Out in 4 months

>out in 4 months
who the fuck cares

>hire lunkheaded fucknut who looks nothing like young Harrison Ford
>realize he can barely speak properly without an acting coach on hand 24/7
>change directors halfway through as it didn't fit Disney's """""creative""""" vision (i.e. for kids only)
They should've just pulled the plug on this and saved their money.

Still makes me chuckle.

Will be like rogue one. Nobody will care until it releases. After that still nobody will care and it is still the highest grossing movie of the year somehow (or probably second because of civil war or whatever)

how the fuck is out in 4 months when we haven't seen a single teaser or even a pic of the production?
also whose bright idea was to make a star wars movie every year? this is bad even for the toys

I care.

I can't wait until the train wreck comes out

How do we solve the heeb problem? There must be a solution.

Well, this German dude found the solution last decade

Fuck, I meant century
I'm so tired

Its cool, its going to make Star Wars great again.

as if it-‘twas so simple

I think since they fucked up so hard and had to go way over budget they said fuck it, no promoting because they wasted the budget trying to fix the shit pile that is this movie.

They seem to know its going to bomb hard as fuck too, so they might just be trying to save the little money they could from this abomination and hope it sells just in the Star Wars name.

>Out in 4 months

Fox just scheduled Deadpool 2 for either the same weekend or the one after.

They're going to move it to decenember, for sure.

>tfw Justice League went so far over budget they only spent 100 million on marketing (rather than the 150 suicide squad and b v s got)

Didn't open so good.

Are they fucking serious? Most of the backlash about TLJ is people upset about them shitting on the original films, a prequel starring some shitter as Stupid Kid Han Solo is the worst thing possible right now.

"""Journalism""" like this makes me want to kill myself

Disney really have paid them all off. How did this happen

>still the highest grossing movie of the year somehow
I seriously think this'll be the first one that won't make it. The fatigue and backlash is setting in, and even for normies who the fuck cares about another SW with some other cunt playing Solo. That's even if the movie is competant which would be a fucking miracle

They have to after they shit on the LA Times and banned them from screenings. They need the HR and Variety on their dicks.

Won't even be in the top 5 worldwide or domestic. Calling it.

The idea of a Han Solo prequel is just bizarre to begin with. How old was Han in new hope? Like 27?

yeah, he's not a character like vader that appeared with a mask, you can't have han solo without ford
and whoo needs that anyway?
he was an imperial soldier like felt bad and save a wookie then became a smuggler, do we need a movie about that?
the disney fuckers will not even show nar shadda or corellia, none of the people involved know the lore

I scanned that article, headline is misleading. It was about how it's going to unify fans in hating the movie because it's so terrible.