JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
youtube.com/watch?v=4byYrRE9uf8
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russia-meeting-lawyer-kremlin-links-natalia-veselnitskaya-reports-a8024151.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2 weeks in
>already at $340m
Jumanji going to reach over 500m

Box office threads are my favorite threads!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN BROS?
IT WAS OUR TURN!

Welcome to the jungle, we've got raunchy comedy and piss.

>tlj made $1.5M than Rogue One that day
OHNONONONONO

K E K

I bet the Nazis did this!

I don't understand.
I absolutely loved it ! Ok so the Leia scene was ridiculous and there were some big plot holes (like litteraly in every episode) BUT these are really minor mistakes in an overall great movie ! Loved the characters, the plot and the visual ! Finally some new ideas ! Already one of my favourite episode !

It is obvious that in 2017-2018, the movie-going public has lost touch with the true and great films. It is a shame to see that the audience score and ticket sales is so low but when you think about it, my voice nor the voice of others in the audience really have any credibility to the critics who understand good films.

kys disney shill

>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN BROS?

See all of you haters at the episode 9's premiere :))

Tuesday numbers just in

*inhales*

You are beaten, it is useless to resist

Beauty and the Beast is the real Chad.

>theaters losing money because they are obligated to play TLJ in more screens than Jumanji

>J 10.2
>TLJ 7.9
youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

>Disney strongarmed theaters into signing a contract where they must play Last Jedi 4 weeks straight in their premium halls
> Jumanji is playing in 500 less theaters
> has no access to the expensive premium halls like IMAX or IMAX 3D
>making $1000 more per theaters on average
>Disney is costing small theater owners shitload of money with this turkey and their greed

The good guys actually won Monday

Only SW better was Empire

>theaters losing money because they are obligated to play TLJ in more screens than Jumanji

Fuck you I have seen this film 3 times and will see it again more.

PISS

AHHHHAHAHAHAH
Its not even going to outgross Furious 8 at this rate

It's a great movie from start to finish. I admit the secondary storyline dragged on a little too much. Rian Johnson did his own SW movie and you have to appreciate that.

It’s literally a rehash of Empire, but it’s worse cause everything is forced so it makes no sense.
>Have the main characters get betrayed like how Lando betrayed them in Empire. Even though it makes no sense and this new character is wat out of place
>Have the bad guy reveal who the main character’s parents are. Except this time there’s no way the bad guy could know that
>Let’s do the scenes where the old master is reluctant to train the new hero. Except in the original movies it made sense because the main character was brash and inexperienced, which gave the old master doubts. This time the new hero is literally perfect, so the only way to make this work is to ruin Luke’s character
It’s just trying to force a remake of Empire while also doing its own thing. It sucks.

>JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

>I bet the Nazis did this!

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was PREQUEL DEFENDERS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was REY HATERS!
>It was ROSE HATERS!
>It was HOLDO HATERS!
>It was the HOLIDAY SEASON!
>"People hated Empire back then, too!"
>"Dividing the fanbase was intentional!"
>"It did something DIFFERENT!!!"
>"I love how it subverted expectations!"
>"It made me rethink my views on life!"
>"It emphasized muh diversity/inclusiveness/feminist quota!"
>"It was an 'intellectual' film!"
>"It made some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
>"It was expected to not make much money anyway!"

Tbh after the last one I expected very little. But this one was great. Back to most of what I loved about Star Wars.
>Lovable characters
>Deep while fun
>Lots of cool environments
>Eye candy, awesome creatures and characters
>Quotable, interesting, slightly unpredictable and totally fun.

I did not feel like I was being patronized like the Force Awakens. Don't know about you guys but the spark of hope for Star Wars has been reignited.

lmao shills are still trying to salvage this shit??

But you have to understand, after coming to terms with the fact that it was not what I envisioned for Luke Skywalker over the last 35 years, I found that I really love this film. Seeing it a second time made all the difference for me. I realize the franchise is moving on from what I grew up with and I'm okay with that. I'll always have the three films I grew up with. I am looking forward to seeing where the story will go next.

