Why does it love mixed race relationships so much?

Why does it love mixed race relationships so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/marriagecohabitationandcivilpartnerships/articles/whatdoesthe2011censustellusaboutinterethnicrelationships/2014-07-03
hooktube.com/35tGM-Tsahk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally nobody noticed that shit or cared if they did stop being autistic.

Because of muh intolerant futuah hurr durr

Of course you didn't.

in britain racism isn't a big issue anymore. most people see past skin colour and date people based on their other attributes.

>be a white guy from uk
>has fucked every race apart from african

>literally nobody noticed

SHUT IT DOWN!!

why the fuck would you give a shit about the races of characters in the show if race is irrelevant to the events of the show and dosnt contradict the demographics of the places represented in the show ?.

there's nothing unrealistic about the people in the show in terms of their races (as in you dont see lots of african blacks in ancient china or something like that). other then that its all irrelevant.

Race mixing isnt a big deal in europe but americans love to cry about it, im guessing you are an amerinigger faggot

>in britain racism isn't a big issue anymore.
That's funny, cos I live in the UK and it is a big issue, primarily because the blacks here are heavily influenced by those in the US.

Stop fucking lying.

>Race mixing isnt a big deal in europe
Do you live in the UK? I assume not, because it is literally peddled in every advert and show.

I live in the UK, and so what? Do you think that this is undermining the white race, little child?

>Debenhams ad
>tesco ad
>John Lewis ad

just because you're racist doesn't mean everyone else in london is.

most of my friends are black, most of my white friends' friends are black..

>peddled
you think ads are trying to "sell" you black people? or are they just trying to appeal to the black demograohic?

you should think more, type less.

Where did I mention anything about the white race, you strawmanning Reddit pleb?

>ads appealing to all races
>"hue hue it's selling me black people"
you're an idiot.

There is only one race and that's the human race. I mean this unironically and I hope it makes you angry.

>london
>the uk

Fuck are you on about, mate? Nobody gives two fucks about the black people, it's the fucking Polish and Eastern Europeans that most of the British people are against now.

you know how small the black demographic is?

okay so whats your beef with race mixing?

This
Who the fuck cares

>just because you're racist doesn't mean everyone else in london is.
What has this got to do with my comment you've quoted?

Baffling response.

this thread is Sup Forums bait

if you get triggered by it and engage with the Sup Forumstards then you don't belong here

Do you guys by any chance watch the works of Ben Shapiro?

In the same sense that Chihuahuas and Big Danes are all the same species, yes.

Same races though? Nope.

>Fuck are you on about, mate? Nobody gives two fucks about the black people
What I'm on about, you thick nigger, is the constant need for blacks in this country to shriek about BLM and representation as they're influenced by the shenanigans of blacks in the US.

>it's the fucking Polish and Eastern Europeans that most of the British people are against now.
It's clear that you're either a paki or a black. This is a typical tactic of pakis and blacks to try and shift contempt from themselves to Eastern Euros.

I have no idea who he is. Should I? Is he a Reddit bogeyman?

Because they sold out to Netflix

>heh remember how great was White Christmas?
>WHAT IF NEARLY HALF OF THE EPISODES OF SEASON 3 AND 4 WOULD BE VARIATION ON THAT?
What were they thinking

They ran out of ideas and also are pandering to normies who need 2 seasons to comprehend basic sci fi.

>constant black male white female couples
>all races
You really are fucking stupid

No, he's a boring dipshit. His sister's body of work certainly intrigues me though.

Reddit has gone quiet, lmao

What the fuck are these Europoor pro-racemixing shabbos goyim doing on my Sup Forums? Get the fuck out of here.

>in a country where you can be thrown in prison for making a racist tweet, racism is no longer an issue

fucking kek

>Europoors
>pro-racemixing
user, I... Europoors are South and Eastern Europe, not Central. We might be poor and in shambles,but we're not cucked in that regard.

cuck

southern europeans have mixed an entire god damn continent, user

you're really clueless

No one cares. In 30 years it really won't matter.
It's funny, the only guy's that notice this are faggots with bowlcuts that are literally ignored for being UGLY and UGLY. Not the color of your skin.
You're Fucking ugly. You think the white woman is dating the built, smooth skin black guy cause of programming by Jews?
They are programmed to like what's HOT.
Which isn't you.
Grow up.
Work out.
Get a FUCKING CLUE.

This.

Shit thread.

Literally two fucking jackasses sitting in their basement feeling sorry for the failures that have made for themselves.

Seek visiting that Forrest in Japan ASAP.

He would make a very small lampshade.

>reeeeee brown people on the tele

Look how arseblasted Reddit is. lmao

Not that I care about race, but that is an utterly ignorant statement. That's like saying there's only on type of dog

Because it's British television at its core.

>arse

In Britain we have arses.

I know.

It's like anyone with a functioning brain or isn't a retard is Reddit to you? God you're dumb.

Sage.

>Americans complaining about mixed race couples
>56%

You stand out like a sore thumb, Redditor.

lol triggered white boy cuck lmao

white girls just go for black guys now. Get over it.

why are the redditors getting so butthurt in this thread?

