Cloverfield 3 is delayed to April 2018

What do you expect from it? I just want another good thriller like 10 Cloverfield Lane

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6esR4uGEFCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I expect a lot of Debicki scenes

Half-Life film adaption
10 Cloverfield Lane was about the 7 hour war

I want to licki then sticki my dicki in Debicki

which Debicki?

New Zeeland Space Agency?

10CL was pretty good but the ending was kinda stupid.

i want a big ass fucking kaiju

looks like they're pulling another ending out of their ass

sadly, 10 cloverfield lane had to be ruined with this forced ending and Mew surviving

Is it too much to ask for that we get a continuation or something related to the first film instead of whoring out movies and putting “cloverfield” in the title?

apparently so
i'm still holding out hope they will somehow find a way to connect the three movies but i realize im most likely in for a disappointment

I expect disappointment and nothing to tie CL and 10CL together.

I hope it contains info about the downed satellite and serves as a precursor to the alien attack.

I accept it as a anthology series of movies. Let's see what they can come with, I liked the previous ones.

10 Cloverfield Lane ending was a pleb filter

tell me more.

Yes. Apparently JJ wants make the Cloverfield brand in an anthology series of movies with no direct connection similar to episodes of the outer limits or twilight zone.

Which of course begs the question of why it isn't just separate movies

more like why there's this forced alien thing when the second movie could've got anything out there, it was a try hard link with the first movie. Maybe an anthology with those kaiju things?

i think both movies also had a Lost easter egg

Her name is pronounced Den-bee-tzka

>and nothing to tie CL and 10CL together.

They've already explained none of the CL movies connect, you fuckign dumbass

who gives a crap. none of it is really tied together. they're best enjoyed separately rather than under the "cloverfield" title

It's because of plebs like you that we're not getting another True Detective series

There was a Cloverfield 2?

10 cloverfield lane

Sadly just a few followed the ARG from the last one

10cl was shit though. If it wasn't for mec, Sup Forums would have hated it.

mew*

we literally are though

What was Cloverfield 2?

10 cloverfield lane

I liked it for John Goodman

What? True Detective is my favorite show.
And we are getting a third season.

Fargo is better anyway, especially Season 3

>We truly are a Cloverfield 3

That would be genius. Not naming the movie after the game so people won't know it's an adaption. Saves it from shit reviews.

>A team of astronauts aboard an international space station find themselves alone after a scientific experiment involving a particle accelerator makes the Earth vanish. When a space shuttle appears, the space station crew must fight for survival following their horrible discovery.

sounds like garbage

This scene was pure /kino/.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6esR4uGEFCc

Could easily be to try and mislead us. They don't want us to figure out the connection!