half the plot revolves around the parents. Not sure I should even bother at this point.

>0.2 cent have been transferred to your Shareblue account.

why do gay girls need to kiss guys to confirm they're gay seems like being gay isn't really that strong of a feeling you don't see guys kissing guys to make sure they're straight you know

>Teenagers show
> Waste all the time with the parents.

Why they keep making this mistake.

To be fair, he kissed her in this particular case

To be fair, I enjoy the antics of the parents at this point, and if they go into the whole runaway plot properly next season, then it could be helpful to have a good groundwork set down for the parents.

Stop being so fair

Post the lesbian make out already.

To be fair, I forgot these posts were in the same thread.

Its the other way around brainlet.
Why minorities need to leech anything whites do through forced diversity ?
God, leftists...we need more abortions.

Did they lez out this episode? Haven't seen it yet. Waiting for a 1080p release

I watched 8 episodes and they still aren't runaways.

Dunno where this series is going.

I want to suck Molly's toes

All I want

The Jew is immunized against all dangers. One may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out!"

Wow they cast an Asian that's qter than the source material.

Too old tnh familio

I've seen a screenshot on /u/

i need a video of virginia with that dress

I'm just happy coal is back doing demonic rituals.

Here you go

can you make webm of the scene who she get out of the car? i think she has little cleavage with that dress in that scene

Are you fucking kidding me, cutting the webm just as she's about to kiss her?

Already deleted the episode since I finished watching.

You're welcome :^)

lol, good one user I can't even be angry

Did they run away yet?

No, looks like the second to last episode set it up though, so next week on the finale they'll peg it i think.

They had to change her characters name because she’s a Fox property. Not sure why they went the Hispanic route but that’s the very least of the characters problems.

>the Gifted is better though
It's the opposite actually

>I don't like how most of the parents seem to be blackmailed by Jonah as opposed to in the comics where they were all fully committed to what they were doing.
Because in the comics they had legit pre-established bad guys as the parents, in the show, you have to make things interesting by making the audience question whether are the Runaways justified or not.

No but at least they finally confronted their parents

I'm just sad we didn't get to see chase bang gert.

Does anybody have any more webms?

She did last episode and gert got chadded