Why are interracial-relationships so over represented in this show?

Why are interracial-relationships so over represented in this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the more diverse your show or movie is, the better reviews it gets, no matter what.

To pretend the show has a deeper social message.

The target audience is millennials

because they want you to think a futuristic society with niggers acting civil is possible

The writer is in an interracial relationship himself with Konnie Huq.

Because there's more money to be made from everyone who watches tv instead of pandering to butthurt white males.

Because the English have been conditioned to hate themselves and their culture for colonialism. The only way they can redeem themselves is by commuting cultural and ethnic suicide.

Because it's about dystopia.

BBC is in their future.

Also because it's controversial bait for insecure incels. The harder you REEE the stronger they become.

because it is written by people who are smarter than you

>incels
what is this?

You reek of Sup Forums

>le Sup Forums boogeyman

>Sup Forums
OBSESSED

For the episodes in Britain... they aren't over represented, its actually that bad over there.

Because the writer himself is in one

Read Ben Shapiros 'primetime propaganda'. Hollywood and television are controlled by left wing lunatics who freely admit to pushing agendas

>Why are interracial-relationships so over represented in this show?
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

>let’s alieniate the only the demographic on the planet that cares about sci-fi
Just pure brilliance.

>let’s alieniate the only the demographic on the planet that cares about sci-fi
the long march, comrade

Because America is a 56% African country.

>t. nigger

Gotta normalize the inevitable millions of niggers immigrating

because brooker married a paki

you reek of soy

Because Brooker is warning us of the two greatest dangers of the future:

Technology
Minorities

>le 56% face

Only in like the biggest cities. And interracial is still rare even in USA statistically.

why does mentioning Sup Forums trigger Sup Forums browsers so much

You people are even worse than Sup Forums. There's nothing wrong with hating niggers in a thread specifically made to point out how wrong media portrayal of niggers is.

Because it takes place in the future

why are you avoiding the question

>There's nothing wrong with hating niggers

Its British. They are literally required under penalty of law to include interracial shit. They are not allowed to accurately and truthfully portray the world or history as white.

Because I'm deconstructing it. The people replying to you probably aren't even just Sup Forums at this point, people who call other people Sup Forums are more prevalent than Sup Forums at this point.

When it's relevant to the thread what's the problem? Everyone hates niggers, just don't talk about it when it's not relevant. It is relevant now.

>Its British. They are literally required under penalty of law to include interracial shit. They are not allowed to accurately and truthfully portray the world or history as white.

>Its British.

>Everyone hates niggers

>Brits

You know the answer

>Everyone who's intelligent hates niggers
Fixed that for you friendo!

is "deconstructing" short hand for "turning up the autism gauge to 11" because that's all this post seems to be lmao

what's wrong with it?

The reductionist logic of a true moron

That's not an actual response user. If you were wrong then you can just say so, or even just stop responding. There's no need to say such silly things.

>autistic white noise intensifies

They do but they won't admit it. I myself am unfortunately tolerant. I can't bring myself to hate an entire race, except middle-easterners.

I see words, but no argument :^)

>When you're so wrong all you can do is screech autisticly

What's wrong with whites playing slaves in the American South?

>hating a whole nation, race or religion for no reason
kek, Trump is a retard and a proper cunt but it won't make me hate all Americans

>this thread
Trump has done an absolute number on liberals

this is fake, surely

You reek of bull-prepper

Because it's a sensible topic and discrimation against black people hasn't been solved yet. It would be like having Asian people playing the Jews in the holocaust

But when talking about the mediaeval age or even before then in classic Greece, you could have any race playing the roles. Of course Achilles wasn't black (he actually didn't even exist, it's just a myth), but if you are autistic enough to not realise it's just fiction you shouldn't be watching movies

>what's wrong with it?
I know they cast some whites...for the female roles.

You're a racist. Race doesn't matter. Whites should be able to play slaves and play MLK or Malcolm X if they want. We can't solve racism until you stop casting blacks in black roles.

>won't make me hate all Americans
You should, Trump embodies Americanism.

I'm not here to argue you with dumbass, I'm calling you a moron because you are a moron. Do you understand? I see you're doing the same thing with someone else who is repeatedly calling you autistic. Are you really this stupid? Do you not understand how this works?