Hurr this totally explains why BBC productions and adverts for british supermarkets and department stores are filled with white female black male interracial couples even though only 9% of married or cohabiting couples in the UK are in an inter-ethnic relationship, and of those inter-ethnic couples only 5% are between blacks and white british according to the office of national statistics 2011 census , meaning only 0.45% of british married and cohabiting couples are black-white.

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/marriagecohabitationandcivilpartnerships/articles/whatdoesthe2011censustellusaboutinterethnicrelationships/2014-07-03

Hmmmmm i don't know

it's because it would be better if we were all one race. It's better that way. Stop being butthurt about your virginity. All intelligent people have moved on from racism. It's for the greater good if the government pushes interracial relationships on the masses. You literally would only be upset by this if you're a virgin loser.

Your argument just makes you sound retarded.
>I called him Reddit, see I'm 4 chan for life bruh!

Grow up.
Sage.

lol literally had to wait 20 posts for what i already stated.... here I'll paste it again since you're having trouble.

(OP) #
No one cares. In 30 years it really won't matter.
It's funny, the only guy's that notice this are faggots with bowlcuts that are literally ignored for being UGLY and UGLY. Not the color of your skin.
You're Fucking ugly. You think the white woman is dating the built, smooth skin black guy cause of programming by Jews?
They are programmed to like what's HOT.
Which isn't you.
Grow up.
Work out.
Get a FUCKING CLUE.

>da government is pushing this.
>even though it's good looking women, dating other good looking men (no one sees race, they see good genes)

The fact that he doesn't look anything like my exotic skinned self, just shows how retarded and deflated of a thread you really have.

Why are trolls such simple minded idiots?

I think you might just be stupid, no offense.

>argument
I'm not arguing. I'm pointing out that you're an obvious Redditor with an agenda

Because jew marxism.

Cause I'm talking truth to an ignorant dumb fuck shit posting? No that makes me an asshole, loser.

based on these two posts, it seems safe to surmise that you're just too stupid to participate in a thread like this. Goodbye.

youre in a thread for people with an agenda though....

desu I'd fuck the Huq if you know what I mean

Because Charlie Brooker is literally married to a Paki

Lol cause you're suppose to pretend to be a retard like everyone else.
I'm not stupid you dumb fuck, I just don't see the point in playing this LARP game that all you jackasses do on here.

Keep feeling like a smart guy for "getting an inside joke" on a board infested with pedos.

You're literally stupid.

>Look, I joke around about hot topics in the racist basement dwelling community, anyone not this sad and fucking stupid is obviously dumb.

because Charlie Brooker is a nigger fetishing cuck faggot

like this post right here. Total non sequitur. I literally have no idea what you're talking about. If this is bait, good job, but if you're trying to make sense, I don't know what to say.

>I'm talking truth
Yeah, you're not though

Holy shit this place is cucked. Well done, Shareblue.

see this image

So glad I don't listen to my retard sister's show recommendations

Not Sup Forums but I would love if they made a complete black/jew/muslim power kinda of episode, like a future super high tech dystopia ruled with sharia - law, where white people are suppressed. if anything just to se the hypocrites react to it.

>It's for the greater good if the government pushes interracial relationships on the masses.

Politics is downstream from culture

do you disagree with that? That's what literally all of our politicians and most liberal intellectuals believe. How is it trolling to outright say it?

Die

All you racists are a bunch of sour neckbearded basement dwellers. Do this world a favor and never have any children, stick to jacking off to your favorite anime waifus.

Because it's about dystopian futures

Just go wack off to blacked.com Sup Forumscat

You're being serious???

hello nigger

>it's because it would be better if we were all one race

That's not very diverse, shitlord.

you first

Of course. there's literally no reason to cling to retarded notions like "racial purity". What's important is what's in your head, your mind. Your skin color or the size of your lips should be irrelevant. Literally nobody outside of hardcord white supremists like richard spencer or trailer trash retards cares about race in 2018. Literally everyone has moved on.

One mixed human race for all eterenity. Then we can all focus on science and progress, exploring the stars in peace harmony.

Ironically people like you are pure poison. I’d rather have you gassed than having my children poisoned by your toxic ideologies, which you feel the need to preach since you’re nothing but a failure, trying to clutch onto his dignity by cramming its ideologies down other people’s throats

I agree, people on Sup Forums are subhuman scum, the lowest of society. This is their only outlet in this life

preach. these little internet kids think their so tough spewing hate speech online. Won't be so tough when we throw them all in jail for inciting hatred. Then they'll probably get raped lmao

You treating these folk's relationship as nothing but gimmicks designed to pursue some perverse social experiment, is demeaning and belittling. You're the worst kind of liberal, and more dangerous than the fucking racial supremacists.

You deranged weird little cunt.

>MOM LOOK, I'M TELLING NAZIS ON Sup Forums THAT I'M BETTER THAN THEM, MOOOOOOOM

hooktube.com/35tGM-Tsahk

>Literally nobody outside of hardcord white supremists like richard spencer or trailer trash retards cares about race in 2018.
Except in Africa, and the Japanese, and Jews, and in the Middle East and African-Americans.