Most kino episode? I have to give it up to Musings Of A Cigarette Smoking Man

Most kino episode? I have to give it up to Musings Of A Cigarette Smoking Man.

The one on the ship that was taken over by nazis in the past

From Outer Space

>Have you ever flown a flying saucer? Afterwards sex seems trite.

CANCER MAN THE NAME OF THE CHARACTER IS FUCKING CANCER FUCKING MAN BUT WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW YOU SNOT NOSE FUCKING PUNK

Those two episodes when Mulder got body switched with that old Area 51 Illuminati dude and had to deal with his kids and wife who though Scully was his mistress and the old guy who got Mulder's body was busy hitting on Mulder's coworkers and didn't want to go back working for the conspiracy.

chill out autismo, the name of the episode is 'musings of a cigarette smoking man'

>Most kino episode?
Field Trip

Home. The one with the mutant inbred hill billies.

every episode of this show is so boring and predictable. it's literally power rangers tier i'll never understand how anyone can like it or how it became popular

jew

They actually disliked that name as they thought it sounded like a corny super villain.

Every episode that has some type of freak that needs to kill other people to survive is GOAT tier

i thought it was because tobacco companies got upset

this guy is a low key great actor

Out

Nope, he was almost always called CSM in the scripts, he was only referred to as Cancer Man once or twice but that's the name that stuck with the fans.

Squeeze, obviously.

EBE is great - mytharc is criminally underrated.

what? no he isn't
he's always been csm

Bad Blood

He is both. Mulder refers to him as the cancer man

The Thing homage from season 1

literally twice

> david's greedy jew nature got the best of him so he left the show
>20 years later all washed up he came back begging fox to reboot the show

lmao

Kino?
The Frankenstein episode.

Most fans call him CSM

>tfw anderson's leaving now

Makes me so happy he finally got a taste of his own medicine.

Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster

this one

Orison is a shit episode.

Irresistible is much better

this

Season 1 mytharc is among the best and comfiest of the whole series. Pilot, Deep throat, conduit, fallen angel, E.B.E., the erlenmeyer flask. Back when the arc was fresh and mysterious enough to hold its own.