Apes Together Strong

Apes Together Strong.

is it a secret black lives matter movie?

Ok we are gonna settle this once and for all, this movie sucked but some of you seem to think it was actually good. Please explain to me why you think this.

it was supposed to show the humans vs apes final battle

instead it was made into prison break monkey edition and deus ape machina bullshit pulled all the time

also where did all these hundreds of other humans come from and why did they ruin the whole finale that was build up with 2 movies before

oh and what was the point of that human girl other than getting blacked.com?

I watched this yesterday
Holy shit it was so freaking bad

I turned it off about 10 minutes in. easily the worst show I've seen in recent years

Disgusting propaganda flick. Felt like even the CGI was worse.

DUDE CLOSE UPS LMAO

Is this why the black panther movie has so much black casting?

The best in an already great trilogy. Matt Reeves' Batman is gonna make Nolan's TDK series look like a joke. Screencap this.

Give reasons for your false viewpoint

SOPA

You know the movie is almost perfect when not even this motherfucker can ruin it. I rest my case

I completely forgot about him but I'm surprised nobody here ever mentions him when giving reasons as to why they don't like the movie.

Answer me this user. Was the trilogy monkino or was it apeshit?

Already knowing the truth, what will be the twist now when Icarus arrive?

>deus ape machina

WE

WUZ

She was there to show how mutated virus works on humans.

Nah, it's more of a kekistan rally.

BRUH

Dawn > War > Rise

Any other opinion discarded

>So in the first film, we see how experimentation with one Ape sets the scene for The Planet Of The Apes

>Oh, great, awesome. What are the next two things about

>Nothing

>What?

>Nothing. Nothing happens. The world and story will be in exactly the same position as it was at the end of Part 2. Well, maybe a miniscule, unimportant amount of progress will be made

>Oh, but shouldn't something happen?

>Yeah, we'll think about that once the returns drop below 300 million globally.

That scene with the base exploding then the human from the other army get burried by an avalanche is cartoony and unnecessary as fuck. The group of apes could have simply slip out of the battlefield and the movie mood would have transitioned perfectly. It wasn't a "bad" movie but it has so a few problems including weighting down the movie. That whole avalanche scene was a whole "fuck you" to the human side for no reason. The whole subplot about that human's sniper was also awkward as fuck. A few scene with the little girl also feel unnecessary.
Overall for the trilogy
2>1

James Franco makes Rise above War you pleb

It was actually inspired by the Exodus/10 commandments and Bridge over the River Kwai.

>"Why is he building a wall"

Sup Forums
LOVE
SNEED
MORE
THAN
CHUCK

First movie is great*. Rest is garbage. Fuck the franchise.

>Disney will turn it into Planet of the Quips

I keep forgetting this

The river what?

>Expecting a full fledged war
So you were tricked by false advertisement. We all were to a degree. And yet it's not the movie's fault.

>deus ex machina
Just deus, user. War is essentially a biblical story. Exodus with apes, basically, but instead of a punishing god fucking things up, we have natural selection giving humanity the middle finger. In a way, the mutated virus and the avalanche are two manifestations of the same phenomenon.

>it was supposed to show the humans vs apes final battle

This should have been the second movie, and the second should have been the third movie. I don't know how they fucked this up.

Still the best in the series, though.

Get your gosh darn hands off me you poopyheaded, butt monkeys!

Dance off bro

>That scene with the Red Sea parting then Ramses' army get burried by the ocean is cartoony and unnecessary as fuck.

The absolute state of plebs.

>NO U

Really, that's all you got?

Entire movie should've been like the opening scenes.

The bibles a pretty bad book from a storytellinbg perspective though, so i dont see how thats a defense