An American Werewolf in London

Is this the best werewolf movie ever made?

Yes. Dog Soldiers is a close second.

The helicopter scene was GOAT

Absolutely not

>American Werewolf
jew

I like Ginger Snaps better. It's funnier, the characters are more thought out and it actually feels like a finished movie.

But with that being said American Werewolf still has the best special effects of any werewolf movie and the 5 or so minutes we actually get of werewolf carnage is absolutely werekino

I saw a clip of this and whatever the fuck they were hunting looked awful, really bad cgi.

>Pacte des loups
>Werewolf movie

Dog Soldiers is fucking incredible
It's so quotable, too. The dialogue was perfectly done.

Yes. it's a solid movie and there's not a lot of competition. Also the nurse is hot as fuck for some reason despite being objectively not gorgeous

well i dunno about 'EVER' made,

saw it in the theater at release.
enjoyed it. was ahead of its time.

It was a lion with metal trap pieces bolted to it's face.

Oh, and spoilers.

Jenny Agutter was the nude boner goddess of her day.

>Jenny Agutter
What an unfortunate name.

Sup Forums never spilled seed to her in logan's run.

What are some movies with heroic werewolf?

Ginger Snaps

anymore?

The film really isn't good. It just has some cool moments and an interesting aesthetic at times.

Nah mate, can't think of any, ginger Snaps might be the comfiest were film though.

The Howling and Late Phases are underated

Is this Bloodborne?

Sup Forums really doesn't do werewolf threads often enough. OPs is probably my favorite. What are some good Howling movies? I can really only remember the first one

haha no

Yes

>werewolf

I wouldn't exactly call Ginger heroic
Maybe the sequel?

>saw it in the theater at release.
good god how old are you

The Company of Wolves is the best 80s werewolf movie, full of phantasmagorical nightmarish imagery, a good balance of 80s FX horror and arthouse shit, has some truly bizarre imagery in it.

forgot this

cg in werewolf movies should be outlawed

The closest we will get to a Bloodborne film adaptation.

It sure is my favorite.
This is also a patrician choice. In my opinion, The Howling is greatly overrated.