Just edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kmDk38H7VKg
intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-azan-visa-denied-149045
instagram.com/chanoknatsuwan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
youtube.com/watch?v=LY_Yiu2U2Ts&ab_channel=Vox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the idea behind this show? Is he trying to get a green card or something?

why is this attractive guy with some whale?

Pure cringe kino

youtu.be/kmDk38H7VKg

He is from morocco (muslim shithole country in africa), she is from usa.

Yes. The point of the show is that some fat ugly whale takes a "chance at love" by engaging and marrying some foreigner.

The big question is if he wants her greencard and then leaves or if he stays with her after marriage.

It's degenerate as shit, and ti always ends the way you expect.

>don't tell me no
what did she mean by this?

You weren't joking.

She has a kid.
She cheated on this muslim twice.
Spoiled fat lazy brat.
Her family against him.

But now he stuck with her because of this show.

>and it always ends the way you expect.

Seriously? I mean, doesn't it work out even once at least?

>She cheated on this muslim twice.
Why would anyone want to fuck this whale?

'MURICA

She also 23 or something with 5 years old daughter.

>She has a kid.
>She cheated on this muslim twice.
>Spoiled fat lazy brat.
>Her family against him.

None of those things matter to him, as long as he gets his visa he's happy

There have been a few cases where it worked out, but usually where a girl from some Asian region marries some pretty-successful halfway okay-looking white guy.

Those tend to work out.

The guys from underdeveloped countries get whales though, and fake it for a few months before getting married and then divorcing the day after. That's consistent.

kek

He's only with her because she constantly sends him money so he doesn't need to work. There's no other reason. She has shown zero redeeming qualities.

>'90 Day Fiancé' Star Azan's Visa Was Recently Denied
intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-azan-visa-denied-149045
And he can't get a visa. Bad luck.

In America, this woman's a pretty solid 6.

Miss me yet?

>punished azan
>a man denied his visa

Every greencard enabling sack of shit like this should receive a bullet the back of the fucking head. They're literally traitors inviting the enemies hordes in. Fuck off to their country if you want but don't fucking ruin mine just because you're a fat cunt that can't get a white man.

Best couple.
Also, it is funny how nobody said she was a prostitute.

>The guys from underdeveloped countries get whales though,

I'm from the US but I'm sure I could be confused with being a 3rd worlder. I guess my fate is sealed
Why even dream, why hope since it's a waste of time. I always knew I would end up with a fat bitch that treated me like shit, ever since I was a teenager

There is still hope user. You just gotta' make good choices.

You deserve to feel loves too.

Are you high? She's an American 1, a British 7, and a green card 10.

Niggers

best girl coming through

Her instagram hilarious.

>Nice working out..
>How are you to day?

no because i follow her instagram and it's all sweaty workouts and tits

>loves

I meant "loved", obviously.

kek

instagram.com/chanoknatsuwan/

>lives in America
>has cheated on her supposed husband 5 times

Face it mate, she's at least a 6.

It doesn't help when the foreign guy is pretty hot/above average and thots start messaging him on instagram.

Mohamed has several chicks that comment on everything he does.

>thots
>>>/9gag/

No, you said it and I've seen enough clips to know that you're right..
Guys from developing countries get absolute porkers if and when they're desperate enough to take the plunge. My pham is from the 3rd world so that means I'm pretty much 3rd world tier. These are the cards I was dealt, no need to sugar coat anything

>Mohamed has several chicks that comment on everything he does.
How desperate american women exactly?

American women love brown dick.

Hey, you might not have the appearance card in your hand. But there are other ways.

Western women like a rich successful guy, so there's always that route you can try for. Become the next Bill Gates and you'll have model-tier sluts lining up around the block.

If that fails go Eastern European. Plenty of cute girls there, and their standards are set in the 7th circle of hell, so if you make even average dollar you're going to impress them.

What's the politically correct term?

Sluts.

>If that fails go Eastern European.
don't come here, fuck off.

How naive and blonde can you be?
Being like this in fucking morroco?
Does she know the least thing about the country?

Please. Your men are so ugly that even an average American looks like a solid 9/10 to these people.

I visited Yugoslavia last summer and your women treated me like a god. The problem is that all your men look like dogs so when a foreigner in a suit shows up that looks like he even gives a nanoshit about his appearance their legs shoot open in a heartbeat.

.. thanks for trying to make me feel better dude.
It's not necessary though, it's not like I'm going to kill myself. Finding a life long partner of the opposite sex is not that important to me anymore

>Your men are so ugly that even an average American looks like a solid 9/10 to these people.

I think it is more about men behaviour.
USA full of feminine soyboys now.
While women want alpha cock.

Beautiful virgin singer fucked buy old beta spaniard.
How do you feel?

Your own women certainly don't seem to agree with you. I'm completely serious when I say that I looks terribly average. Semi out-of-shape, make average money, and am boring as shit.

I have never had as many drop-dead gorgeous women all over me as I had in Yugoslavia. You guys need to start watching your women. If I managed to get nail 4 women in the 2 weeks I was there, an actual alpha could have cleaned out half your country.

I think the problem is that soyboys are neither alpha nor emotional.

Soyboys are petty, self absorbed and spitefully jealous. Soyboys will constantly try and be the center of attention.

