youtube.com/watch?v=Wb4Q3jtyapc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked and kek'd

Can't wait for 720 days

Delayed 2028

Based user

Based and checked

>nme.com/news/film/james-cameron-kate-winslet-avatar-2-role-2166348

>“She [has a key role], and she’s very excited about it,” the filmmaker says. “She blazed through for a couple of days of rehearsals and saw the world that we had created, and how we do the work, and she’s very excited.

>“She plays a character who’s part of the Sea People, the reef people. The one thing she did do is demand that she do all her own water work. I said, ‘Alright, that’s fine, we’ll have to teach you how to free dive’.”

>Winslet’s not the only one who’s learning to free dive either, with many of the film’s shots requiring long stints underwater due to the film’s ocean-based setting.

>“The other actors are up to three- and four-minute breath holds,” Cameron continues. “We’ve already been doing underwater capture. We did a scene last week with six teenagers, well, actually five teenagers and one 7-year-old underwater holding their breath for a couple minutes and acting, actually doing a dialogue scene under water because they speak kind of a sign language.”

THE MADMAN

>The sequel, which is due for release in 2020, features a new motion capture system which is proving to be a headache for the Terminator and Titanic film director.

>“It’s never been done before and it’s very tricky because our motion capture system, like most motion capture systems, is what they call optical base, meaning that it uses markers that are photographed with hundreds of cameras,” he told Collider.

>“The problem with water is not the underwater part, but the interface between the air and the water, which forms a moving mirror. That moving mirror reflects all the dots and markers, and it creates a bunch of false markers.”

Where will you be when James Cameron saves cinema?

Everyone above this post is BASED.

Isn't the cast made up of like 10 little kids. I dont know about this one guys, what if it sucks?

Neytiri and Sully's children. It'll probably have a children subplot with their lives in danger. Based Quaritch is back, and is the main antagonist throughout all films.

I learned long ago not to question Based Jim. Trust him to lead you to the future of cinema through the sea of capeshit. He's the only one that found the door at the bottom of the Mariana Trench, and he wants to show us what he found.

GIVE THIS NIGGER A PASS ALREADY YOU FUCKS

THE MARKETING TEAM FOR AVATAR ARE PLEBS

As a big The Abyss fan Im unironically exited for this.

You cant keep this up!

>misspelling years as days

Jk based avataranon

Cameron should have finished the sequels years ago because Fox let him do whatever he wants, Disney are going to meddle in these movies like there is no tomorrow & likely kick Cameron off 3 & 4 to hire a cheap yes man

Honestly lost a lot of hype for it now, Rupert Murdoch should have kept Avatar out of the Disney deal if he had any brains left

Based Jim will tell those suits to fuck right off. It's his trademark.

I'm going to marry a Navi!

Formerly 1,081 days until Avatar 2

Are you guys going to toke up for 420 days?

BASED marrybro. You're gonna make it.

Probably not. I don't really smoke much anymore. I'm trying to make OC themes for various milestones along the countdown. There are a few of us making OC, which these threads need more of.

>15 hours until 1,079 days until Avatar 2

Feels good man

>360° days until 720p days until Avatar 2

D I V E R S E

BASED

Avatar 2 be entering 2020 blockbuster season like
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb4Q3jtyapc

>implying disney will still make it

>Implying it won't give them more,money than StarbShit

B A S E D

Blue Zoe best Zoe!

Nice trips

Neytiri is for lewds

Neytiri... In a pair of short-shorts with a hole specifically for her tail and that can be unbuttoned above that hole to make them easy to take on and remove?

Where my Zoebros at?

Zoe a cute

would you early versions neyney?

the proportions seem a bit off, the forhead is hueg and her nose is very small. Maybe not but perhaps it's just a bad angle.
Have a really early na'vi concept

"and with everything said and done we deported the majority of the manlet trash that had infested our moon, reminding them to be thankful that we didn't just let our icrans eat them"

t. Neytiri

>2018
>1080p

Based Cameron will deliver us from Capeshit and Soy Wars.

hmph

ah-bloo-bloo

I wish they save the footage of the false markers and create an "Eldritch Abominations" version of Avatar 2.

that girl in the middle is so hot

>implying Avatar 2 and 3 won't make enough to allow James Cameron to buy Disney

The making-of documentary on Abyss is a diamond.

Doesn't Cameron's own company actually own Avatar and Fox only had distribution rights?

why does it take so long

Masterpieces aren't created overnight.

>"awards season"

But the humans used metal on everything, what gives.

I really hope you get killed one day before the film releases.

I hope it's really just one user making these threads every day, it truly is the world's sweetest meme

They're all going to be blue.

>all clothing in the movie actually exists
>Neytiris loincloths are real

Fuck off kike

BACK TO YOUR CAPESHIT THREAD HATER

REEEEEEEEE

Well they're technically huge for humans.

are they really though? Keep in mind this woman is roughly 2,95m. What would you say her breast size is?

MOMMY BABY WANTS BLUE TITTY MOMMY

does she really look like a mommy to you?

Cry more faggot

man, I dont know but I would totally do her doggystyle up agaist a tree

I would too tbqhwyf

He cannot keep this up!

>virgin
>implying she and the other female hunters didn't get railed regularly by the males

A. was a very eyecandy and comfy movie with the great dynamics between the characters. But God was the plot boring and the story flat.

Will Abatap come back?

Killed in Ukraine in 2015 I'm afraid. Was recruited by local forces and refused to wear Ukrainian fatigues and opted for his own pair of tiger stripe BDUs to look more like a Na'vi. Tragically mowed down by a 23mm when he was spotted 2,000m away by Russian-friendly forces.

He died doing what he loved. I read he was especially handy with a PKM during his short-lived career.