Wow

johnny harris ain't white?

nah, afraid not

It's pretty inaccurate. Everyone should just be multiracial already if this is to be an accurate representation of the near future.

>discrimination
That suggests something undeserved, yet blacks have statistically shown they are worthless and bring nothing but negatives. No amount of liberal pandering will change their savagery, they only keep them around for free votes it’s disgusting.

not that user but you sound like a fag

You can only be racist against a dominat class. Blacks during the slavery weren't the dominant ones, so backing them isn't being racist

Males commit more crime than females, do you also want to kill all males?

Yound people are more violent than old people, you want to genocide them?

Not just that show, in almost every fucking piece of media that comes out these days.

Hell, the last 3 things I watched had some instance of an interracial relationship.
Spiderman: Homecoming, The Last Jedi, and fucking Stranger Things. That's right, even kids have to be shown having interracial romances.
Apparently we gotta be so progressive these days, even if it means shoving it down our fucking throats.

youre a racist. you all reek of the human race. when will us Niburuians be represented in films? WHEN!!?!!??!

Blacks were the dominant culture in African where there are 14 million slaves today. There were only 400K slaves in America. So it's okay to admit that blacks are slave owners, blacks are racist, blacks owned slaves even in American, and it's okay for a white to play a black role in a movie. If you disagree you are literally discriminating based on race.

>Everyone hates niggers
R u okay?

being a blackman i can assure you
everyone hates nigger
even my own son who will turn out to be one i abandoned that little niglet before birth when i saw that nigger runs in his mothers family
he is a lost cause

>Spiderman: Homecoming
that was so stupid
oh and the best part was when they revealed her dad to be the evil white dude who just so happens to be in an interracial relationship as well

like what the actual fuck

Nigger males commit the crime. Look up the FBI statistics you disgusting pussy

underrated

I can't remember the last time I saw a commercial where the family wasn't interracial. Why do they do this? Interracial relationships are rare as fuck in the West, they aren't changing anything. Also, Jewish women racemix the most out of anyone.

the fact that it was an interracial relationship made the twist so much better though, no one suspected it.

>discrimation against black people hasn't been solved yet
If there's any ethnicity that is openly reviled and institutionally discriminated against in western nations right now, it's white people. For fuck's sake, the BBC has ads for positions that openly state the equivalent of 'whites need not apply'.

Ben Shapiro is an ideologue who panders to his base as opposed to actually taking a stance on things he can without contradiction support.

All you have to do is look at the last election to realize that the values of the average Hollywood celebrity is wildly out of step with the values of the average working class person. If the people who dictate culture have a very distinct set of politics, that will inevitably manifest itself in the culture they dictate.

That's just an asian community you mong. There's places like that here in Nottingham and then theres places that are full of upper class white people and not a single minority. It's like that in every major city, asians always segregate themselves, why do you think they all have range rovers and fucking mercs, they keep their money circulating amongst their own

>Asians

have you ever lived in a major city ever? thats how it is.

>listening even READING Ben Shapiro ever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

was disappointed when the daughter in arkangel didnt get blacked

>even kids have to be shown having interracial romances.

you're talking as if that doesn't actually happen lel, the sheltered snowflakes are always the ones whining

you know millenials are that were already at least 18 in 2000

what the mor younger ones are called, who are now ~15?

why does mentioning truths trigger anti/pol/ browsers so much

because pic related is N E V E R W R O N G

it's pretty much the opposite. The lowest IQ states/people are usually left-leaning

the highest*

Why do neckbeards always blame "the jews" for their inability to procreate?

jews have brainwashed women into hating white men

>The lowest IQ states/people are usually left-leaning
This isn't really true. When a black person votes Democrat, he isn't properly 'leftist' as we think of it, if anything, he's prioritizing his ethnicity above everything else in electing a politician because he knows the Democrat will advance black idpol, explicitly and implicitly. It's a very warped system that considers a white person advancing his idpol to be so far right to basically be a Nazi, and a black person advancing black idpol to be far left, when both people are operating on the exact same set of principles.

The only group of people who could ever be said to be properly 'left' are people who aren't putting their own idpol first, but even then we still call some of those people 'right' depending on what they're advocating for instead.

maybe you're just repulsive to women?

Because it triggers poltards