Mohamed is kinda girly, he takes photos of his food and likes to talk about his day yet women flock to him.

>all those landwhales

None of them are landwhales you fucking retard.

t. one of those landwhales

Or maybe it has nothing to do with anyone's looks and everything to do with your passport. Ever thought about that?

Aren't American/Western women notorious for going to Europe and South America to participate in sex tourism? Also aren't American and Anglo men also known for traveling to S.E Asia to fuck lady boys

Undoubtedly. The point is that I have a factor that your women want, and it pretty much overrides anything their own men can match.

>Also aren't American and Anglo men also known for traveling to S.E Asia to fuck lady boys
They want feminine women and can't get it at home

There's no hope.
He escapes the clutches of one sow and crawls into the grasp of an elephant

Maybe we're entering the age of the beautiful ones, and afterwards our civilization will collapse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

Men. Men create most of the problems they cry about regarding women. Thirsty weak desperate men

>Aren't American/Western women notorious for going to Europe and South America to participate in sex tourism?
I wouldn't say notorious. It's a small fraction of the population, and they're all undesirable 50-something years old hags.

>how is the woman that has a husband by giving him money having sex with other men?

If only (((someone))) didn't cry Sup Forums when you told people to get their shit together.

>Sup Forums when you told people to get their shit together.
But that's the exact opposite of what Sup Forums does, Sup Forums blames their own shortcomings on (((them))) and that (((they))) are keeping them down.

Fixing your own life is the exact opposite of what Sup Forums stands for, Sup Forums stands for finding scapegoats as reasons for why their lives are shit.

Morocco isn't that much of a shithole. It's a pretty popular tourist destination

but (((they))) have made it literally impossible for any white man to get a job and have brainwashed all women into hating white men
Sup Forums is always right BTW

There are self improvement threads posted on pol, but the damn mods keep deleting them. They leave obvious shill threads up but delete threads that would do people good. Worst mods for the whole site.

Yep, that’s why so many of them flee to Europe.

It's Christians from central Africa that are fleeing to Europe through Morocco.

Here's a video about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LY_Yiu2U2Ts&ab_channel=Vox

It’s not, I live in Spain and they’re all Muslims from Morocco.And Spain is nowhere as bad as France, Belgium or the Netherlands.

>I visited Yugoslavia

*inhales*

>visited Yugoslavia last summer
I believe you, I just came back from Atlantis a week ago, it was very nice.

What's going on here?

>no u
Kys

The brown part is Mohamed's shoulder, the white part is her arm.

Their arms are "locked" into each other, that's why it looks so weird.

>I visited Yugoslavia last summer

Which timeline are you from senpai?

>morocco
>shithole
It's no Norway, but cmon

The one where women treat him like god. Leave the guy alone, don't crush his multiverse, he's enjoying it.

nobody wins with white girls huh

yfw

He's a trumptard, every muslim country is shit according to him no matter how good the place actually is to live in.

>attractive
ok, let's not go too far

lmao at white """people"""
no wonder you're going extinct

Poor choice of emoji, Sandra. Get your shit together.

>pretty hot/above average

You must be a manlet. No one likes manlets or finds them attractive, but other manlets.

Guys have it easy as fuck to be attractive

For guys it's literally;
>don't be fat
>have short hair on the sides with longer on the top
>shave or groom your facial hair
>shower every other day

For women it's
>buy expensive clothes
>wear high heels
>wear lipstick, makeup and foundation
>don't have anything in your pockets, instead buy a handbag to hold stuff like your phone and tampons
>shower once a day
>don't be fat
>don't have pimples
>wax all your facial and body hair once a week
>know how to cook
>be a "cool girlfriend" and let him ignore you all the time so he can play video games alone
>have long, hair to wash/control hair that costs a lot of money and time to maintain

Men have it so fucking easy it's incredible.

He is pretty hot tho.

White and Asian have the lowest divorce rate and second highest intelligence of any mix
Yea whites are going extinct
But atleast we aren't marrying blacks and contributing to the creation of more super retarded niggers.

You sound like a roastie.
Even ugly women get boyfriends.

sloots*

Shes looking a lot better here. did she stop doing whatever it was to her face?

zzz

>Even ugly women get boyfriends.
That's because even ugly women do A LOT of work to get boyfriends.

The average guy looks horrible but complains when he can't get a 10/10 super model that will suck his unwashed dick while also financially supporting him.

>Fixing your own life is the exact opposite of what Sup Forums stands for

We live in a society where you can have all your shit together and be an all around average joe only to have it ripped away from you because of some SJW bullshit that you don't agree with. Ironically the only one using a scapegoat here is you. Now bake that cake bigot.

I think the giant won

staceys

What the fuck are you talking about
Have you been to a college in the last 50 years
Fat girls far and wide are getting boyfriends without having to wear makeup
Every dating app is built for women to get laid at the very least. Men have to navigate and meta their way through said dating apps just to get dates.
All fat roasties like you have to do is present sex and you'll get at the very least a loyal 2 out of 10.
Vs a 2 out of 10 guy who has to find the one used up gash that will give him a go.
20 percent of men are banging 80 percent of woman.

This is just so sad because on some level she must know that his love isn't genuine.

The absolute state of roasties

To prove they're high test