Honestly, I think its trolling at this point. Sup Forums is so set against the movie that defending it is contrarian.

The funniest part to me is how shills only argument for the movie is “it’s changing.”
Not how it’s changing, or whether it’s a good thing. Merely that it’s changing. Like we’re a bunch a caveman waiting for fire.

>trolling
those (((news stories))) are from yesterday

they are trying to bash the PT and even the OT in effort to make the new garbage somehow look less shitty

But user you don't understand!! Last Jedi is an inherently leftist movie, It has many themes that pander to me!! I will defend it with my life.

It doesn't matter the 100 billion dollar corporation strongarmed and screwed over tons of small theater owners with their gangster tactics. It had a pink hair lady in it that taught men an important lesson about toxic masculinity

It's not if not consistent though.
small business owners are a capitalist idea, leftists would rather have all of them depend on the state.

>a remake of the primary
holy shit the left is so broken

>boocoos
is this some sort of hipster retard corruption of beaucoup?

Disney is fucking sinister

Well while I might not like some of the outcomes in this episode it still kept me entertained and on my feet. However with life we are always thrown challenges nd obstacles. The story is a natural progression of the saga that we have to face one day. I believe the movie delivered on all levels.. i would recommend a second viewing.

Why is no one complaining that she tried to kill Luke?

Has there ever been a better example of schadenfreude?

Excellent shitpost ironic shill friend

oh, sweetie

All of those are the same individuals though

I get why you people are upset, but if you take the movie for what it is its a ton of fun and great action.

>All of those are the same individuals though

youtube.com/watch?v=4byYrRE9uf8

>>awesome creatures

jesus

they look like they were all designed by two people with about 3 ideas for alien physiology between them.

and the OT aliens were even better than prequel ones albeit lower tech. someone should do that version, even starker contrast

So did the third weekenders abandon TLJ?

>So did the third weekenders abandon TLJ?

>third weekers

litterly not a thing, just desperation

hahahahahahahahahaha

are they domesticated? no wild creature would just let you milk them titties

>pitch perfect 3 makes almost 5 mil on a Monday

U fucken wot, mate?

>tfw Sup Forums literally cost a company over a billion dollars by hijacking RT scores with Sup Forums allies

We didn't have to do jack shit. The public genuinely hates this film. The thing is no-one can believe how bad it is until they watch it. All the money it's making is from first-time viewers who still trust the critics / the tomatometer. Half the money The Force Awakens made was repeat viewers, and The Last Jedi is set to make about half of TFA's total gross.

Should be Mark Hamill’s face photoshopped over Obi Wan’s

I don't get these memes, it's been proven that the Russians were afraid of Hillary and thus did everything they could to stop her from becoming president.

>Rian Jognon's decisions is firmly rooted in furthering the development of the characters

Can't these people even spell? It should be "decisions are" or "decision is" not "decisions is". This is basic stuff.

Also what characters? Rian killed most of them, Luke, Snoke, Leia and Phasma are all dead, we only have Finn, Rey and Kylo left.

This.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russia-meeting-lawyer-kremlin-links-natalia-veselnitskaya-reports-a8024151.html

The Russians did everything they could to attack Hillary.

>OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't care. I was actually speechless walking out of the movie theater.The Last Jedi gave me the same effect upon the second time viewing it. I can't remember the last movie that did that to me. I honestly don't think it's ever happened to me. I am a major fan of movies especially the Star Wars franchise. This is with no second thought my favorite Star Wars episode. No theories could have predicted what Rian Johnson did every few scenes. The movie was visually stunning and emotional. It opens with an amazing action sequence that shows how all the characters work together.

wow a movie that came out 10 days ago is making more than a movie that came out 20 days ago.

who woulda thunk it?

let me know when jumanji crosses the billion mark worldwide.

>The Russians did everything they could to attack Hillary.
The Russians made Hillary insult half the population through hypnosis!

>Why is no one complaining that she tried to kill Luke?
That scene didn't make any fucking sense. Why did she attack him? What was her motivation?

tfw just saw jumanji in imax 3D. Some parts of the world are immune to Disney's tentacles.