>Darth Talon
>Jedi Hunter who collects artifacts
>New Planets

Source on this

where is this coming from user?

>for the "fans"

>no concept art dump
That's what made the last thread great

JJ killed Star Wars. Both Gareth Edwards and Rian Johnson at the very least channeled some of that drive to bring something new to the series.

>JJ kills star wars
>Rian turns the corpse over and fucks it
>a-at least Rian did something new
kill yourself.

Rian did the same thing and wanted credit for being different

>Source: my rabid prequeltard stupor and thirst for attention.

MOAR

>ywn be an evil thing with a darth talon puppet

Fuck it why not

>George Lucas still involved to some degree; Arndt writing initial treatment based on Lucas’ ideas; Lucas himself approves several pieces of concept art
>Kira is the main character (an early version of Rey) and is described as a ‘gear-head’
>Kira lives on an unnamed junk planet (an early version of Jakku before it became a bland Tatooine 2.0)
>While searching the ruins of the sunken Death Star II she discovers the map to Luke Skywalker
>Sam joins her in her adventure (an early version of Finn) and is a deserting stormtrooper who escaped with John Doe (a force sensitive member of the Rebellion/Resistance and an early version of Poe); Sam has a hero’s journey of his own and goes through a spiritual journey of self-discovery
>Luke plays a major role in the movie; like TLJ he has isolated himself on another planet (concept art approved by Lucas); when Kira arrives he agrees to train her (and she does actually have some real training, unlike Rey)
>Luke goes on the adventure with Rey
>Several pieces of Luke/Kira concept art are very Kurosawa inspired
>Han Solo and Leia feature in an unknown capacity

Forgot the next text block
>The main villain is the Jedi Killer (an early version of Kylo Ren) - a masked figure who collects and hunts Jedi/Sith artifacts; at least one version had Darth Vader’s burnt mask as the film’s MacGuffin; The Jedi Killer is more pirate-like in design than Kylo
>The Sith have returned; both concept art for TFA and TLJ feature a sort of Sith ‘force ghost’ as pulling the strings behind the new Sith, the Neo-Empire/First Order and (in the case of TLJ) the one pulling the strings behind Snoke
>Darth Talon features in several pieces of concept art and even storyboards; several other Sith ideas are explored
>The AT-AT and Star Destroyer designs are vastly different but still distinctively Star Wars; much more unique than anything we got in TFA/TLJ

Adult sithhood is realizing Darth Maladi is the true sithfu

The concept art is really gorgeous.
The story is interesting too.
Thank you.

>darth m'lady

>sci-fi/fantasy film
>female character named Kira

All sci-fi female protagonists are named Kira until the final draft.
FACT!

>Luke - My Father has good in him I must save him
But not his Nephew
>Rey - I sense good in you Kylo
Because he seen him topless
>

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

There's a much better story told in these few images

Brb gonna burn the force awakens

The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi Artbooks

This reminds me of Tom Cruise's the Mummy artbook. Go and look up images for that. If you were a director and someone showed you those, you'd think this is going to be the greatest adventurous film of the year... yet for some reason they didn't follow the artistic drawings and we know how that turned out...

I guess Hollywood just doesn't want to spend money like Tom Cruise did for his Oblivion film and rather just makes the most bare mediocre settings that's cheapest.

I know these were all posted in a previous thread bu it there a compilation of the images? I can't be fucked to go to the archive.

>google
>Sup Forums Sup Forums force awakens
how hard is it do just do that?

Like I said I can't be fucked, thanks for doing it for me lad.

Fuuuuuck that Han looks so much better than the JUST grandpappy.

what the fuck did rian do that wasnt regurgitated from the previous films

was it the porgs?
the at ats having shin guards?

>Darth Plagueis

But if it was made by lucas BB8 would fart and burp for half the movie

damn

see that wouldve actually been cool if the emperor was actually oppressing plagueis inside of naboo with all that power, as his former master knew how to re-materialize, and the death stars have been his attempt at trying to blow up his master finally

Which books do I need to buy to get all this stuff?
I hope they make a comic or something like that about it eventually